剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, he can't get it together.
是啊 他就是顽固不化
How did you know Ray's house is burnt down?
你怎么知道雷的房♥子被火烧了啊
What?
什么
You just said Ray's burnt-out house?
你刚才提到了雷的房♥子
Oh, 'cause I ran into him.
我碰巧碰到他了
You did? Mmhmm.
是吗 是啊
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么没有告诉我啊
I know I should have, but...
我知道我本该告诉你的 但是
Okay listen, Jess.
好吧 听着 杰西
I got his phone number.
我要到了他的电♥话♥号♥码
I feel bad. I like him.
我知道这样不好 但我喜欢他
You like him?
你喜欢他
It's just I always date jerks, you know?
我总是跟混♥蛋♥约会 你知道的
And he's like a real guy. Like straight up.
而他是个真正的男子汉 坦荡荡的
You know? Oh.
你知道吗 嗯
If it bothers you I won't take it further.
如果你觉得这不妥 我就不联♥系♥他了
You're asking my permission to call him?
你在征求我的同意去和他约会吗
I swear I'll do whatever you want.
我发誓 我都听你的
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Okay, I... call him.
好吧 找他去吧
I think you should call him.
我觉得你应该跟他联♥系♥
You're single, he's single.
你单身 他也是单身
I mean, definitely.
我的意思是 当然可以啦
Definitely. And do, you know,
没什么不妥 联♥系♥吧
whatever.
随你便
Thank you.
谢谢
This is Ray.
我是雷
I lost my old phone in the fire.
我以前的电♥话♥在大火中报销了
So make sure and leave your number.
所以请留下您的电♥话♥号♥码
Ray.
雷
Hi. Sorry it's 2:00 in the morning but...
抱歉 凌晨2点打电♥话♥给你 但是
Those beaver traps you were talking about,
那些我们之前谈妥的捕兽器
could you bring them by tomorrow and leave them out front?
明天早上你能放在我家门口吗
Why? Why is it everybody all at once?
为什么 为啥所有人都那样了啊
It's like there's all this crap.
搞得我筋疲力尽
And I never thought I'd say this, but I think.
我不想说这些 但是我觉得
Ray might be deliberately trying to sabotage me.
雷也许故意想要把事情搞砸
Who's Ray? My prostitute.
雷是谁 我的牛郎
Oh, right. That one ho that you share.
想起来了 那个你和别人共享的牛郎啊
That I temporarily share. Don't rub it in.
只是暂时的吗 别哪壶不开提哪壶
Thank you, sir. I'm just fucking with you.
谢谢先生 我跟你开玩笑呢
Thank you. Come on.
谢谢 来吧
So should I give the money back or what?
我应该把钱还会去吗
You're asking me? Well, no.
你问我啊 不是
I mean, yeah. I mean, I can't keep it.
我是说 我不能留下这笔钱
I'd be wracked with guilt.
我会问心有愧的
For how long? What do you mean?
多久 什么意思
For how long would you be feeling guilty, huh?
你这种愧疚心理会持续多久
For a minute? An hour? A month? A year?
一分钟 一小时 一个月还是一年啊
What? I don't know.
多久 我不知道
I've never taken anything before.
我以前也没这么干过
So how would I know?
我怎么会知道啊
Number one, you didn't take the cash.
第一 你没有拿这笔钱
You earned it.
这是你赚的钱
And number two, there are worse things than guilt, girl.
第二 愧疚不是什么十恶不赦的事
Let me see this. She's cool.
给我看看这个 很棒
I got ya.
明白了
Hey, come here. You like this?
过来 你喜欢吗
It would look good on you. Really?
你戴上去会很配你的 真的吗
It is sweet.
很漂亮
Hey, do you want this?
你想要吗
No, I can't afford it.
我买♥♥不起
No, you don't got to afford it.
你不必买♥♥得起
You just got to tell me do you want it?
你告诉我到底想不想要就行
Hi. Hey.
来啦 嗯
You could have just left them.
把东西放下就行
You didn't need to ring the doorbell.
没必要按门铃啊
Yeah, you sure you don't need help setting these things up?
你确定不用我帮你安装好吗
Ronnie can do it.
罗恩会帮我装的
I mean, he's... he's not home now.
他现在不在家
But he's gonna be home any minute.
不过他随时会回来的
I'm not sure he believes me.
我想他有点不信任我
There's no lake so...
这附近没有湖 所以
What do you think?
你怎么想的啊
Well, if you saw a beaver then you saw a beaver.
如果你觉得这有河狸那就是有了
What's taking so long?
怎么弄那么久啊
This is delicate business.
慢工出细活
You said few minutes.
你说几分钟就能搞定啊
Well, I like my thumbs.
安全第一嘛
Your shirt's inside out.
你衬衫穿反了
So?
那又怎样
So you gonna leave it like that or are you gonna fix it?
你打算就那么地了 还是想整理一下啊
Are you happy?
高兴了吗
Yeah.
嗯
It's nice of you to help.
谢谢你来帮忙
Once an eagle scout always an eagle scout.
一招鹰团童子军 一世鹰团童子军
You were never an eagle scout.
你可没进过鹰团 [童子军最高级别]
Clearly I got my beaver trap merit badge.
我还得过捕河狸勋章呢
Better concentrate on this. Hi, Ron.
我还是继续弄捕兽夹吧 罗恩
Ray just stopped by with some traps.
雷刚刚带了点捕兽夹过来
I thought I said I was taking care of this.
我跟你说过 我会处理这事的
I know, but...
我知道 但是
I'm sorry, what is that thing?
对不起 那玩意是什么啊
This is your standard beaver trap.
标准捕兽夹
It'll take care of your beaver problem.
足够搞定你们的河狸
I don't have a beaver problem.
我家没闹河狸
Well, if you did, you know, it's a clean kill.
以备不时之需嘛
Get those death traps off my property.
把这些东西从我家地盘拿走
Ronnie, Ray was just trying to help.
罗恩 雷是在帮忙啊
What the hell?
你要干嘛啊
You said to dismantle it.
不是你说的要把这玩意拿走吗
That's how these things work.
我在照做啊
Not these traps. These traps, they're humane.
不要这些夹子 这些夹子太人道了
They do not kill the animal.
它们杀不死动物的
If you ever used those
如果你用过你那些夹子的话
things before you'd know that they malfunction,
就该知道它们也不会管用
misfire, break the beaver's legs.
不会一击必杀 只会夹断河狸的腿
That's not true.
不是这样的
Then you'd have to shoot the beaver
你只能把河狸枪杀
or hit it over the head with a shovel.
或者拿铲子拍死
I'm going to ask you one more time nicely,
我再有礼貌地告诉你一遍
please take those traps back to your house.
把这些玩意拿走
Good luck.
祝你好运啦
He just showed up.
他只是来看看
Lisa, how perfect.
丽萨 多么完美啊
From one chair to another. Trust me,
一个一个传下去 相信我
it's the only way you're gonna keep your department in line.
只有这样才能把你的部门管理好
Here, pass that down.
来 传下去
You are all so thoughtful.
你们想得真是周到啊
Thank you. Anyone, more vino? Yes.
谢谢 有人要添酒吗 好的
Wait, one more.
等等 还有一份
One more over here. One more.
我这还有一份 压轴惊喜
Oh, Tanya.
坦尼娅
What is it?
是什么
Open it.
开来看看
Oh my goodness.
我的天啊
The pendant is diamond encrusted and the chain is 18-karat gold.
那颗吊坠镶有钻石 项链是18K金的
Oh, it's so urban.
这款式真现代
I love it.
我很喜欢
Tanya, this is a lovely impulse.
坦尼娅 这礼太重了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表