剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
"How can you understand me when you are so dense?"
"难懂的你又如何能读懂我"
"How can you see me with but one eye?"
"单眼的你又如何能看清我"
"You propel forward, ever restless, ever relentless"
"你积极向上 永不满足并无坚不摧"
"But the answer is right beside you"
"其实答案远在天边 近在眼前"
"I circle around with my engorged thoughts, my languid lust"
"我在满脑的想法和疲倦的欲望中游走"
"But you can't fuck me because I'm already fucked."
"但你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入"
"You can't fuck me because I'm already fucked."
"你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入"
Aw, come on.
不是吧
You can't fuck me because I'm already fucked.
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
Stop it.
留心听
You can't fuck me because I'm... I'm already fucked.
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
You can't fuck me because I'm already fucked.
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
You can't fuck me because I'm already fucked!
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
You can't fuck 'cause I'm already fucked.
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
You can't fuck me because I'm already fucked.
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
You can't fuck me because I'm already fucked.
你无法打击我因为我已刀枪不入
You can't find me because I'm already lost.
你无法找到我因为我已迷失踪迹
You can't find me because I'm already lost.
你无法找到我因为我已迷失踪迹
You can't teach me because I'm already gone.
你无法教训我因为我已消失
You can't teach me because I'm already gone.
你无法教训我因为我已消失
But, uh, if you love me, I will...
但如果你愿意爱我 我会
I will fall into your arms.
我会投入你的怀抱
That's it.
读完了
That's the thing about being an artist.
那才是真正的艺术家
You... you draw on your own life experiences.
你要利用自身的生活体验
You put them into your work.
把这些融入到作品中
You take whatever bothers you,
无论是困扰你的事
whatever inspires you and you make it art.
感动你的事 都将之融为艺术
Take Damon here for example.
就拿达蒙来说吧
His father Ray is a high school baseball coach.
他父亲雷是一名高中棒球教练
No, I know, right? You don't have to tell me.
我明白 心知肚明就好
But the other night, not even knowing it,
但有一天晚上 不知怎的
Damon made art.
达蒙创造出自己的艺术
He went to the baseball field where his father Ray coaches.
他走到了父亲雷执教的棒球场
And he went to the home plate
他走到本垒板
and he, like, unzipped his fly,
然后拉开裤链
took out his penis and pissed on home plate.
拿出阳♥具♥ 在本垒上撒尿
He just peed on it and he made art.
他在上面撒尿 创造出自己的艺术
It was fantastic.
这真是太棒了
Where are you going, coach? I gotta go.
教练 你去哪里 我要走了
Um, Tanya, that was... It was great, really.
坦尼娅 这场诗会很棒 真的
Thanks, Ray.
雷 谢谢
Uh, it was nice to... to meet all you people.
很高兴遇见在座各位
Keep, uh, doing what you do.
继续 做你们的艺术事业
Damester, you ready?
达蒙 走吧
Oh, I can take him home if you want.
如果你允许的话 我送他回家吧
I... I don't know.
我也不知道
I mean, yeah, I can catch a ride with Tanya, dad.
爸 我可以坐坦尼娅的车回去
Yeah, okay. Sure, D.
好吧 达蒙 没问题
Thanks. No, don't thank me.
谢了 别谢我
Thank Tanya.
谢谢坦尼娅
Thank you, T.
坦尼娅 谢谢你
Good night. Good night, coach.
各位晚安 教练 晚安
Good night.
晚安
And that right there, my friends,
我的朋友们 看呐
is the United States of America...
这里是美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The red, the white and the green, baby.
深陷能源危机的
U.S.A.
美国
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表