剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
than most teams got in their two hands combined.
所有球员加起来还要多
And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you go down
如果我不去争取 就让你们失望
without a fight. So right here,
我就真该死了 所以在此
right now, I pledge,
现在 我承诺
I won't let budget
我不会让预算
or money...
或者金钱
or any other bullshit adversity stop you.
或者其他什么狗屁困境阻挡你们
That district can go to hell
不管这里发生了什么
'cause we're going all the way to the state championships.
我们都要竭尽全力去拿全国冠军
Good.
很好
If you've got an itch, you know where to scratch.
如果是急事 你知道怎么找我
Listen, Lenore, we've had a breakthrough this evening
莲娜 今晚我们有了突破性进展
And I've got a very very good feeling
我觉得 雷和克莱尔的约会
about Ray's date with Claire.
一定会非常成功
And I think it's safe to say that I was the deciding factor
毫不夸张地说 我是扭转局面的
that turned that situation around. So this is just a heads up
关键性因素 我想提醒你
that I do know how to carry my weight in this business.
我在这个圈子里的分量
So, Lenore, to put it another way,
莲娜 换句话说
I am not a meaningless piece of the pie. I am the pie.
我并非无足轻重 我是举足轻重的
I can't stay long.
我不能待太久
Yeah, sure, Jess.
好的 当然 杰西卡
You're right, Ray.
你说得对 雷
It's good to find time to talk about the kids.
花点时间聊聊孩子们 挺好的
They're teenagers now.
他们现在是叛逆期了
It's hard. It's hard for them.
大家都不容易 他们也很困惑
It's hard for us.
对我们也不容易
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, I know that every stage of life has
我知道人生的每个阶段
its... challenges.
都会遇到挑战
I don't know what to say to them.
我不知道该对他们说什么
Honestly, sometimes I'm at a loss.
老实说 有时我很不知所措
Yeah.
是吧
Ray?
雷
You brought me here to talk about the kids.
是你约我来这儿聊聊孩子
You're not saying anything.
你又什么都不说
I'm yakking away
现在是我唠叨个没完
and you're just saying yeah and sure.
你只是在说 是啊 当然
Because I'm listening.
因为我在听你说
What? Yeah, I wanted to make sure and listen.
什么 我想把事情弄清楚 想听你说
You wanted to have this meeting to listen to me talk?
你这次碰面就是为了听我说话
That's right.
没错
About what? About whatever.
说什么呢 随便什么
Well, that's strange, Ray.
这太奇怪了 雷
You don't like it... me listening to you?
你不喜欢我听你说话吗
It's just I...
我只是...
What? Where did you get that idea?
什么 你怎么会有这种想法
And why did you pick this place? Do you want to bowl?
你为什么选在这里见 想打保龄球吗
What? Let's bowl.
什么 我们去打保龄吧
Now? Yeah.
现在 是啊
I can't. I can't bowl with you anymore.
我不能 我不能再跟你打保龄了
I'm married.
我结婚了
I'm not asking you to fuck, Jess.
我又不是在邀请你上♥床♥ 杰西卡
I'm asking you to bowl.
我是在请你打球
It's a complicated request. No.
这个邀请另有所图吧 不
It's simple.
就光打球
** Who is it? *
* 是谁啊
** - Don't... don't miss. - Oh, you! *
* -别 别走开 -是你啊
** -It's me, baby. Yeah, it's me. - What? *
* -是我 宝贝 是我 -干嘛
** - Open the door. - I thought you left me. *
* -开开门 -我以为你离开我了
** Turn this one out. Over the line. *
* 听好了 你太过分了
** Baby, they have stole my car. *
* 宝贝 他们偷了我的车
** What do you mean they stole your car? *
* 他们偷了你的车是什么意思
** I had it parked around the corner and somebody stole my car. *
* 我把车停在角落 被人偷走了
** Open the door. Open the door, baby. *
* 开开门 开开门 宝贝
** Now look, I'm tired of your lies. We done been through this before. *
* 我受够了你的谎言了 这种事不只一次了
** And we ain't going through this here again. You hear me? *
* 这次我们过不去了 你听见了吗
* Go ahead. It's different this time. Listen. *
* 继续 这次不一样 *
** Just open up the door. Open the door. *
* 开开门 开开门
** I'll explain it to you. *
* 我会向你解释的
Nice!
好球
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表