剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
That's what they did for money in this town.
这里的人就是这么唯利是图
For a glass box
就为了赚钱
they tore out the city's heart.
而关闭了这座城市的心脏
So?
你想说什么
So I thought you were different.
我想说 本来我以为你不一样
I thought you were a good person
我以为你是个好人
and I thought you were pretty fucking cool.
我以为你是个桀骜不驯的人
And you know what?
可你知道吗
You turned out to be none of those things.
事实证明我大错特错了
Yeah, so I'm not a good person.
对 我不是好人
Because you know what happens to good people, Ray?
你知道好人会有啥下场吗 雷
They get shit on.
他们总是不得好报
Good people have their best friends stolen
好人会被该死的红发婊♥子♥
by mean conniving red-headed bitches.
悄悄偷走最好的朋友
Good people get ignored and stepped on.
好人总被无视 被践踏
Good people get fucked, Ray!
好人总是不得善终 雷
So just this once I'm doing the fucking.
所以这次我不当好人了
What's so great about being a good person?
当好人有什么鸟用
I don't need your approval.
我不需要你的许可
Did you have my approval when you fucked Lenore?
你上莲娜的时候征得我的同意了吗
You don't think that was a breach of trust?
你不觉得那是背信弃义吗
You don't think that was a betrayal?
你不觉得那是种背叛吗
I'm a pimp, Ray!
我是个皮条客 雷
I'm a pimp and you're a whore!
我是个拉皮条的 而你是个鸭
What did you think we were doing here?
不然你以为我们是在干嘛
And we're not good people.
我们本来就不是好人
We're criminals.
我们是罪人
For his work in the field of photodynamic therapy,
为了表彰他在光能治疗领域的杰出贡献
please welcome to the stage Dr. Marshall Emmons.
让我们有请马歇尔·艾门斯博士上台
Come on up! Congrats on being
大家掌声鼓励 恭喜
the best Botox seller in the greater Detroit area.
恭喜你获得底特律的肉毒杆菌销♥售♥冠军
Eighth best. Jeff here's number four.
我是第八个获得这荣誉的人 杰夫是第四个
That's right. Cheers.
没错 干杯
If you're ever looking for a new skin man, here's my card.
要是你想找皮肤科专家 这是我的名片
Down, boy. She's taken.
少来 伙计 她名花有主了
Kidding kidding.
开玩笑的
Hey, you wanna touch beautiful women and not get slapped?
想摸美女而不被揍吗
Dermatology. Dermatology.
来当皮肤科专家吧 来当皮肤科专家吧
A true story, woman comes
给你们讲个真事
to my office with terrible acne.
有个满脸粉刺的女人来找我看疹
She's pregnant, right?
她是个孕妇
She says, "doc, can I try some Accutane?"
结果她说 大夫 能给我开点祛痘膏吗
Accutane?
竟然要祛痘膏
Seems kind of stupid...
太囧了
I'm back there having a bad time.
我在那如坐针毡
You're up here having a bad time.
你也在这边无所事事
I don't want you to write any more poems about me.
你别再写关于我的诗了
It wasn't about you.
我没写你
It was about fetuses... fetuses in general
我写的是婴儿 广义上的婴儿
and gum.
还有口香糖
Okay okay, fine.
好吧 算了
Whatever.
随便吧
Hey there, don't... don't scratch.
小心 别挠它
Sorry, habit.
抱歉 职业病又犯了
Looks like you've got a little flare-up there.
看来你那里有点过敏
No no no no. It's nothing.
不 没有 没事
Hey, Hax-attack! How are ya?
嗨 哈克奖门人 你好啊
Congrats on being number eight.
祝贺你获得第八名
Wow. I'm number three. Number three?
不错 我第三名 第三名
Great. Congrat... Honey!
厉害 恭喜... 宝贝
Honey honey, you've gotta meet Dr. Lepke.
宝贝 你一定得见见勒普克医生
Oh. Hello. Nice to meet you.
噢 你好 很高兴认识你
How are you? Nice to meet you. Wait.
你好啊 我也是 等等
You were in my office last week with the rash, yes.
你上周来我诊所看皮疹了 准没错
That ointment working out?
那支药膏有效吗
I don't know what you mean?
我不是很懂你的意思
Now I know why I know you.
我总算明白为何当时觉得你眼熟了
You're Hax-man's wife. You should have told me.
你是哈克医生的妻子 你早说嘛
Ronnie and I go way back. Oh.
罗尼和我是老朋友了 是吗
Excuse me a second.
恕我失陪
Excuse me. Excuse me.
失陪一下 恕我无理
You went to see Lepke behind my back?
你竟背着我去找勒普克看病
Honey, I didn't want you to be upset.
宝贝 那是因为我不想伤你的心
You didn't want me to be upset?
你不想伤我的心
Number eight, Ronnie Haxon!
第八名得主 罗尼·哈克森
You're killing me, Jess.
杰西 你是在折磨我啊
Softly and gently you are killing me.
温柔小心地把我折磨至死
Ronnie, you out there? Come on, man!
罗尼 你在吗 兄弟 上台吧
Come on, let's give it up for number eight!
来吧 让我们以掌声欢迎第八名
Thank you. Okay, thanks, everybody.
谢谢你 谢谢大家
Thanks to Cephi-Merck Industries for your support
谢谢赤皮梅克工业协会的支持
and the American academy of, um...
和美国学会...
and thank you to Dr. Jeremiah Greenblat
感谢杰里米亚·格林巴拉特医生
for all his research into...
将所有的研究...
and... and number three, Dr. Lepke!
还有 第三名得主勒普克医生
Great guy.
大好人一个
This guy's so good, my wife went to see him
好得没话说 我妻子瞒着我
with a rash and she didn't even tell me.
暗地里找她看皮疹
Huh?
对吧
Hey, Lepster, did you figure out what's causing it?
喂 勒普斯特 你找出病因没有
I bet you all the tests came back negative, right?
我敢肯定各项检查结果都呈阴性 是吧
Food allergies, pet dander,
食物过敏 宠物的皮屑
pollen... you name... negative, right?
花粉 每一项检查 均呈阴性
That's a real stumper.
真是一个不解之谜
But I... I thought of something, Dr. Lepke,
但我却知道原因 勒普克医生
that... that you didn't think of when you were testing...
你在做检查时一定没想过原因在于
me.
我
Yeah.
没错
I'm the allergen.
我才是过敏原
See, my wife is allergic
原来 我的妻子对
to the thought of having a baby with me.
和我生一个宝宝的想法过敏
Or maybe she's breaking out
又或许她的皮疹发作
because she still wants to have sex
是因为她还想和她那位
with her beaver-catching ex-husband.
抓海狸的前夫做♥爱♥
How do I fix you, Jess?
杰西 我该怎么惩罚你
Jessica, what do you want from me?
杰西卡 你到底要我怎么样
What do you want?
你到底想怎么样
Jess!
杰西
What do you want?
你到底想怎么样
Jess, what do you...
杰西 你到底想...
Thank... thank you.
谢谢... 谢谢
Lenore says she's a sociopath.
莲娜说她是个反♥社♥会♥者
She gives me the creeps.
她让我全身起鸡皮疙瘩
Yeah, it's like you can't even get a soda
对啊 就像是连你买♥♥罐苏打水
without her trying to sell you some dick.
她都不忘向你推销男妓
She stole Lenore's dog too.
她还偷了莲娜的狗
What? What?
怎么了 什么怎么了
Are you talking about me?
你们在说我坏话吗
Are we?
有吗
Listen, Patty, it's been a pretty rough shift for me,
听着 帕蒂 我今天上班感觉特别累
so why don't we just focus on the Sandberg litigation
我们何不就专注于桑伯格起诉案
and call it a night?
现在就收工呢
I was doing inventory on my snow globe collection
我正在盘点我收藏的雪花球
and Paris is missing.
发现"巴黎"不见了
I think you took it.
八成是你偷了
What would I want with your snow globe?
我要你的雪花球干嘛
Lenore said you'd deny it.
莲娜说你准会一口否认
Lenore? What does Lenore have to do with this?
莲娜 她和这件事有什么关系
She and I had lunch.
她和我吃过午饭
She told me about the sociopath thing.
她告诉我你是反♥社♥会♥者
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表