剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
It's going great, man!
其实一切顺利 伙计
I'm seeing her again tomorrow.
明天我们还会见面
She's got the whole weekend planned too.
她连周末做什么都安排好了
Wow, that's... great.
那很不错啊
I don't want to fuck this one up.
我可不想把这件事搞砸
I haven't felt this good since my wedding day.
我从结婚那天起 心情就没这么好过
We know how that turned out.
你我都知道我不幸的婚姻生活
Hey, you're not gonna fuck it up, pal.
伙计 你肯定不会搞砸的
Just keep doing what you're doing.
保持好你现在的作风
What am I doing? I don't know.
我做啥啦 我也不知道
Whatever it is you do.
不管你做了什么 继续下去
What do you do? I don't know.
你是怎么做的 不知道
It just is, you know?
其实就是做一些
It's nice and simple. Simple, ah.
简单体贴的事情 简单 嗯
But what do you do?
那到底该做啥啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Whatever she wants.
满足她的一切需要
I hold the door open for her, I pull the chair out for her.
我给她开门 为她抽出座椅
Candy and flowers, Ray.
送糖果和鲜花 雷
I'm an old-fashioned guy.
我是一个传统的人
Me asking Mike for advice about women...
现在我竟然会向麦克咨♥询♥女人的事
Hey, whatever it takes.
记住 不惜一切代价
Hungry?
饿了吗
Allow me. Thank you, Richard.
我来端吧 谢谢你 理查德
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I'm an old-fashioned kind of guy.
我是一个传统的人
Mmm, I love this kind of food.
我喜欢这些食物
Yeah? You like middle eastern food?
是吗 你喜欢中东美食吗
Oh yeah. You know, my neighbor
没错 我的邻居
Brings it over all the time. It's good hummus.
经常给我送这些 很棒的鹰嘴豆沙
Yeah? Where is your neighbor from? Um...
是吗 你邻居从哪来的啊 额
Uh, Israel, I think.
应该是以色列吧
You think? Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
真的吗 嗯 我敢肯定
She's from somewhere over there.
她就是那块地方的人
You do know Israel's not really the middle East, right?
以色列不是中东国家 你不知道吗
Oh yeah?
是吗
Because you said middle eastern food.
因为你说的是中东美食
I thought you said middle eastern food.
这话是你先说的吧
Forget it. Let's eat.
算了 吃饭吧
Richard?
理查德
Yeah? About the hummus...
怎么了 鹰嘴豆沙
Hummus isn't from Israel.
并不是以色列的
I mean, yes, Israelis do have hummus,
我是说 以色列人确实吃鹰嘴豆沙
but they took it from us.
但那是从我们那沿袭过去的
Oh, Samara, I never said I-I...
萨玛拉 我没说...
I have no idea where hummus comes from.
我并不知道鹰嘴豆沙是哪国的特产
And that is why I'm telling you. Hummus is from Lebanon.
所以我现在告诉你 鹰嘴豆沙来自于黎巴嫩
Or perhaps Syria or even Palestine.
也可能来自叙利亚 或者巴勒斯坦
Okay.
知道了
But not Israel.
但肯定不是以色列
That's my point. Okay.
这才是重点 嗯
The word "hummus" means "chickpea" in Arabic,
鹰嘴豆沙在阿♥拉♥伯语中的意思是鹰嘴豆
do you know that?
你知道吗
No. I do now.
不 现在才知道
Hi. I was in the neighborhood
你好 我刚巧经过附近
And, um, can we talk a moment?
我们能谈一会吗
I just want to clarify. L-let's clarify.
我只想确认一下 一起确认一下
I'd like to clarify the terms of our arrangement...
谈谈我们的预约问题
Um, who talks to who and what and wh...
谁和谁 什么地点还有
when and how.
什么时间 怎么见面
Uh... hi.
嗨
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
"Hi, Frances."
"嗨 弗朗西斯"
Can I help you? Uh, sorry.
能帮你什么吗 对不起
Wrong house. Hey, do I know you from somewhere?
找错门了 我好像在哪见过你吧
Aren't you a sub, West Lakefield high?
你是西湖区高中的替补吧
I can see it starting here on the inside of your arm as well.
皮疹是从你胳膊的内壁开始的
Oh God.
上帝啊
You look familiar to me. Do you play squash?
你看起来很眼熟啊 你打壁球吗
Oh no, no squash. I'm completely uncoordinated.
不打 我协调性很差
I did just buy a new perfume. Maybe that's...
我买♥♥了瓶新香水 也许是...
Did you put the perfume on these areas?
你把香水喷到这了吗
No.
没有
But I did start using a new detergent.
不过我还用了一种新的洗衣液
Maybe that could be the cause?
会不会是这个原因呢
It could be, but I doubt it.
有可能 但我不这样想
What about stress?
压力呢
Any new stress in your life lately?
最近生活有压力吗
Stress?
压力
No.
没有
No, I'm not actually under any kind of stress.
我的生活没有什么压力的
My life is actually pretty stress-free.
毫无压力之言
My life, my marriage is...
我的生活 我的婚姻
Didi Fanning.
迪迪·法妮
Do you know Didi?
你认识迪迪吗
Okay. Have you ever had a rash like this before?
好吧 你以前出过皮疹吗
I... I did.
有过
A few years back. And did you see a dermatologist then?
几年前 那时候去皮肤科看了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Do you remember the diagnosis? I don't. I don't remember.
记得医生的诊断吗 不记得了
No, Hmm. That's okay.
真不记得了 没事
Do you remember the doctor?
你还记得那个医生吗
I don't remember his name.
不记得他的名字了
I do remember that he prescribed an ointment that really helped.
我只记得 他开了一盒药膏 很管用
I think it was called
我想应该叫做
Protopic Tacrolimus.
泰克利玛胶囊
3%.
3%的剂量
So it's a Neuton, Ray.
这是牛顿牌的 雷
It's green!
是环保产品
You know, we can't spend our time on earth
我们不能就这样在地球上
Just taking and taking.
不断索取
We have to give something back.
我们也得回馈自然
You know, for the children.
为了子孙着想
It's a... it's a gift. It's for you.
这是送你的礼物
Thanks.
谢啦
You sure you have the money for this thing?
你有钱买♥♥这玩意吗
You're my friend. But, Ray, um...
你是我朋友嘛 不过 雷
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
I know you don't want me to fail.
我知道你不想让我失望
You were pissed and it's okay.
你当时气过头了 我能理解
So you're not mad at me?
那么你不生我的气了
No, I'm not mad.
嗯 不生气了
Well, I'm not mad at you either.
我也没生过你的气
Listen, from now on,
从现在开始
When we get a client,
如果我们有新客户
I'm gonna keep her, okay? Whatever it takes.
我一定会留住她 不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
And I'm sorry. You know, you earned that Frances money
我也很抱歉 你挣了弗朗西斯的钱
And I blew it. It won't happen again.
可我给搞砸了 下不为例
But, hey, look on the bright side... Mike's wild about Frances.
不过 往好的方面看 麦克对弗朗西斯着迷了
I mean, we might have done a good thing without even knowing it.
我们可能无意中促成了一桩好事
So... How about that, happiness consultant?
这样也不错吧 红娘
That's super.
这太棒了
Can I use your bathroom?
借用下卫生间行吗
Oh God.
天哪
You are not a bad person. You are not a bad person.
你不是坏人 你不是坏人
Not a bad person.
不是坏人
Ray, Ray, where did you get this?
雷 雷 这是哪来的
What? This sweater.
啥 这件外套
It's Lenore's lanvin sweater.
这是莲娜的朗雯外套
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表