剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
And that guy and his kid crossed my path and I was hungry,
我饥饿难忍♥的时候 看到有人带着孩子经过
I would hunt them down
我肯定扑上去放倒他们
and I would rip them limb from limb
然后一块块把他们咬碎
And I would salute them with some kale in a light white wine sauce.
然后用倒满白酒酱汁的汤宴向他们致敬
And then I would take the kid's skull
然后我会拿走孩子的头骨
And I would wear it
把它戴在身上
So that everybody would think twice before they crossed me.
这样人们就不敢轻易惹我了
Then I would take the dad's bones and I would
我还会用那个大人的骨头
Design an accessory line that
设计一个饰品系列
I would sell from a bombed-out Macy's
放在废弃的梅西百货里卖♥♥
Because that's what's going to happen to people who try to take what's mine.
让人们知道 这就是跟我争的下场
When the apocalypse comes I'll be fine.
所以如果发生动♥乱♥ 我肯定活的好好的
what about all of you?
你们呢
Tell me about your friend.
跟我聊聊你的朋友
What friend? Your neighbor.
什么朋友 你邻居
You want to talk about her? I do.
你想聊她 对
Uh, but right now
可现在
I'm with you. Are you close with her?
我眼里只有你 你跟她亲近吗
Um, close? No no, she's...
亲近 不不 她是...
She's my neighbor.
她只是我邻居
She's married.
她结婚了
Just a married Israeli who brings over her hummus?
只是个带鹰嘴豆泥来拜访的以色列已婚妇女
Just a couple of times. What else does she bring you?
只有过几次 她还给你带过什么
Samara, what does it really matter?
萨玛拉 这有什么好问的
We're having a good time here.
咱们现在快活着呢
What does it matter? Do you watch the news?
有什么好问的 你看新闻了吗
What does the news have to do with us?
新闻跟咱们有什么关系
You can't fuck her and fuck me and then play neutral, Richard.
你不能同时上了我和她 还保持中立 理查德
That's not how it works. You can't pull that shit.
这样不行 你不能推卸责任
I... I'm not pulling anything.
我没推卸
Then choose a side.
那就选一边
You fucked me and pretended to like me.
你上了我 并假装喜欢我
Now you've got to take a stand.
现在得表个态了
Whose side are you on, Richard? Whose hummus is better?
你选谁 理查德 谁的鹰嘴豆泥更好
Wow, Samara. Whose hummus do you like
萨玛拉 你更喜欢
The most?
谁的鹰嘴豆泥
whose side are you on?
你选谁
What kind of question was that?
这算哪门子问题啊
Howard?
霍华德
Mr. Koontz.
孔茨先生
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, hey. Koontz, you want a beer?
你好 孔茨 想来点啤酒吗
My wife thinks I fuck prostitutes, Ray.
我老婆觉得我嫖♥妓♥ 雷
Do ya?
你嫖了吗
I'm a loser.
我是个悲剧男
Don't say that. I know it.
别这么说 我知道
My wife knows it.
我老婆也知道
They know it.
她们都心知肚明
But these girls,
可这些女孩
They're pros, Ray.
她们赞扬我 雷
They say all the right things.
她们总是说我想听的
They're hookers,
她们是妓♥女♥
But also they're...
可她们也是...
They are what they are. Right.
她们就是这样 是啊
So am I.
我也是
They ask me every time
她们每次都问我
Do I work out at the gym?
我是不是常去健身房♥锻炼
I mean, it's pretty neat, Ray.
这话真动听 雷
Do I play professional football
还问我 我看起来这么运动
because I'm so athletic?
是不是职业足球运动员
I mean, come on. It's pretty neat.
拜托 这话太动听了
They say I'm big and I'm strong and I'm handsome.
她们说我很强 很大 很帅
I'm the greatest lover they ever had... they tell me that, Ray.
她们说我是最棒的情人 雷
I'm the best lover they ever had.
我是她们最棒的情人
Well, that's gotta be pretty neat too.
这句也很动听
They're lying, Ray.
她们在说谎 雷
I know they're lying, but I don't care.
我知道她们在说谎 可我不在乎
They make me feel good.
她们让我感觉良好
I like my wife better than the hookers, Ray, I do.
比起妓♥女♥ 我当然更爱我老婆 真的
But I like myself when I'm with them.
可跟她们在一起时 我更有自信
You're very pretty.
你很迷人
Thank you.
谢谢
You have the prettiest smile I ever saw.
是我见过最迷人的笑容
Prettiest ever?
最迷人的吗
And...
而且
You're beautiful.
你美艳动人
And smart.
还冰雪聪明
We even met in a library, right?
咱俩相识都是在图书馆 不是吗
You're very sweet, Richard.
你真会说话 理查德
It's the truth.
是真的
I have a fiance.
我有个未婚夫
I'm supposed to get married.
我本来要结婚的
He's...
他...
A very lucky man.
他是个幸运的男人
You know, my fiance,
知道吗 我未婚夫
He doesn't know.
他不知道
He thinks I like...
他以为我喜欢...
You know.
你知道的
Liz,
莉斯
I'm on your side.
我理解你
Okay?
好吗
I'm on your side.
我理解你
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表