剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Not 24 hours in a row.
我不能连上24的班
This is humanly impossible.
是人都受不了啊
It's not. This one time I was on a diet pill
不会的 有一回 我吃了点减肥药
and I stayed up for 67 hours.
整整熬了67个小时
I lost three lbs.
掉了3磅肉呢
Okay, Patty, I do not want to take speed to stay awake.
好吧 帕蒂 我可不想追上你的记录
That's not the kind of person I am.
我又不是那种拼命三郎
It was diet pills, Tanya,
只是减肥药罢了 坦尼娅
not drugs.
又没让你吸毒
I think you know what I want.
不过你知道我想要什么
Okay, Patty, uh, I am in charge of my merchandise.
够了 帕蒂 我的生意归我负责
And as far as merchandise goes, I'm the boss.
只要这生意还做得下去 我就还是老板
And as the boss, I say you
而作为老板 我得跟你说
will no longer be sampling my merchandise.
产品免费体验期已经过了
That's right. I do not negotiate with degenerates.
没错 我跟小人没什么好商量的
I'm cutting you off.
再也不接待你了
Uh... sorry.
抱歉
Ah ah ah! That's him right now.
瞧 正好是他打来的
And I will take great pleasure in informing him
而我会很开心告诉他
that we will no longer be servicing you, horny Patty.
我们再也不用伺候你了 荡♥妇♥帕蒂
That's right! That's what we call you... horny Patty.
没错 我们就是这么叫你的 荡♥妇♥帕蒂
Horny Patty. Hello, Ray? R... uh, Richard!
荡♥妇♥帕蒂 你好啊 雷... 理查德
Tanya, I hate to do this.
坦尼娅 我很抱歉地跟你说
I'm an egg, I'm an egg.
我是个蛋 是个蛋
But I'm gonna have to cancel Frances.
我得取消和弗朗西斯的会面
What? N-no.
什么 别啊
Uh, we can't.
我们不能这么做
I'm an egg. That's what I am.
我是个蛋 我就是的
Who is that? It's my son.
旁边谁啊 我儿子
He's out of his mind on pot scones
他吃了你的诗人朋友给的
given to him by your poet friends!
大♥麻♥烤饼 失去理智了
You understand my problem?
你明白怎么回事了吧
I just... I can't do this right now. I'm an egg.
我现在真的来不了 我是个蛋
Uh, n... uh, Ray?
雷
Uh no, Ray, please! This is our chance.
雷 拜托 这是我们的机会啊
If you stand Frances up now, it's over.
如果你爽了弗朗西斯的约 就完了
Please find someone to help Damon and go over and meet her,
拜托你 找个人来照顾达蒙 然后去见她
otherwise she won't understand. Eh.
否则她会很不解的 行了
Yeah, oh, and by the way,
顺便和你说
horny Patty is no longer your client. I know.
荡♥妇♥帕蒂不再是你的顾客了
I knew you'd be thrilled. That's right!
我知道你肯定会很兴奋 没错
That's right. Yeah, no no, we should go out and celebrate.
没错 不 我们还应该去庆祝一番
Yeah, anywhere you want. I know.
随便你想去哪 我知道了
Okay okay, bye-bye.
好 再见
So you see how I roll now.
看到我现在多厉害了吧
I will not be working three shifts in a row,
我不会连上3轮班的
and I dare you to do anything about it.
而且我敢说你拿我没辙
Hi. Gotta run.
你好 我得走了
Wonderful. Hang on, just stay here for a second.
好记了 等等 先呆在这里别动
Everything okay? Damon, just lie down!
没事吧 达蒙 躺下
Hey, turn the radio on or something. What's going on?
打开收音机听听吧 怎么了
Mike, I need your help. What's wrong with him?
麦克 要麻烦你了 他怎么了
I'll get stuck. I'm stuck!
我不能呼吸了
Buddy, you're fine. You're okay.
伙计 你没事的 你很好
He's really troubled, Ray.
她真的挺不舒服的 雷
Mike, I got an important thing I need to do tonight,
麦克 我今晚有很重要的事情要做
and I'm wondering if you...
你可否...
I can't feel my toes. ...Could pinch hit for me.
我的脚趾没感觉了 代我去一下
Uh, sure, I guess.
我想应该没问题
Dad... I have an appointment
老爸 我和一个女人
with a woman, a very nice lady
一个很不错的女士有个约会
who... kinda like my sponsor.
她就像是我的赞助人
She's your sponsor? Similar to my sponsor.
她是你的赞助人 类似于赞助人
She's like... like a friend of my sponsor.
她是我赞助人的一个朋友
Where do you find them, Ray?
雷 你怎么找到他们的
Listen, there are certain women, very normal, friendly women,
有一些很正常 很友善的女士
who pay good money for you to have dinner with them.
付我很多钱 让我同她们共进晚餐
And one of these appointments is tonight
而其中一个 就约在今晚
in, like, 20 minutes
大概20分钟后
and I'm wondering if you could stand in for me?
我想知道你可否代我先去陪她
You know, because I'm gonna be a little late.
我会迟去一点
Uh, you just meet them for dinner and...
你就去跟她们同进晚餐
She pays. Like a free dinner?
她们付钱 就像是免费晚餐吗
Yeah, for dinner and for you to meet with her.
是的 她付晚饭的钱 和陪她的钱
She pays for you to have dinner with her,
她付你钱跟她共进晚餐
plus the cost of the dinner? Yes.
饭钱也是她付 没错
So it's like a date?
类似约会是吗
Like a date, yes, exactly.
类似约会 一点没错
I just need you to keep the seat warm for me, you know?
我只是需要你先去替我暖个场
I don't want to stand her up and...
我不想让她一个人干等
Yeah, you can use a little extra cash, right?
另外 你还能赚点钱呢
Sure. Dad! I'm stuck.
没问题 老爸 我不能呼吸了
Just... in a second!
马上来
Dad, I'm stuck! Dame, Damester.
老爸 我不能呼吸 达蒙 达蒙斯特
Here's the info. Just...
这是详细信息
Still stuck! ... Tell her you're a friend of mine.
还是不能呼吸 和她说你是我朋友
I had an emergency. Help help help.
我有急事 救命
I'm gonna get there soon.
我马上就会过去
Okay, you got it.
好了 放心吧
You'll be great.
你一定会表现很好的
And wear a suit!
记得穿西装去
Wear a suit.
穿西装
Easy, buddy, easy.
放松 小伙子 放松
Hold still, come on. Ray?
躺着别动 拜托 雷
Easy. You gotta try to fall asleep.
放松 你得试着入睡
Ray, I came to help. Don't need your help.
雷 我来帮忙了 不需要你的帮忙
Ray, you have nothing to worry about.
雷 你没什么好担心的
I know how to handle situations like this.
我知道怎么处理这种情况
I'm perfectly capable of doing it alone.
我一个人就完全够了
I'm not leaving my kid alone with you.
我不会把我的孩子丢给你管的
How do you think all this started in the first place?
你也不想想这一切是怎么发生的
What are you talking about? This is not my fault.
你在说什么啊 错不在我
It ain't mine. All right, Ray,
这难道是我的错吗 好吧 雷
look, we have plenty of time. We can sort this out later.
我们见面时间多的是 这些日后再说吧
But for right now, you gotta go! You gotta go.
而现在 你得走了 快走
You go see Frances and I'm gonna stay here,
你去见弗朗西斯 我会留在这里
and I've got it all covered. I'm going to take care of Damon
我会搞定一切的 我会照顾好达蒙的
because I'm good in a crisis.
麻烦的事 我在行
Tanya, you are a crisis.
坦尼娅 你本身就是个麻烦
I am not a crisis. You are a crisis.
我才不麻烦 麻烦的人是你
And-and how come you can make it to Lenore's clients
为什么你能准时赴约莲娜的顾客
and not to mine?
对我的客人就不行
Because Lenore doesn't introduce my son to drug dealers,
因为莲娜不会把我儿子介绍给毒贩
that's why. Here we go.
这就是原因 敷上这个吧
Wow, you're a regular Florence Nightingale.
你真是堪比南丁格尔护士啊
All right. I guess we have to call Frances and cancel.
好吧 我想得打电♥话♥给弗朗西斯取消会面
Don't. I got a sub.
别 有人代我去了
You got a what? A man.
谁代你去的 一个男人
Whoa, what are you doing? A man.
你在干嘛 一个男人
Where are you going? Hold on. A plan, a man, a plan.
你去哪 别动 一个男人 一个计划
A what? Ray, did you say sub?
一个什么 雷 你说有人代你去
A man, a plan, Panama Panama Panama!
一个男人 一个计划 巴拿马
Whoa whoa whoa! Stay out of the kitchen!
千万别进厨房♥
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
一个男人 一个计划 一条运河 巴拿马
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama...
一个男人 一个计划 一条运河 巴拿马
What is it? It's a palindrome.
这是什么 是回文
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
这就是我所害怕的
Thank you, Jimmy Carter.
谢谢你 卡特总统
He just needs to express himself, you said.
你说他只是需要释放自己
Take him to some poetry readings, you said. Look at him!
你说带他去个诗歌♥朗诵会 现在看看他
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表