剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Go for it.
进来吧
I'm Christina.
我叫克里斯蒂娜
Richard.
我叫理查德
Today's my birthday. Oh yeah?
今天是我的生日 是吗
Happy Birthday. Thanks.
生日快乐 谢谢
You're my birthday present.
你就是我的生日礼物
Hey! Oh yes.
对 就这样
Sing for me, will ya?
唱歌♥给我听 好吗
What would you like to hear?
想听什么
It's my birthday. Sing "happy birthday."
今天我生日 就"生日快乐"吧
happy...
祝你...
Happy Birthday to you... Oh yeah.
祝你生日快乐 哦 就这里
Happy Birthday to you... Yeah.
祝你生日快乐 别停
Happy Birthday, dear Christina...
克里斯蒂娜 生日快乐
Oh perfect, yeah.
太棒了 就这样
Happy Birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Sing it again, okay?
能再唱一遍吗
One more time.
再来一遍
Happy Birthday... Wait wait wait.
祝你... 等等 等等
Start from the top. Okay.
从最高音开始 好的
I love it. Okay.
我喜欢高音 好的
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy Birthday...
祝你生日....
Again. Happy...
再来 祝你...
Loud. Happy Birthday...
大声点 祝你生日....
Soft.
轻音
Sing it again. Again?
再来一遍 还来
Slow. Happy Birthday...
换慢拍 祝你生日...
With an accent... Irish.
换个唱腔...爱尔兰唱腔
Happy Birthday...
祝你生日...
I can't do an accent. No?
我不会 不会吗
Softer then. Happy...
那再轻柔一点 祝你...
No, loud. I'm sorry, loud.
不 是大声 对不起 大声点
happy birthday to you...
祝你生日快乐
Don't stop. Keep it up.
别停 加速
Happy Birthday... Sing it again.
祝你生日.... 再唱一遍
I feel so badly about what happened.
我对之前发生的事情表示歉意
If it's any consolation,
我已经炒了那家伙
I had the agency fire that guy.
如果这么做能让你好受点的话
We don't need to talk about that.
不必再提这件事了
That whole sex therapist thing...
关于之前发生的那件事...
that is not who I am.
当时我完全丧失理智了
I know.
我知道
But if you ever do want to try it again... I don't.
不过如果你想再尝试的话... 不用了
...I promise you, the guy will not stand you up.
我向你保证 那人不会再放你鸽子
I don't.
不必了
God, look at him.
天啊 看看他
He said yesterday was the happiest day of his life.
他说昨天是他一生中最快乐的日子
Maybe it was.
也许真如他所说
But I didn't say yes, Lenore.
莲娜 我可没答应他
I just told him that I loved him.
我只是说我也爱他
I mean, what was I supposed to say?
不然我还能说什么
He says he's been in love with me since before I was alive.
他说打我未出娘胎 就爱上我了
Well, you could be clear your answer is no.
你可以明确地拒绝他
There's also the option of saying yes. What?
当然你也可以答应他 什么
I'm trying to save your marriage any way I can, Jess.
杰西 我是在设法拯救你的婚姻
I'm worried.
我担心你
I mean, bowling with your ex-husband?
你竟和前夫打保龄球
What was that the other night?
那天晚上怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
That doesn't mean anything.
我们之间没什么
So is he single?
他目前单身吗
I assume so. Why?
我想是的 怎么了
I know a lot of ladies that would
我认识一大堆钟情于
really appreciate someone like him.
他那种类型的女人
But not as much as they would appreciate
但她们绝对更羡慕
what you have here with Ronnie.
你和罗尼拥有的一切
Hello? Look at this place. It's gorgeous.
放眼看看你家 多美啊
You have a house big enough for you, your mom, your kids.
你拥有一间足以容纳一家五口的大房♥子
You have a man who loves you,
你有一位深爱你
who lives in it with you.
和你一起生活的的丈夫
That's a great life, Jess.
杰西 你的生活幸福美满
All right. Way to get dirty.
好样的 保持这种势头
Oh, you know, she's a very nice girl
她是一位漂亮的女孩
and we like to spend time together.
我们一起共度时光
I like to spend time with her and that's all there is to tell.
我喜欢和她待在一起 仅此而已
There we go. Get in front of it.
就是这样 赶在他前面
Hey, Danny! Hustle!
丹尼 积极进攻一次
That's a nice hotel, pal.
老兄 那家酒店不错
I'm not gonna say anything.
我不会说出去的
Come on, get your nose down.
加油 向前俯冲
So is she your special donor lady?
她就是你的秘密赞助商吗
She the one that paid for the uniforms?
她就是赞助队服的人吗
Yep.
对
Th's right, Mike. You got me.
没错 麦克 被你猜中了
Lucky you.
你真好运
I took a cab home and jerked myself to sleep.
我昨晚独自打车回家 手♥淫♥入睡
All right, look alive out there!
好的 那边加把劲
So who's Mr. Falls?
谁是福斯先生
Hey, Mikey,
麦克
Take over for me, will ya? Sure.
接替我一下行吗 没问题
I'll be right back. Hey!
我很快回来 你好
Hey. Hey.
你来了 你好
What's up? I had a booster meeting.
怎么了 我刚开完后援会
How'd it go? Oh, you know.
开得怎样 老样子
Listen...
听着
I don't think we should go bowling anymore.
我想我们不要再打保龄球了
Okay. I mean, I've been thinking about it.
好的 我一直在想我俩的事
I think it's weird. My girlfriend thought the same thing, you know?
我们之间太奇怪了 我的好朋友也这么想
The two of us... I mean, we're divorced.
我们两个 早已离了婚
What girlfriend?
什么好朋友
The one you met at the bowling alley... Lenore.
之前在保龄球馆外遇见的那个 莲娜
She thought you were cute.
她觉得你很帅
I mean, I like to know you still got it.
我知道你仍然不乏追求者
that special sauce.
有自己独特的魅力
I don't know about that woman, you know?
我不太记得那位女士了
She's got red eyes... She doesn't have red eyes.
她的眼睛是红色的 哪有
...like a rat. She has red hair.
像老鼠一样 她的头发是红色的
All right, same difference.
随便啦 反正都没差
Ronnie wants me to have a baby.
罗尼想和我生一个小孩
I thought you should know that.
我觉得应该告诉你一声
With him?
和他吗
Yeah, Ray, with him.
对 雷 和他
Well, what did you say?
那你怎么说
I told him I'd think about it.
我说我要考虑一下
What? Are you gonna say something?
怎么了 你有什么意见吗
Ow, sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 真是抱歉
It's really bright up here.
台上灯光太亮了
Uh... Hello, fellow poets
大家好 各位诗人
and poetry enthusiasts.
以及诗歌♥爱好者
My name is Tanya.
我叫坦尼娅
I am a poet, a temp and a pimp.
职业是诗人 临时工以及皮条客
I laminated my poem.
我为我的诗压了膜
I got a laminator at costco.
我在量贩店买♥♥了一台贴膜机
My poem is called "phallus."
我的诗名为"菲勒斯"[男性阳♥具♥形象]
"phallus, you stab into me"
"菲勒斯 你刺入我体内"
"Release, but no peace"
"解脱了 却不得安宁"
"I fight the monolith
"我迎向庞然大物
with angry moist folds of my soul."
带着笼罩灵魂的怒气和湿气"
"How..."
"又如何"
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表