剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Damn, I thought they was related.
见鬼 竟然认错了
They look so related. Wait, wait, wait!
她看上去很像 等等 别走
Where are you guys going? Shit.
你们去哪 该死的
Fuck. I just...
天杀的 我想
I want...
我想
I... I... I... I just wanted to
我想咨♥询♥一下
ask you some questions about your work.
你们的业务内容
I'm just interested in your job, but no judgment.
我对你们的工作很感兴趣 绝无成见
I have no interest in judgment.
我不会指责你们的
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
No, I was just leaving.
不 我马上就走
You looking for work or you looking for play?
你在找工作还是找乐子
Neither. I just wanted to ask some questions
都不是 我只是想了解下
about the psychology of prostitution.
卖♥♥淫的心理
Are you their...
你是她们的
Am I their what?
你想说什么
You know.
你明知故问
Look, lady, get the fuck out of here.
小姐 听着 立即给我滚蛋
Jessica.
杰西卡
It's Lenore, the friend you're not mad at anymore.
我是莲娜 我知道你没再生我的气了
Listen, if you want to keep me in the deep freeze, I understand.
但如果你想继续冷战 我能理解
But I still need to drop by and give you a full refund.
但我还是要过来把钱全数退还给你
I insist. I'm morally burdened.
别推辞了 否则我良心过意不去
I know what you're trying to do, mother. It's not working.
妈 我看穿你的意图了 别费唇舌了
You know what? We should be grateful.
你知道吗 我们该知足
Most siblings hate each other.
大多数双胞胎都会讨厌对方
And believe me, if there was something wrong
相信我 如果我的孩子出了问题
with my kids, I'd know it.
我准会知道
If Darby wants to masturbate, good for her.
如果达比想手♥淫♥ 我举双手赞成
You're telling me that the district has enough money
你的言下之意是本区的资金只够
to bus the team to away games,
载队员们到客场
but not enough to drive them back?
却不够接他们回来
How are the players supposed to get back home, Rhonda?
朗达 那队员们要怎么回家
They'll have to work out other means of transportation.
他们可以搭乘其他交通工具
Is this some kind of sick joke?
这就是会令人痛苦笑话吗
A lot of my kids, they don't have any money. They don't have cars.
队员们大多都很穷 也没有车
Their parents are working two, three jobs just to survive.
他们的父母身兼数职 仅够维持生计
I don't control the purse strings, Ray.
雷 财政开支不由我作主
Don't you have more pressing things to worry about,
你没有更紧迫的事情要去担心吗
like, I don't know, your job?
比如说 你的饭碗
This is my job. This is my job. Wait, Rhonda...
我有在着急我的工作 朗达 等等
Rhonda, this is my job.
朗达 我的工作就是捍卫球队
This is my job. We keep chipping away
这就是我的工作 学校一直都在委屈
at these kids... no uniforms, no decent field.
这些孩子 没队服 没正式场地
And now there's no way to get back from the games?
现在竟然连比赛接送都做不到
And these kids... these kids are good.
这些孩子 都表现得很好
Some of them are more than good. Some of them are great.
部分还相当出色 表现卓越
Yeah. We could have a championship team this year.
没错 我们今年很有可能夺冠
They just... they need our support.
但他们需要学校的支持
They have our support, Ray.
雷 我们当然支持他们
Times are tough.
时世艰难
"Times are tough"...
好一句"时世艰难"
If I never heard that again it would be too soon.
我还有多久才能摆脱这句话呢
Every piece of cash I got, I put in the house.
我赚来的钱全投在了装♥修♥房♥子上
It still wasn't finished.
但房♥子还没修好
I just had to keep going one nail at a time.
我仍需一步一脚印 继续努力
So, uh,
所以
last time... Yeah.
上次 对啊
... You want it different this time? Yeah.
你这次想要不同的体验 对
Like harder? No, not necessarily that.
用力点吗 没必要非得那样
No? No, I...
没必要 不 我
Something else? Yeah, I'm not sure what.
试点别的 对 其实我也不清楚
Not sure. You're not sure what.
不清楚 不清楚什么
I think you were holding back. Right.
我觉得你有所保留 没错
Well, I didn't want to hurt...
因为我怕伤害到
No, I mean, like emotionally.
不 我指情感方面
Are you somehow like freaked out by me?
你是被我吓到了吗
No.
没有
I mean, the pregnant aspect of things, that doesn't...
我意思是 怀孕这件事并不是
No, no, that's cool.
不 怀孕很棒
So you really have had sex with a pregnant woman before?
所以你以前真的试过和孕妇做♥爱♥
Yeah, a lot.
当然 多得很
And did you like it?
你享受吗
Yeah.
当然
A lot?
很享受吗
Yeah.
对
A lot.
很享受
Okay.
好的
Well, that makes me feel better about it.
现在我感觉好多了
Maybe it was all in my head.
之前一直在胡思乱想
Because in your head it's all clear?
跟孕妇做♥爱♥不会让你有罪恶感吧
It's totally, totally clear.
完全不会有罪恶感
That might be the biggest lie I ever told.
这或许是我撒过最大的谎
So, Darb, how's it going with Hammer?
达比 跟哈默进展如何
Bad.
很糟
Why? He broke up with her again.
怎么说 他们又闹分手了
Oh, what happened? He thinks I'm too fat.
怎么会这样呢 他觉得我太胖了
Oh, Darb, you are not fat.
达比 你一点都不胖
Mom, can you not say that, because I don't want to hear it?
妈 别说了 我不想听到那个字眼
And what about you, Damon? What about your romantic life?
达蒙 你呢 你的感情生活如何
Oh, what romantic life?
能有啥感情生活啊
Mom, do you mind?
妈 可以不谈这个吗
Sure.
可以
You know, Darb, there are a lot of things I know nothing about.
达比 或许我不了解的事有很多
I was a horrible student in high school.
读高中时我成绩很差
I got a D in chemistry. Barely made it through math,
化学拿D 数学老是不及格
but I... I... I... I do know about boys.
但我非常了解男生
If there had been a class on boyfriends,
如果有谈恋爱这门科目
I would have gotten an A+.
我一定能拿A+
All my girlfriends used to come to me and ask me for advice
我的女性朋友都跑来向我取经
and they usually ended up with a guy wrapped around their finger.
通常她们的恋情最终都会开花结果
Do you have Ronnie wrapped around your finger?
你和罗尼的结合算是开花结果吗
Some might say so. All I'm saying is
有人会这样想 不过我的意思是
that I'm pretty good at knowing how to use my feminine wiles.
我很善于发挥自身的女性魅力
Gross. Oh, come on, Darb.
恶心 达比 别这样
Maybe I could be of help to you, you know, with Hammer.
或许我能帮助你和哈默重归于好
There are things women could do. Like we could go shopping,
我们可从多方面努力 比如去买♥♥些衣服
maybe soften your look a little.
让你的形象柔和一点
Just think of me as an untapped resource.
相信我 一定会发掘出你潜在的魅力
Thanks, mom. The problem is
妈 感谢你的好意 但问题在于
if I listen to you then I might end up with your life.
一旦我按你说的做 定会重蹈你的覆辙
I like my life.
我喜欢我的人生
I don't. It's a life lived through men.
我不喜欢 我不要周♥旋♥在男人间的生活
You don't really have an existence without them.
没了他们 你根本活不下去
What are you talking about? Yes, I do.
你在说什么 我当然能自力更生
I don't even think you like Ronnie that much.
我根本不认为你深爱着罗尼
It's true, mom. That is silly.
妈 她是实话实说 乱说
That is so silly, guys.
你们大错特错了
Oh, but if he left, you'd die, right?
但如果他离开了 你会活不下去吧
I would not!
怎么可能
I would be strong.
我会变得坚强
I would find other things to be interested in.
会找到别的精神寄托
Like another man?
另一个男人吗
Not to be mean, mom,
妈 无意讥讽你
but you just seem like a totally lost person to me.
但对我来说 你就像一个无主浮萍
Here you go, Charlie.
查理 你的咖啡
I'm a pimp.
我是拉皮条的
I mean, not exactly.
不完全是
Not exactly the kind of pimp you are, but I am a pimp nonetheless.
跟你们不太一样 但我也是拉皮条的
Are you trying to fuck with me? It's the god's truth.
你是在耍我吗 绝无半点虚言
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表