剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
for no fucking reason whatsoever.
我莫名其妙的冲着她怒吼
I guess I'm lonely.
我觉得很孤单
Still no Peter?
还是没找皮特
Still no Peter.
没找
I'm glad he's gone.
我很高兴他走了
I don't even know why I called you.
我都不知道找你来干嘛
I'm too fat to fuck.
我太肥了 没法跟你上♥床♥了
I think you look great...
我觉得你看起来很好
a little pregnant, but...
有点丰满 但是
Beautiful.
很美
What?
怎么
I'm a professional.
我很专业的
I missed you, Richard.
我很想你 理查德
I missed you too.
我也想你
Oh God.
天哪
No one has done this to me in a long time.
很久没人这么对我了
Just this...
这真是
third base.
爽翻了
Kiss me.
吻我
Oh God, this is...
天哪 这真是...
this is really hot.
太爽了
Keep going.
继续
Keep going. Keep going. Keep going.
继续 继续 继续
Argh! Oh God.
啊 天
Oh my God.
天哪
Oh God.
天哪
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It's my shoulder. What happened?
我的肩 怎么了
I have a rotator cuff thing.
我的回旋肌有旧疾
Did you come?
你高♥潮♥了吗
Yeah.
是的
Jess? Ron.
杰西 罗恩
Isn't it locked? I thought it was locked.
门没锁吗 我还以为锁了
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, it's old.
这是以前的了
Old what? Just nothing.
以前的什么 没什么
Well, let me see it. It's no big deal.
让我看看 没什么
It's absolutely unimportant.
真没什么
Okay, fine. Jeez, Ron.
好吧好吧 天哪 罗恩
I have a rash, okay? It's just a little rash.
我长了皮疹 行吗 就一点皮疹
I didn't want to bother you with it,
我不想让你担心
so I dug up some old cream.
所以就找了点以前的药膏
And I think everything's gonna be fine.
我想会没事的
Jess, what's going on? I'm one of the top skin men in Detroit.
杰西 我可是底特律屈指可数的皮肤专家
If you had a rash, why didn't you just come to me?
你长了皮疹怎么不跟我说
I just didn't want you to get upset.
我只是不想让你心烦
Honey, rashes do not make me upset.
亲爱的 我不会对皮疹感到厌烦
Cars do not make mechanics upset.
就像汽修工不会对车感到厌烦
Hair does not make beauticians upset.
就像美发师不会对头发感到厌烦
I know my way around a rash.
我对付皮疹可是驾轻就熟
Okay, Ron.
好吧 罗恩
Here's my rash.
看我的皮疹
Ray. What?
雷 怎么了
Ray, look at this.
雷 帮我看看
Ray, it's getting worse.
雷 越来越痒了
Could you just get the ointment, please?
帮我涂点药行吗 拜托
Yeah.
好
You should go back to that dermatologist.
你该再去找那个皮肤科医生看看
I did. He said the cream isn't gonna cure it.
我去看了 他说药膏没用
All the allergy tests came back negative.
所有的过敏测试都显示没问题
He thinks it's psychosomatic.
他觉得是心理作用
What?
什么
He says it's my body's way of saying "help!"
他说这是我的身体在喊"救命"
The dermatologist said this?
医生这么说的
Dr. Haxon is very well-respected.
汉克森医生很有声望的
He knows what he's talking about.
他知道自己在说什么
Don't you want to know why I'm unhappy?
你就不想知道我为什么不开心吗
You're unhappy?
你不开心
That rash.
当年的"心理皮疹"
Yeah.
对
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
It's not good. It's not good.
不好 很不好
Is it a tear or an inflammation?
是撕裂还是炎症发作了
I don't know. I think it's a tear.
不知道 我想是撕裂了
What happened? You were casting and...?
怎么回事 你当时在下钩
Yeah.
是啊
There's no downward thrust in fishing.
可是钓鱼是不会向下摔的吧
Yeah, it's a mystery.
没错 真是奇怪
It's not even the same muscles.
肌肉的部位也不对
Let it go, Mike. I can't play.
别说了 麦克 我打不了了
Oh, just one inning in the field.
就打一局而已
Everyone's coming back, Ray. Everyone is gonna be there.
大家都回来了 雷 所有人都会到场
I can't do it. I can't throw.
我做不到 我没法投掷
You could play first base.
你可以打一垒
I gotta pee.
我要去尿
Maybe I'll pee on home plate like my kid.
也许我该像我儿子那样 尿在本垒上
The grass feels good.
这草地真舒服
What?
什么
I'm an idiot. I fucked up.
我是个蠢货 我搞砸了
What are you talking about, Mike?
你说什么呢 麦克
I should kick myself.
我真该揍自己
I asked Frances to sponsor the team... like an idiot.
我让弗朗西斯资助球队 真是蠢货
And I guess she thought... What?
我想她一定觉得... 什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
Something.
心有芥蒂
She got upset about money.
她因为钱的事很恼火
Now she won't call me back.
现在她不回我电♥话♥了
I fucked it up like I always do, Ray.
我搞砸了 一如往常 雷
Why do I always fuck it up?
我为什总是搞砸
It's late.
很晚了
Hi.
嗨
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry I... I banged Lenore.
我很抱歉 跟莲娜上♥床♥
So what happened?
你怎么了
It's my shoulder.
我的肩伤了
You know, when you hurt yourself,
受伤的时候
you're supposed to rice.
就该处理一下
Rice?
怎么处理
Yeah, rest, ice,
对 放松 冰敷
compression, elevation.
缠上绷带 再举高过心脏
You wanna rice me?
想帮我处理吗
Thanks, Ray, for saying "I'm sorry" about Lenore.
谢谢 雷 谢谢你对莲娜的事抱歉
Did you give the money back to Frances?
你把钱还给弗朗西斯了吗
What?
什么
Did you give the money back to Frances?
你把钱还给弗朗西斯了吗
Yeah, Ray.
还了啊
You told me to give it back to her,
你叫我还给她
so I went over to give it back.
我就去还了
I wouldn't lie to you, Ray.
我不会说谎的 雷
I wouldn't do that to you.
我不会这样对你的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah, good stuff.
这玩意不错
I was really hoping to see you play today, Ray.
我真希望今天能看你打球 雷
Yeah, me too.
我也是
But I injured myself.
但是我受伤了
The fact is, Frances...
其实 弗朗西斯...
I love you.
我爱你
And that's how I feel.
我是真心的
Uh, I hope
我希望
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表