剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Well, mom, thank you. I know it's not your style,
谢谢你 妈 我知道钻石非你所爱
but I thought you'd get a kick out of it
但我想你会为它的价格不菲
considering how much I paid for it.
而感到高兴
The diamonds are real.
上面的钻石都是真的
Okay, sweetheart.
知道了 宝贝
I mean, I paid a lot, you know?
你知道吗 我为此倾囊而出
It's from money I earned at my job.
用的是我工作赚来的钱
From your temp job.
你的临时工作
No. Actually I've started a new business venture
不 其实我在创业
and it's really quite successful.
已初有成绩
The fortune cookies?
是幸运饼吗
No, mom, that's lyric bread.
不 妈 那是诗词面包
And that's not what I'm talking about.
而且我说的也不是这个
This is, um,
我说的是
it's... it's kind of a new twist on an old industry.
类似于传统行业的创新经营
Have I heard of it?
我听闻过吗
If not yet, then you will.
若是未闻 时机未到
Our brand recognition among Detroit women
我们的品牌形象正日益
is growing stronger every day.
深入底特律女人的心
I recently brought on our most lucrative client.
我最近还拉到一位富豪客户
Do you have a website?
你们有网站吗
Actually, Marvin, we don't.
马文 暂时没有
But that's a really interesting idea.
但这提议确实不错
Okay, Tanya, you have to tell us what it is.
坦尼娅 来吧 揭晓答案吧
When Tanya was 10,
在坦尼娅十岁时
she told me that "The New Yorker" wanted to publish her haiku.
她告诉我《纽约客》想刊登她的俳句
I sent it in. Darling, you're an adult now.
我投过稿 宝贝 你是成年人了
Why don't you return this? Put the money towards your rent.
把这个退回去 把钱拿回来交房♥租
Listen, you know, I think I need some more wine.
听着 我们要喝个痛快
We're not going home, I'm just warning you.
我先警告你们 今晚不醉无归
Whenever you're ready.
随时皆可结账
Oh wait, I got it. I got it. I'm paying.
慢着 我来我来 我来结账
Tanya, there's no need.
坦尼娅 没必要这样
Let's see...
让我看看
$840, gratuity included.
加上小费共840元
Tanya, put that away. You're acting very strange.
坦尼娅 把钱收起 你今天行为反常
And you're... Embarrassing myself?
还很... 丢人现眼吗
I'm not embarrassing myself, mom.
妈 我并不觉得丢人
I'm proud of myself. I'm passionate.
我以己为荣 我热情四射
And for your information, I'm not a temp anymore.
另外提醒你一下 我不再是临时工了
I've got a new job now and honestly I'm rolling in it.
我转行了 而且还赚到不少钱
And the best part of it is I'm following my dream.
最难能可贵的是我在追逐梦想
I'm doing what all you fine people are afraid to do.
我正在做你们这些人没胆做的事
Chair of cinema studies? Bullshit!
电影研究主席 什么狗屁东西
Mother, I'm a fucking baller, mom.
妈妈 我可是人中龙凤
It's a cute gift. It's very creative.
这礼物真不错 创意十足
Is that okay?
感觉怎样
Yeah, so far so good. Cool.
暂时还不错 很好
How about that? Still pretty good.
这样如何 感觉不错
You know, you can tell me
如果哪些动作对你
if something's not working for you.
不奏效 你不妨直说
Um, maybe a little less talking.
那我们少说点话行吗
Right. Okay, I can do that.
好的 没问题 这我能办到
Come on. Come on.
继续 继续
It's all right. It's okay.
没事 别紧张
You know what? I'm good.
你知道吗 我爽够了
What?
怎么了
It's okay.
没关系
You don't have to finish.
你没必要做到底
You don't want to?
你不想继续吗
Sorry, I just...
抱歉 我只是
I get kind of bored.
我感到厌烦了
Wait, because you're...
等等 那是因为你
you're giving up too easy.
你轻言放弃了
No, seriously, Richard.
不 我认真的 理查德
It's... everything's... this happens all the time.
我 我总是这样
Usually I just fake it,
通常我会伪装
but we can just skip that part.
但你我之间不必如此
Okay.
好吧
How about...
不如
Why don't I go down on you?
我用口帮你吧
That's usually a big hit.
这招通常很管用
Oh no.
不必了
Thanks anyway.
总之谢谢你
Come on, Liz, you can't just...
莉斯 来吧 你不能就此...
Richard, it's fine.
理查德 没关系
I want to try again. Come on.
我想再试一次 来吧
You know what? Guys always want to keep trying.
你烦不烦啊 男人老爱试个不停
But I am paying for it and I want to quit.
但我付钱我作主 我说停就停
I'm a human ice cube.
我真是一座冰山
God, what am I gonna do?
天啊 我该怎么办
What are you doing here? I have concerns, Ray.
你来这里干嘛 雷 我很担心
You don't trust me anymore.
你不再信任我了
I never trusted you.
我不曾信任你
Ha. So how'd Liz go?
是吗 跟莉斯进展如何
Oh, it was all right.
还不错
She's a work in progress.
她仍有待调♥教♥
I don't know.
我也说不准
You'll figure it out.
你要设法弄清楚
You're really fucking sexy, Ray.
雷 你真的很性感撩人
That's why I'm a fan.
所以我才选中你
I believe in you.
我相信你
And I believe in your dick.
更对你的肉♥棒♥有信心
Don't ever doubt yourself.
你无需怀疑自己
It's kind of chilly out here. Aren't you gonna ask me in?
站在外面很冷 你不邀我进屋吗
Come on, we need each other.
说真的 我们需要彼此
Let me in.
让我进去吧
Jess...
杰西
if you say there was a beaver then there's probably a beaver.
你说有海狸 那就有海狸吧
Thanks, Ron.
罗恩 谢谢
It means a lot to me.
你的信任对我很重要
His leg is broken.
他的脚断了
Oh God.
天啊
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表