剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
This woman, she won't call her husband back because of me.
她因为我 而不愿回她丈夫电♥话♥
How do you know that?
你怎么得知的
She told me, Tanya.
坦尼娅 她亲口告诉我的
This woman is pregnant. I might be ruining her life.
她怀孕了 我也许是在破坏她的生活
Or maybe you're saving it. I am not saving it.
也许你是在拯救它呢 不是这样的
I... I gotta go.
我得挂了
Hey, guys, guys, guys!
大伙 这里
In the vans.
上车
All right. That's the way you play baseball!
很好 棒球就该这样打
2 and 0, man. 2 and 0.
来个2比0 2比0
Come on. Ray.
上车 雷
Seat belts, guys. Who paid for the vans?
扣上安全带 谁出钱租车的
That was money I saved up for the house.
我用房♥子的装♥修♥基金付的
The school didn't want to pay for busses so I got creative.
学校不愿出钱租车 我就只好自谋法子
You know? It's only $400. Ray.
才花了400元 雷
These guys aren't union. They got no insurance.
这些司机不属于工会 他们没买♥♥保险
Somebody's gonna find out and rain shit on both of us.
迟早会有人知道 揭发我们的
Don't worry so much. One game at a time.
别担心 一场就一次而已
Okay. Okay?
好吧 放心了吧
Want to go to Shakers tonight, celebrate?
今晚要去摇摆吧庆祝一下吗
Ladies' night, dollar drinks.
女人之夜 一元一杯酒
I got plans. What plans?
我有安排了 啥安排
You live like a hermit. Stop depriving yourself.
你活得像个隐士 别再委屈自己了
Everyone needs a little female lovin' from time to time, huh?
谁都需要时不时来点爱情滋润
That's me, Mike. Deprived.
麦克 我委屈惯了
Weird. It wasn't anybody.
奇怪了 人都去哪呢
What's that for?
做蛋糕来干嘛
Darby ask me to make cake.
达比让我做的
What for? I don't ask question.
干嘛用的 我没问
I make cake. She can be so...
我只管做 她可能
Hurtful. Teenagers hate everybody.
很受伤 青少年总是看谁都不顺眼
Pent up hormones.
因为压抑了荷尔蒙
Once they have sex, they calm down.
一旦他们做过爱 就会平静下来
You were a happy teenager because you were slut.
你青年时过得很快活 是因为你很放荡
I would not call myself a slut.
我可不会用放荡来形容自己
It was a long time ago.
过去的事情了
Maybe. What are you doing with ex-husband?
也许吧 你跟你前夫一起有什么事
What do you mean? He called you.
什么意思 他给你打电♥话♥了
You go bowling tonight.
你今天晚上要去打保龄球
I listen to voicemail on your cell phone.
我偷听了你手♥机♥的语♥音♥信箱
Mother, you have got to stop doing that!
妈妈 你不能这么做
It is an invasion of privacy.
这是侵犯隐私
Old Polish saying: You want husband, open your legs;
波兰俗语说的好 想结婚 先上♥床♥
you want divorce, open your mouth.
想离婚 要开口
It's just bowling.
只是打保龄球而已
I can be married to Ronnie and be friends with Ray.
我可以和罗尼结婚 和雷做朋友
No, friends with first husband,
不 和前夫做朋友
goodbye second husband.
就和现任说拜拜
You're such a stubborn.
你真是顽固
How long are you going to leave my gift outside, huh?
你还打算把我的礼物放在外面多久
It's not a gift if I refuse to take it.
如果我不接受 就不算是礼物
I always loved when I would arrive places early
我很喜欢自己早到一点
and she would show late.
她晚点再出现
I'd watch her as she looked for me.
这样我就能看见 她在找我的样子
I knew it wasn't,
尽管不是事实
but somehow it just felt like date night.
但是这种感觉 就像是约会之夜
I remember that shirt.
我记得那件T恤
Yeah? Mmm.
是吗 对
You remember this one? Oh.
你记得这件吗 哦
Ray...
雷
Try it on. No.
穿上试试 不
It's not gonna fit. Sure it will.
肯定穿不进去了 一定可以的
It must have shrunk.
一定已经缩水了
A date night with your kids...
约会之夜 孩子们也来了
Oh, you guys! You here to bowl?
你们这些家伙 来这儿打保龄吗
Yeah! All right.
是啊 好吧
And your ex-mother-in-law
前岳母也来了
and some random Polish lady.
还有一个波兰女士
And yeah,
还有...
date night was officially fucked.
约会之夜算是彻底泡汤了
Well, I guess we're gonna need two lanes.
我想我们需要开两个球道
How much we playing for?
玩多大的
Whoo, mom!
妈妈
Whoo!
噢
Show us how it's done, Darb.
让我们瞧瞧你的厉害 达比
Okay.
好
I haven't done this since high school.
我上高中起就没玩过
It's okay, it's okay.
没关系 没关系
Just look at the arrows, not the pins.
盯着球道 不要盯着瓶子
Good old date night at Bertson's.
过去柏森的约会之夜多美好啊
My turn. Time to pay the reaper.
到我了 该付我钱了
I lost 20 bucks to lotte,
我输了20美金
just like old times.
跟从前一样
Except for that.
但除此之外
It wasn't like old times at all.
一切都跟从前不同了
Use screw 'a' to attach leg 'a' to shaft 'b.'"
用螺丝刀把螺丝钻进去
all right. Sounds kinda dirty.
好吧 听着挺下流的
Mmm, some kind of mind you got there.
你自己想多了
What, I'm the only one who thought it?
是么 难道就我这么想
Shaft? What does that make you think of?
螺丝 那你想到了什么
Me?
我
Cribs.
婴儿床[又指床]
Why don't you get it? Nope, I don't wanna know.
你干嘛不接 不 我不想接
I think you should pick it up.
我觉得你应该接
I didn't ask for your opinion, Richard.
我又没问你 理查德
Look, he left me.
是他离开我的
Just see what he's got to say. It doesn't matter.
那就看看他怎么说 无所谓了
Why? Because he got laid off and he couldn't handle it.
为什么 因为当时他失业了 他接受不了
He abandoned me seven months pregnant.
我怀着7个月身孕 他把我抛弃了
Claire, a lot of guys,
克莱尔 很多男人
they get freaked out if they lose their job.
丢了工作都会手忙脚乱
For a man, a lot of how we see ourselves
因为评价一个男人
is all tied up in that shit.
我们首先看他有没有好工作
Yeah, but guess what? We don't need the money.
但是 你知道么 我们不需要他的钱
I have plenty of money. I had it when we got married.
钱我有的是 我们结婚的时候 我就有了
I didn't have to work!
我根本不需要工作
Well, that just makes him feel like a loser.
而这伤了他的自尊
Ohh. Why do you give a rat's ass
你干嘛费这么多口舌
about my husband? I don't want to talk about him.
替我丈夫说话呢 我不想谈他
Maybe he wants you back.
也许他想让你回到他身边
This is none of your business. Maybe he loves you.
这不关你的事 也许他还爱你
What the hell is wrong with you?
你有病啊
Can you not see that this is not sexy?
你不知道这听起来一点也不性感吗
This is not sexy!
一点也不
Yes? Hi, Frances.
你好 嗨 弗朗西斯
It's Tanya. Lenore's associate.
我是坦尼娅 莲娜的合伙人
I'm sorry to come by unannounced,
不好意思 来的时候也没打招呼
but we just wanted to stop by and bring over this "thank you" basket.
但是我们只是想来拜访 送这个感谢礼篮
Uh, it's just... it's a part of what we do.
这是我们工作的一部分
Uh, or you could think of it as an "I'm sorry" basket,
或者 你可以认为这是个道歉礼篮
in case there was anything inappropriate
如果有照顾不周的地方
or if we overstepped in any way.
或者任何做得不好的地方
All right.
好吧
I really don't have a need for it.
真不需要这么做
Do you think I could use your restroom?
可以用一下卫生间么
There's a Starbucks right down the road.
这条路走到底有个星巴克
I know, I know, but I'm just really prone to bladder infections
我知道 我知道 只是我有膀胱炎
and it's just truly bad for me to hold it.
这样憋着真的不太好
Thank you so much. Much better.
非常感谢 好多了
Wow, you still have our Christmas tree up?
你家怎么还摆着圣诞树
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表