剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Motherfuck.
去她妈的
You know what she told me about you?
你知道她跟我怎么说你的吗
She said you were a pimp. Patty!
她说你是老鸨 帕蒂
Okay, have you ever read "the sociopath next door"?
这么说吧 你读过《神经病就在你身边》吗
It's a book. I've recently read it.
是一本书 我最近在读
Tanya has a lot of the indicators...
里面的10个迹象
seven out of 10.
有7个都和坦尼娅的表象吻合
They say sociopaths have poor impulse control
书上说反♥社♥会♥的人控制冲动的能力很弱
and engage in a lot
而且在性方面
of promiscuous sexual behavior.
一定存在着滥交
That's an indicator? Yeah.
这也是神经病的表现吗 是的
Like how promiscuous?
多滥才算有病
I think she's a very dangerous person.
她是个极度危险的人
Thank God I don't have to work with her anymore.
感谢上帝我再也不与她共事了
If I were you, Patty, I would watch my back.
帕蒂 换做我 我会时刻提防她的
Well, what should I do? I can't fire her.
那怎么办 我不能把她给辞了吧
She's a really good proofreader.
她工作相当出色
She's been there a long time. She's got seniority.
她经验很丰富 算很资深了
I'd need cause.
我需要一个借口
Come on, Tanya, call me back.
求你了 坦尼娅 打给我
This is the fourth time I've called.
我已经打过三通电♥话♥了
I need to talk to you.
咱俩得谈谈
Okay? It's an emergency.
行吗 很紧急
When they're done with you, they don't give you
当他们不再需要你时
a gold watch or a plaque to hang on your wall.
他们不会给你任何表彰
Hell, they don't even give you a call.
靠 甚至不会打电♥话♥通知你
They give you a piece of paper
他们只会给你一张纸
telling you the next three weeks will be your last.
通知你三周后你就不用再来了
No severance, no bonus,
没有遣散费 没有津贴
not even a thank you.
甚至连句谢谢都没有
And you knew it was coming
你早就知道会有这么一天
and you knew it was gonna hurt.
也早就做好了受伤的心理准备
And still, when you're looking right at it...
可当你真正看到这张纸时
...It's a fucking punch in the gut.
那种打击还是会让人五脏痉挛
F the district.
诅咒这破地方
F Lansing. F Washington.
诅咒这破学校 诅咒这破华盛顿
What about my future?
我以后怎么办
What about my mortgage?
我的贷款怎么还
Hey, Mike.
嗨 麦克
Where've you been?
你去哪了
Mike.
麦克
Hey.
等等
Hey. What do you want from me, Ray?
等等 你想怎样 雷
Hey, Mike, it's just lay-offs for the summer.
麦克 只是暑假下岗而已
They'll pick us up again in the fall.
秋季一开学 他们会雇我们回来的
Let's stay positive.
别这么消极
You know, we still got a few weeks left.
还有几周时间呢
Come on, Mike, will you stop?
拜托 麦克 别走了行吗
Not with you, Ray.
跟你一起就不行
What are you talking about?
什么意思
In my classroom, yeah, I've got a few weeks left.
没错 我的课还有几周才完
But not with you.
可我跟你已毫无瓜葛了
Whoa, Mike.
不是吧 麦克
What's the matter? Talk to me.
怎么回事 告诉我
I don't know what you're... You don't know what?
我不知道你在说什么 你不知道
Huh? What I'm what?
怎么了 我怎么了
'Cause you're not what I thought you were.
你可真是知人知面不知心
You pretended you were happy
你假装为我和弗朗西斯感到开心
that Frances and I were happy. That's not true.
完全是装的 胡说
Thousands of dollars to your lady poet friend.
你那诗人朋友从中牟取了暴利
That's where you've been getting the money for your house, for the team.
所以你才有钱弄房♥子 才有钱帮球队
You've been getting fat off my love.
我的恋情养肥了你
And now she doesn't fucking trust me.
现在搞得她不再信任我了
Mike, I swear, I... I didn't know.
麦克 我发誓 我不知道
And I wasn't pretending.. I was happy for you.
我为你们开心 绝对不是装的
I still am. Mike, I'm sorry.
我真心为你们高兴 麦克 对不起
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做些什么了
Find a new co-manager, Ray.
找别人合伙吧 雷
Find a new third-base coach.
找别人给你当三垒教练
Find a new friend.
找别人当朋友吧
If I needed any more proof that Tanya had lied to me,
如果我还需要证据证明坦尼娅欺骗了我
I finally had it.
这就是证据了
Here, hon. Thanks.
给 亲爱的 谢谢
You sure you don't wanna come to Ronnie's thing tonight?
你真的不想参加罗恩今晚的庆功宴吗
He's winning an award for selling a lot of Botox.
他卖♥♥肉毒杆菌获了奖
I mean, he makes money off women feeling bad about themselves.
这叫靠女人的自卑来发财
You don't have to do this. No, I'm hungry.
你不用逼着自己吃 没有 我真饿了
That meal is like 3,000 calories.
这可包含了3000卡路里
Tastes good.
味道不错
Do you like that I'm fat?
你喜欢我这么胖吗
I don't see you as fat. That's not what I asked.
我不觉得你胖 答非所问
If you're happy with the way that you look,
如果你觉得自己这样很好
I'm not gonna stand in the way of that.
那我不会干涉
But do you like that I'm fat?
可你喜欢我这么胖吗
All I care about, Darb, is that you're healthy.
达比 只要你健康 我就心满意足了
You're not answering the question.
你一直答非所问
Do you like that I'm fat?
你喜欢我这么胖吗
I like that you're fat.
喜欢
What... what are you doing here?
你来干嘛
This is kind of inappropriate.
太不合适了
Hey, Patty.
你好 帕蒂
Where's Tanya? Um, let's talk in my office.
坦尼娅呢 咱们到我办公室去说
Where are you going?
你去哪
Hey. Come here.
给我过来
We need to talk.
咱得谈谈
Not here. Anywhere but here.
在哪谈都行 就是这儿不行
I talked to Mike, Tanya. Yeah.
我跟麦克谈过了 是吗
He told me everything.
他把一切都告诉我了
Well, I don't know what he was saying. The money, Tanya.
我不知道他说了什么 钱 坦尼娅
God. Well, I gave it back.
天 钱我还了
Tanya. What?
坦尼娅 怎么了
I gave it all back. I'm not lying.
我还了 真的
I need the money, okay? Lenore found out about it.
我需要那些钱 明白吗 莲娜发现了这事
She wants her cut and I fucking need the money back!
她要她的分红 我得把钱给她
The woman knows a lot about my life, Tanya.
我有很多把柄在那女人手上 坦尼娅
So tell me the truth, all right?
跟我说实话 行吗
Did you give the money back or not?
那钱你到底还了没
I did not, okay?
没还 行了吧
I did not.
我没还
Okay.
好吧
That's a start.
总算是开始松口了
Where is it? Do you... do you have it?
钱在哪 在你那吗
Fuck you, Ray.
滚你的 雷
Tanya! No, I don't have it.
坦尼娅 没有 不在我这
I spent it and I loved it.
我花了 爽死了
And if I had to do it again, I would.
要是能再来一次 我还会这么做
Tanya. It's gone, okay?
坦尼娅 钱没了 行了吗
The money's gone, Ray. It's fucking gone!
钱没了 雷 都他妈没了
And I don't want to see you anymore.
我也不想再见到你了
You know where we are?
你知道这是哪吗
I know where we are.
知道
So you know what this is? The old tiger stadium.
知道这以前是什么地方吗 老虎球场
You know why they tore it down?
知道他们为什么关闭了它吗
I don't need a lesson from you, Ray.
我不用你来给我上课 雷
Money, Tanya.
因为钱 坦尼娅
They tore it down for corporate fucking boxes.
他们为了跟电台合作而关闭了它
$200 for a baseball game and you don't even get to sit outside.
200块看场球 却连露天看台都没有
You sit in a glass box
只能把自己关在屋子里
and you breathe in recycled air
呼吸不流通的二手空气
and you watch the game on your glass box TV.
在电视上看球
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表