剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I feel beautiful and I am beautiful.
我觉得我很美 事实也如此
I don't want to diet. I don't need to diet.
我不想节食 我也不需要
Because a diet is a cure that doesn't work
因为节食对于治疗疾病
for a disease that... Doesn't exist!
根本无效 根本无效
I love my big butt.
我爱我的大屁♥股♥
I love my big ass. I love my big butt!
我爱我的大屁♥股♥ 我爱我的大屁♥股♥
Who is that? I love my curvy hips.
那个是谁 我爱的我的翘臀
I love my big ass. My mom.
我爱我的大屁♥股♥ 那是我老妈
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hi, hey hi.
嗨 大家好
You were supposed to pick me up at 7:00. I know.
你不是7点过来接我么 是啊
I was going to leave but I had to come over
我本来要走了 但是我不得不过来看看
and see what all the hoopla was about.
那些喝彩喧闹是怎么回事t
Oh, heard the cheering. What a great speaker.
我听到了 多么出色的演说家啊
She's so moving.
她很有说服力
Is this some sort of club meeting? Mom.
这是什么俱乐部的聚会么 妈妈
Can you meet me in the car in like 20 minutes?
20分钟后在车里等我好么
It's a movement!
这是场运动
Like for black people, but for fat people.
肥胖人群的运动 就像黑人运动一样
You girls aren't fat. Yes, we are!
你们不胖啊 我们当然胖
We're beautiful. We're fat and there's nothing wrong with it.
我们也很美 我们是胖 但这不是什么错
Okay.
好吧
Offer your mom some cake.
给你妈妈尝尝蛋糕
She doesn't want any cake. Sure she does.
她不想要的 她当然想要
Mrs. Drecker, can I offer you a piece of Darby's cake?
德莱克夫人 我能请你尝尝达比的蛋糕么
Nope. And it's Haxon now. Mrs. Haxon.
不 现在是哈克森夫人了
Just let her be. Why don't you want the cake?
甭管她了 为什么不吃呢
I had a late lunch.
我午饭吃得晚
Why is that funny? What's so funny?
很好笑吗 有什么好笑的
I don't understand. No, mom...
我不明白 别问了 妈妈
It's nothing. It's just...
没事儿 只是
It's something that skinny people say.
只是瘦子通常都这么说
No, I did. At Bennigan's.
不是 我没说谎 我在本尼甘吃的
Soup, half salad, dressing on e side.
一碗汤 半份沙拉 调料分开放的吧
I swear, I'm just not hungry.
我发誓 我只是不饿而已
Okay, Darb, do you want me to eat the cake?
好吧 达比 你想让我吃蛋糕吗
I'll eat the cake.
那我吃了
I'm going to eat the cake. Mom, forget the cake, okay?!
我要吃了 妈妈 别提蛋糕了 好么
Just go home.
回家吧
Go!
走啊
Fat, so what?
胖子有理
Fat, so what? Fat, so what?
胖子有理 胖子有理
Fat, so what?
胖子有理
Fat, so what? Fat, so what?
胖子有理 胖子有理
If you've got an itch, you know where to scratch.
如果有急事 你知道怎么找我
Hi, it's Jessica. Call me.
我是杰西卡 打给我
Look, I'm sorry if I made you mad. No, it's fine.
对不起让你生气了 不 没关系
People argue. At least you're not depressed.
意见不同也是正常的 还好你没有难过
Want some wine?
喝点酒么
Yeah. Look...
好 听我说
It's easy to say the word "ex."
"前任"这个词 说出来容易
"My ex-wife. My ex-husband."
我前妻啦 我前夫啦
But you might find you don't like
但是 过一阵子
the way it feels after a little while.
你可能就会觉得很不适应
Claire,
克莱尔
you have a chance to have a family.
现在你有机会拥有一个完整的家庭
Lenore said you wouldn't talk about this anymore.
莲娜说你不会再提起这个了
I know, but you... you think I'm so great?
我知道 但是你 你觉得我很好吗
You think I'm so much different than your husband?
你觉得我就比你丈夫强吗
I don't know you, that's what's nice. Well, I'm telling you.
我不了解你 这样很好 让我告诉你
I let people down every day.
我每天都让周围的人失望
There are people depending on me right now and I'm late
现在就有人在等着我 但我要迟到了
because I'm here. I had a wife too,
因为我还在这里 我有过一个妻子
and I wish I'd fought harder to keep her.
我现在希望 我当时能更努力地留住她
I don't want what happened to me to happen to you.
我不想看到你重蹈我的覆辙
I don't want to do this with you anymore.
我不想再和你继续下去了
I'm leaving...
我要走了
and I think you should give your husband another chance.
希望你能给你丈夫一个机会
It's not 'cause I don't like you.
并不是我不喜欢你
I don't care if you like me or not.
你喜不喜欢我 我不在乎
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
I know what I'm paying you for.
我知道你是我花钱买♥♥来的
$1,000 to stay.
1000美金一晚上
I'm gonna cook some macaroni and cheese,
我现在要做点乳酪通心粉
then we are gonna sit and watch tv and eat it.
然后我们边吃边看电视
And then later we'll go upstairs.
然后我们晚点上楼去
And it'll be great.
我们会有美妙的一晚
A thousand bucks...
1000美金
Last time.
最后一次
Make it 1200.
1200美金
Sometimes when you try to sleep,
有时候你越想睡
your mind races a million miles an hour.
你的大脑越不安生
And you can't shut it off.
而你无法让它平静下来
You can't sleep no matter how exhausted you are.
不管你多累 你就是睡不着
But sometimes,
但是有时候
those rare lucky times,
偶尔运气好的时候
you just lay down and forget it all.
你一躺下 就能忘掉一切烦恼
And sometimes a mattress is just a mattress.
有时候床垫就只是床垫
And it feels fucking great.
睡起来真不错
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表