剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, let's go.
好了 跑起来
Why are we jogging?
我们干嘛要来跑步
It's healthy to sweat
因为流汗有益健康
Dad, I'm very healthy already.
老爸 我已经很健康了
Why do people think I'm not healthy?
为什么人们老觉得我不健康啊
I'm in great, happy health.
我健康得很
I never said you weren't. Come on, guys,
我可没说你不健康 快跟上来
Let's pick up the pace a little bit.
稍稍加快脚步
Did mom put you up to this?
是老妈指使你这样做的吧
No. Why?
不是啊 怎么了
I told him, Darb.
达比 我跟他说的
I get a weird vibe from those girls.
那些女孩看我的眼神怪怪的
They're gonna make you die of sleep apnea.
她们让我觉得自己得了睡眠窒息症
What girls?
什么女孩啊
Fat people get sleep apnea
胖子真的会得睡眠窒息症
and they choke in the middle of the night.
他们会在半夜 突然中止呼吸
No, they don't. Whoa, hey hey, both of you.
不会的 行了 你们俩别吵了
Yes, they do. Guys, instead of going to these fat classes,
会的 孩子们 与其去上减肥课
How about the three of us... we run, huh?
咱们仨还不如多跑一会儿呢
Come on. I have a cramp.
跟上来 我抽筋了
Do you ever wonder what kind of guy dad would be like in High School?
你想没想过老爸在高中时期是个什么样子呢
Paul Kolsenovic.
和保罗·克森诺维克一样
What? Paulie k? I was never a shortstop.
什么 保罗·K 我可不是游击手[棒球手的位置之一]
Dad, he's a total asshole. What?
老爸 他是个彻头彻尾的混球 什么
Guys like that... they're allergic to people like us.
他那样的人 很反感我们这些人
They make mooing sounds when we walk past.
每当我们经过 他们就会发出怪声
What's up with you, guys?
孩子们 你们怎么了
I never mooed at anybody.
我可没嘲笑过别人
Paulie k calls me gaymon.
保罗·K说我是个可怜虫
What? That'd just got benched.
那他就等着坐冷板凳吧
Dad, you don't get it. Do you actually think
老爸 你不懂 你高中的时候
You would have been friends with us in High School? Absolutely.
真的会和我们这种人交朋友吗 当然
Of course. I always had interesting fends. Oh, like who?
我总会交一些有趣的朋友 比如说
Like... well,
比如说
Like my friend Tanya, for example.
比如说我的朋友 坦妮娅
We do stuff together all the time.
我们经常混在一起
Like what? Interact things stuff.
在一起干嘛 交流感想什么的
What's the matter with you guys, huh?
你们这是怎么了啊
Why am I the enemy all of a sudden?
我怎么突然成了你俩的敌人了
What, you don't live with me for a couple of months
你们也就几个月没和我一起住
And suddenly you're making all these assumptions?
就开始胡乱猜想了
Honey, hey,
宝贝
I'm the same great dad I always was,
我还是你的好爸爸啊
we're three peas in a pod.
我们可是一家人
Dad, look in the mirror.
老爸 照照镜子吧
Everybody looks at you and mom
大家看到你和老妈后
and wonders where we came from.
都会想我们怎么长成这个样子
Honey.
宝贝
You're never gonna know what that's like.
你永远不会知道这是什么感觉
Hey.
好了
He calls me bitch tits too.
他还叫我"大奶头"
What? Paulie k,
什么 保罗t·K
he calls me bitch tit
他叫我"大奶头"
Jess, I can see your tiles.
杰西 你的牌我都看见了
Oh.
抱歉
Honey, just make a move. Don't sweat it.
亲爱的 不就是打个牌吗 别紧张
Remember how you made me go bowling and I hesitated
还记得你教我打保龄球时 我是多么犹豫吗
But then I really really loved it?
但从那之后我就爱上打保龄了
Well, I'm sure the same thing can happen for you.
我肯定同样的事情 也会发生在你身上
How about this economy, huh?
最近经济如何啊
So are you guys feeling it or...?
你们是否被殃及...
Actually, Matt couldn't be busier.
事实上 麦特忙得不亦乐乎
I hate to say it, but when times are tough
我并不想这样说 但每到艰难时刻
people do have more heart attacks.
得心脏病的人 就更多了
Veins seem to constrict.
大家都过得提心吊胆啊
Hearts are recession-proof.
心脏不好 就是萧条的佐证
Feet... not so much.
手足 就没这么强的联♥系♥了
Or skin. I'm like down 40%.
皮肤科也是 看诊量下降了40个点
40%?
40个点
You're so tight-lipped, Ron.
你口风可真紧啊
Oh "tics," like the bug.
对了 这里是"抽搐" 算是种小病吧
Or with that spelling,
或者可以理解为
an uncontrollable jerk.
不由自主地痉挛[jerk也指混♥蛋♥]
A tic. It's a nervous tic.
抽搐的一种 神经性的
It's an involuntary... your husband's a doctor.
无意识的 你丈夫懂这个
It's a great word, Jess.
杰西 这词拼得不错呢
Come on, it's 12 points. It is a word.
这词能得12分 是个好词
You have one new message.
您有一条新信息
Tanya
坦妮娅
are you wearing your new cashmere sweater?
你还穿着那条新的开司米毛衣吗
I just read an article in "The New York Times"
我刚在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上看到一篇文章
About how French luxury labels
报上说法国奢侈品牌
use secret Indian children to sew their garments.
偷偷雇佣印度童工 来缝制衣服
How do you feel about that?
你听了有什么感觉
Audine. I'm sorry.
奥汀 打扰一下
Where is Claudine?
克劳汀在哪
Oh, didn't you hear? Shingles.
没听说吗 她得疱疹了
She went to Florida to be with her mom.
回佛罗里达她妈家去了
I'm the new supervisor.
我是新主管
Wow, I didn't even know there was an opening.
我都不知道 这个职位有空缺
It's great.
太好了
Anyway, this schedule says
对了 这份时间表上写着
I only work four hours next week?
我下周只要工作4小时
Oh, yeah, that's a mistake.
对了 是搞错了
It should say zero.
应该改成0小时
Sorry, it looks like you're a victim of the recession.
很抱歉 看来你成为经济危机的牺牲品了
Wait, you're firing me?
等等 你要炒了我吗
You get a little power and you're firing me?
刚得到一点权力 就要炒我鱿鱼
Huh-uh, not necessarily.
不是那回事
You've just been downshifted.
只不过降职而已
You could be upshifted if things change.
等情况好转 就给你升职
I need this job. I depend on it.
我需要这份工作 我就靠它吃饭了
I'm behind on my rent.
我房♥租还欠着呢
What does that even mean... upshift?
而且以后升职 算怎么回事啊
It means what you think it means...
随你怎么想吧
You're down but you could be up.
你现在降职了 但还有机会升上来
You could get me a date
你可以安排我
With the big Dick guy.
和"大肉♥棒♥"见个面
Oh sure. I could even swing you a discount.
当然可以 我还可以给你打个折扣
I don't want a discount. I want him for free.
我不要折扣 我要他免费服侍我
Patty, Richard has to be paid.
帕蒂 和理查德睡是需要付钱的
Then you pay him.
那算你请我吧
In my whole life
我的一生中
I have never been anyone's boss, Tanya.
从没当过谁的老板 坦妮娅
Now I'm 44. I've never got to tell anyone what to do.
现在我都44了 还没对任何人发号♥施令过
Would you get that for me?
给我捡起来
Patty, I have life outside of here.
帕蒂 没了这份工作我也能活下去
Do you know this sweater... it cost $1800?
你认得这件毛衣吧 它值1800美刀
Looks like one that I have from J.T. Warehouse
看起来像是大卖♥♥场淘来的
that make me itch.
穿在身上一定痒死了
No, this is a Lanvin.
不是 这件是朗雯的[法国奢侈品牌]
It looks like a Lankin.
看起来像朗金的[卖♥♥场品牌]
A Lankin?
朗金
No, this is...
不 这可是...
These uniforms...
这些制♥服♥
yeah, they're great, huh?
看起来棒极了 是吧
I got the team some new uniforms.
我给球队弄了几套新制♥服♥
Told Mike I got a special donor to pay for them.
我告诉麦克 有个神秘捐款人为此买♥♥单
The kids love it.
孩子们很喜欢
They look like a million bucks.
个个看起来像是明星球员
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表