剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
But let me assure you, I am tougher than I look.
但我可以向你保证 我比看上去要坚强
I mean mentally.
我是指精神层面
Uh, look, you don't have to believe me,
请听我说 你不必相信我
but I need help.
但我需要你的帮助
Uh, I've got...
我有些
I've got problems,
我有些问题
Pimp-type problems.
皮条客的问题想请教
And I'm new to the business.
我刚进入这一行
So I need you to tell me
请你告诉我要怎么
how do I get my prostitute to part with me?
才能让我的娼妓跟随我
Because right now his loyalty is divided.
因为现在他不只属于我
And I need him to be loyal to me, to respect me.
而我需要他听我指挥 尊重我
This a male ho? Yeah.
是男妓吗 对
What kind of male ho?
什么类型的男妓
He's very fresh, very new to the business.
他也是新人 刚入行不久
He does what kind of customer? Women.
他的目标群体是什么人 女人
Just women. How the hell can he do just women?
只面向女人 他怎能只向女人卖♥♥淫
That is not where the money's at. No, I know.
这样赚不了大钱 我懂你意思
But I can't even bring up the idea of men.
但我无法提出向男人卖♥♥淫的主意
He's stubborn. He'd quit.
他很顽固 会退出了
So you have absolutely no control over this ho.
也就是说你对他没有任何控制权
Yeah. Yeah, therein lies the problem.
对 没错 问题就在这里
Although the just-women thing,
虽然只面向女性
it's fine, 'cause we're a specialty operation.
但也还好 因为我们的性质特殊
You need to get your ho on a tighter leash.
你必须让他对你言听计从
And the way that you do that is
要达成这一目标你得
you make him want the leash.
让他渴望你的管束
Want the leash? Uhhuh.
渴望管束 没错
You gotta be there when nobody else is there.
你必须在他孤立无援之际在他身旁支持他
You got to know him like nobody knows him.
你得比所有人都了解他
Find out what his problem is and fix it for him.
找出他的问题所在 替他分忧解难
That's it.
就这么简单
Thank you.
谢谢你
Name's Charlie. And you're welcome.
我叫查理 不客气
Ray, I'm too old for this.
雷 我老了 不能这样了
Yeah, we should probably stop.
是啊 我们也许该结束了
Stop what?
结束什么
You mean sex?
你是说性关系吗
There's nothing wrong with good healthy sex.
良好健康的性生活没什么不好
It makes for a fun vibe in the neighborhood.
还能促进邻里间关系融洽
What are you talking about then?
那你是说什么
I'm not in the army anymore.
我退伍了
I'm too old to have sex on the floor.
我这年纪不适合再在地板上做♥爱♥了
You were in the army? Yeahha.
你曾经是军人 是啊
The Israeli Army. You've heard of it?
以色列军队 听说过吗
Hey, Ray?
雷 你在吗
Hey, Ray, are you there? That girl.
雷 你在家吗 是那个女孩
It's like she has radar.
她好像有个雷达感应似的
Every time we screw, she comes by for a visit.
每当我们交欢时 她就登门拜访
Why don't you break up with her, Ray?
你为什么不跟她分手 雷
B... b... because we're not going out.
因 因为我们不是一对儿
Hey, ray? Ta... Tanya!
雷 你在吗 坦尼娅
Hang on.
稍等
I'm preoccupied. I'm leaving out the back.
我手头正忙 我从后门出去
Get a bed and some carpet in here, ray.
雷 买♥♥张床 铺个地毯什么的
Your floor is giving me scabs. And you call that a skylight?
你家地板弄得我长斑 你居然说这是天窗
You ever heard of hiring a professional? I'm working on it.
你不打算找专业工人来修理吗 我正努力呢
I was cooking and I thought you might be hungry.
我刚在做饭 就想你可能饿了
Plus I figure you can always use a microbrew.
还有我想你一定需要自酿啤酒的
You made burgers? Yeah.
你自己做的汉堡 是啊
I did!
是我做的
I like cooking meat.
我喜欢烹调肉类
With garlic in it? Yeah, garlic and paprika.
里面放了大蒜 是啊 大蒜和红辣椒
So...
那么
You still live in your tent?
你还住在帐篷里吗
Sometimes.
有时
I'm used to it out there, you know?
我习惯睡在那里了
It's comfortable.
很舒服
So, Ray,
雷
I'm not gonna take my commission. Thank you... what?!
我不抽取佣金了 谢谢 什么
Since when are you in this business for free?
你从什么时候起 免费做生意了
Since my work stopped being respected.
从我的工作不被尊重起
I'm not saying I'm gonna do it for free forever
我不是说我会永远免费
Just till you see that
只是等到你觉得
I'm a better pimp than Lenore.
我比起莲娜 是个更好的皮条客
And if that day never comes?
如果那天永远不会到来呢
Oh, it'll come, Ray. I'm sure of that fact.
会来的 雷 这一点我很确定
So let's talk about Claire. How did that go?
说说克莱尔吧 进展如何
Fine.
挺好的
I'm pretty damn sure she was happy this time around.
我极其确定 这次她非常满意
What about you? Me? I did what I had to do.
那你呢 我 我只是格尽职守
Well, what's wrong? Nothing.
怎么回事 没事
Let's just say she's not my favorite job.
这么说吧 她不是我乐意接的客人
Why? Because she's... No no.
为什么 因为她... 不不
Well, what is it then?
那是为什么
I don't need my head examined.
不要审问我
All right? It's probably Jessica.
好吗 可能是因为杰西卡吧
The pregnant lady reminds you of Jessica?
那个孕妇让你想起了杰西卡
I used to love...
过去...
I used to love fucking Jessica
杰西卡怀孕的时候
when she was pregnant.
我很喜欢跟她做♥爱♥
I couldn't get enough of it, you know? It's just...
简直就是欲罢不能 我...
I was drunk on it.
我沉醉于此
It was just the future of it all.
以为未来都会这么幸福了
She's pregnant,
她怀孕时
we were young.
我们还年轻
I try not to think about it
和克莱尔在一起的时候
when I'm with Claire, but...
我试着不去想 不过...
She reminds me of that whole period of time.
她让我想起那段时光
Maybe...
也许
Maybe you just don't fight it. You know?
也许你应该欣然接受这种感受
Maybe you just close your eyes
你只要闭上眼睛
and pretend that it's...
然后假装这就是
That it's...
这就是
Your future, you know?
你的未来
That it's...
这就是
Her.
她
You want me to pretend I'm fucking my ex-wife?
你想让我假装在跟自己的前妻上♥床♥
Yeah.
是啊
You're my pimp and that's your pimp advice?
你是我的皮条客 这就是你的专业建议
Yeah.
是啊
That's my pimp advice.
这就是我的专业建议
And right now it's for free.
现在是免费的
I ain't gonna lie to you guys.
我不会对你们说谎
We've got a lot of problems.
我们遇到了很多麻烦
Principal Barr says we'd be lucky to
巴尔校长说 我们还打有球打
play any games at all.
就够幸运的了
We don't have enough equipment.
我们没有足够的器械
There's no...
也没有
money for transport.
交通经费
Levon can't practice because he's pulling
雷凡在华夫餐馆做两班
two shifts at the waffle inn.
以后不能来训练了
People close to you are out of work, losing their homes.
你们身边的人失业 失去了家庭
It doesn't seem like baseball's that important anymore.
棒球看起来好像不再重要了
When I look at you guys,
当我看着你们
I don't see a bunch of tired kids.
我看到的并非一群疲惫的孩子
You know what I see?
知道我看到了什么吗
I see champions.
我看到了冠军
You've got more talent
你们的天赋和求胜欲
and desire in your pinky
比大多数球队的
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表