剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
This is not a way to run a business.
生意不是这样做的
Okay, but... Wait.
好的 但 等等
Ray, I need to ask a favor of you.
雷 我需要你帮我个忙
It's about Horny Patty, the person.
是关于荡♥妇♥帕蒂的
Don't tell Lenore.
别让莲娜知道
What, you want me to see her for $400?
难不成你想让我400块就接待她
No.
不
I need you to do her for free.
我希望你免费接待她
Come on, Tanya. I know.
坦妮娅 别开玩笑了 我知道
I'm trying to be a professional.
我正在逐渐成为专业人士
And I have fucked a lot of women for free, all right?
我已经免费接待了太多女人了
So stop trying to knock me back to the minors.
别再让我回到原点
I'm sorry, Ray. She's my boss
雷 抱歉 但她现在是我的上司
and I kind of have to pay for it.
这钱是我替她出的
What? Look, it's a long story.
什么 没错 说来话长
Let's not get into it. How about $200?
我们别再深究了 200刀怎样
Can you swing $250?
250刀行吗
Okay.
成交
$250 is fine. I can swing anything.
250元还付得起 豁出去了
Oh my God, it's like vibrator-good.
天啊 跟振动器一样爽
That's nice. I'm glad I'm better than a vibrator.
很好 我很高兴自己比振动器强
I didn't say that you were better.
我没说你比它强
I just said that you were as good.
我只是说不相上下罢了
Now... As good.
还是 不相上下
Ooh, better. No, ooh ooh, as good.
强点了 唉呀 又弱了
I'm such a joker sometimes, you know.
我有时喜欢开别人玩笑
I love to let it all just hang out.
我喜欢直言不讳
I missed you, Big Dick man.
大肉♥棒♥先生 我可想你了
You remind me of my Ken doll.
你让我想起我的娃娃肯
Ken doll?
娃娃肯
When I was little, I always made
小的时候 我总是让
my Ken doll have sex with my barbies.
肯和芭比们做♥爱♥
But I had 16 barbies.
但我有16个芭比
And only one Ken.
而肯只有1个
Barbie always had to, like, you know,
你也知道 芭比们总要
go to work, and she got to go to parties and stuff.
工作啊 参加派对啊什么的
But Ken
但是肯
just fucked.
只负责上♥床♥
He didn't have time to go to work.
他没时间去工作
Sometimes being a good guy has its price.
有时做好人是有代价的
I know. I know what it's like
我懂 我知道有个坏妈妈
to have a terrible mother.
是什么感觉
But I like to think that difficult mothers
但换个想法 没有好妈妈
make strong, independent women.
能使你成为独♥立♥坚强的女人
So just take some comfort in that.
这样想就安慰多了
I'm...
我
I came to return Horny Patty.
我来还你荡♥妇♥帕蒂
Thanks, but this is my dog now... Horny Patrick.
谢了 但我有新宠了 这是荡♥妇♥派崔克
But what about Horny Patty?
那荡♥妇♥帕蒂怎么办
I missed her, but I needed to move on.
我也想她 但做人得往前看
Ray, I'm at Bertson's.
雷 我在柏森
I thought we were meeting here.
我以为我们约好在这里见面
You said every Sunday. It's Sunday.
你不是说每逢周日吗 今天就是周日
I thought you canceled that. No.
我以为你取消了 没有
Well, I thought you did, or else I'd be there.
我误会了 否则我一定会到的
Oh okay.
那算了
Ray, I thought you weren't coming.
雷 我以为你不会来了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Oh yeah. I just need to get it together.
还好 我只是需要清醒清醒
I'm not very...
我不是很...
You need to talk to me?
想和我谈谈吗
I'm just...
我只是
I am so confused.
我感到很迷惘
Marriage is so confusing.
婚姻太让人迷惘了
Yeah.
是啊
As you know, I'm not easy to be married to.
你也知道 我很难侍候
You were okay.
也还好啦
It's probably my fault.
一切可能都是我自己的错
And if it wasn't, I sure deserve it.
如果不是 也是我自己活该
I'm being melodramatic.
我的生活就像一场闹剧
How can I help you?
我怎么才能帮到你
I want to help you.
我很想帮你
Jessica.
杰西卡
Oh, it's my...
这是我的
My friend. I called her.
我的朋友 我叫她来的
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I thought you said you were here alone.
你不是说你一个人吗
No.
不
I was talking to...
我正在和他说话
This is my ex-husband Ray.
他是我的前夫雷
We're friends. I can see that.
我们仍是朋友 看得出来
Hi, I'm Lenore.
你好 我是莲娜
Hi, I'm Ray.
你好 我是雷
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表