剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
This is more than you ever brought in in a whole week.
比你一个礼拜挣得都多
Okay? So what does he got, I'm wondering, that you don't have?
我就不明白 你哪点不如他了
Cut it out. I think maybe he and Frances hit it off.
够了 可能他跟弗朗西斯比较投缘呗
I mean, Mike got lucky.
他运气好而已
Obviously. Yeah, you're jealous.
明显的 你嫉妒了
You don't want Mike around
你不想让迈克入伙
because you think he'll outperform you.
因为你觉得他比你强
Ridiculous. You can't stand to think
无稽之谈 你无法容忍♥
that somebody might be a better lay than Ray Drecker.
有人当鸭比雷·德瑞克当得好
Tanya, I never got a shot with her.
坦尼娅 我根本没机会跟她一试
Remember me?
想起来没
I am the guy who gets the crazy ones
我的客户都是些疯女人
and the married ones and the pregnant ones.
要么就是已婚妇女 甚至还有怀孕的
Yeah, you do. Yeah, you do.
对 没错 没错
And where are all those satisfied customers now?
可那些满意的客户现在都哪去了
Where is Molly? Where's Claire?
莫利呢 克莱尔呢
Where's Moby-Dick?
白鲸呢
She's with Mike, Ray.
她看上麦克了 雷
And me and you, we're with no one.
而咱俩 一个客户也没有
And I just think it's time that we ask ourselves why.
我觉得咱俩该自省一下了
Thank you, John. We will get back to you.
谢谢 约翰 我们会再联♥系♥你的
Ron. One second, honey.
罗恩 稍等 亲爱的
I'm getting rid of the exterminator. What did he say?
我得先清理灭鼠药 他怎么说
So there's no beaver scat. There's no other indicators.
没有海狸 没有任何迹象
Plus this isn't even their natural habitat.
而且这根本不是它们的自然栖息地
But I saw it, Ron.
我看到它了 罗恩
There was a beaver sitting right there.
我看到一只海狸就在这里
Beaver is dirty animal.
海狸是很脏的动物
It carries giardiasis. Beaver fever.
它们身上有梨形鞭毛虫 还有海狸热
I know what I saw, Ron.
罗恩 我知道我看到了什么
Why won't you believe me?
你怎么就不信我
I'd love to, but a very competent man just told us otherwise.
我也想信 可专业人士刚证实了没有
The beavers, they gnaw at foundation.
海狸还会啃食地基
We got it, ma.
我们知道了 妈
Destroy property values.
会有害房♥价的
Let's just see if this beaver turns up again.
咱们看看它会不会再出来吧
Ron, I am not
罗恩 我可不会
bringing a baby into a house full of beavers.
在满是海狸的房♥子里怀孕生子
It's always something with you, Jess.
你总是有借口 杰西
Today it's beavers, tomorrow what... locusts?
今天是海狸 明天呢 蝗虫吗
It's not her fault you have beaver problem.
不是她的错 是你不重视海狸的危害
Damn popcorn. Ay!
该死的爆米花
Frances met Mike
弗朗西斯见了迈克
and she couldn't get enough of him.
并对他欲罢不能
Was I missing something?
我忽略了什么吗
What did he have that I didn't?
我到底哪点不如他了
There you are.
你在这儿
Hi. Where is she?
你好 她呢
She's in the back reading room.
她在后面的阅览室里
Okay. Wait, Ray.
好 等等 雷
Look, I know we're acting like everything's normal,
我知道我们之间看起来一切正常
but I sense something is up.
可我觉得有点不对劲
Are you still mad at me about Jessica?
你还在为杰西卡的事生我的气吗
Did you see her? I did.
你又见她了 见了
Then I'm still mad about it.
那我就还在生气
Don't be, Ray.
别这样 雷
I know you are having all these emotions
我知道你生气
because she hired a gigolo and almost got you.
是因为她想顾小白脸 还差点雇上你了
But that's not my fault.
可这又不是我的错
How was I supposed to know Jessica is your ex-wife?
我怎么知道杰西卡是你前妻
Look, I am her only friend, okay?
我是她唯一的朋友 明白吗
She needs me.
她需要我
Why would I tell her about us? Why would I do that?
我怎么可能把咱俩的事告诉她
I'm your pimp. I protect you.
我是你的皮条客 我要保护你
I don't get why you're being so suspicious.
真不明白你怎么这么多疑
Did Tanya put anti-Lenore ideas in your head?
坦尼娅是不是给你灌输了反莲娜思想
I'm gonna be late, Lenore.
我要迟到了 莲娜
Fine, she's back there.
好吧 她在那后面
Second table to the left, dark hair, red flowered dress.
左边第二张桌子 深色头发 红花裙
Thank you.
谢谢
Richard? Hi.
理查德 你好
Hi, I'm Liz.
你好 我是莉斯
You like libraries, huh?
你喜欢图书馆啊
Yeah, I love 'em.
是啊 我喜欢图书馆
And I figured, you know, I don't know you so...
我想 我不了解你 所以...
Yeah. You, uh, want to walk around?
是啊 你想四处走走吗
Yeah, sure.
好 当然
Great.
太好了
I'm thinking we just talk right now.
我想咱俩先聊聊吧
What would you like to talk about?
你想聊什么
About sex.
关于做♥爱♥
Well, say anything.
想说什么就说吧
Right, um... the thing is,
好 是这样
I don't love sex.
我不喜欢做♥爱♥
Why not?
为什么
I don't understand what the deal is.
我不知道有啥好做的
I... I mean, I'm normal. Everything about me is normal.
我是说 我很正常 一切都很正常
It's just ever since I was a kid
只是我从小
I would see these women in movies
就看到那些电影里
and they would be screaming, "oh yes, oh yes,"
女人总是一边呻♥吟♥着"好 真好"
and sweating and fucking
一边还香汗淋漓 动作不停
and loving it.
并且乐此不疲
And for me sex is like
对我来说
not that.
做♥爱♥不该是那样
It's...
应该是
Maybe, uh...
也许...
You had the wrong lover.
你只是没找对爱人
Exactly. Maybe.
没错 也许就是这原因
So I thought, you know, someone who knows a lot about women,
所以我想找一个对女人了若指掌的
someone who's a total stranger to me,
一个我完全陌生的
a white guy like you
一个像你这样的白人
who's not gonna know anyone I know,
不会被我身边的人知晓
might be good.
也许会比较合适
I mean, you are an expert, right?
我是说 你是专家 对吧
Kinda.
算是吧
Yeah.
是
So what do you think?
那你怎么想
I think I'm the right man for the job.
我想你找对人了
Hey, Jess.
杰西
So the kids said you had a beaver running around.
孩子们说你家里有海狸跑来跑去
Anyway, if you want
总之 如果你需要的话
i still have those traps.
那些机关我还留着呢
He called me. Really?
他给我打电♥话♥了 是吗
Offered to help with the beavers.
说要帮忙处理海狸的事
I didn't call back.
我没回电♥话♥
Meanwhile, Ron does nothing.
而罗恩却什么也没做
I mean, maybe I should call him.
也许我该打给他
'Cause believe me, Ray would be over in a flash.
相信我 雷能火速搞定一切
Do you think he's still hot for you?
对你来说 他还有吸引力吗
Who knows? I don't care.
谁知道呢 我不在乎
He's so...
他非常..
Every time I look at him I think,
每一次我看着他的时候
"That's over."
我都在想 "都结束了"
"That is over."
"已经结束了"
I can't.
我不能
"I can't go there."
我不能那么做
But he's sexy, don't you think?
但是你不觉得他很性感吗
Sometimes.
有时候吧
But then at other times he's just so stuck.
他有时候也顽固得要命
I know, in that burnt-out house.
我了解 还住在被大火烧毁的房♥子里
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表