剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
There were 100 things I wanted to say to her.
我有千言万语想对她说
And if I chose the right one, would she stay with me?
假若我言之凿凿 伊人可愿常伴我左右
Whoo!
哇
Oh God.
天啊
You're freezing. Come on.
你都冻僵了 快过来
Oh brr, oh brr!
真冷得够呛
Here.
过来
There.
过来
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
Nothing?
没事
You're beautiful.
你太美了
No no no, I should go.
不行 我该走了
Go where?
去哪呢
I have to go.
我得走了
Do you want to go?
你想走了吗
No.
不想
Hey, when will I see you again?
咱们什么时候再见呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
This was really great.
今晚太美妙了
Hello? Hey, Mindy. Is this Mindy?
你好 喂 麦蒂 是你吗
This is she. Hi, it's Ronnie.
是我 我是罗尼
Uh, Ronnie Haxon.
罗尼·哈克森
Wow, Mindy, how are you?
麦蒂 你好吗
Where are you? Are you okay?
你在哪 你没事吧
Um... I...
我...
I don't think so, no.
我不太好 真的
I could use a ride.
我想搭个便车
Um, Mindy, do you think maybe you could, um,
麦蒂 你可不可以... 那个
I don't know, just pick me up?
怎么说 载我回家呢
Damon?
达蒙
What are you doing here?
你怎么来我家了
Can I come inside for a second?
我能进去坐一会吗
Your apartment's awesome. Thanks.
你的公♥寓♥太棒了 谢谢
Are you okay? I'm sorry.
你还好吧 抱歉
You want to call your dad and see if he can come and get you?
你要打给你♥爸♥ 看他能否过来接你吗
Because I... I came here to ask you something.
因为我 我来是有点事想请教你
Can you, like, make me a better poet?
你能让我成为更棒的诗人吗
You know, like, be my mentor?
比如说 做我的导师
Wh... why do you want me to be your mentor?
为...为什么要找我当你导师呢
Because you're kind of awesome.
因为你厉害啊
Damon, earlier tonight
达蒙 就刚才
I hit a woman with a belt.
我才用皮带抽一个女人来着
Okay? I took off my belt and I hit someone with it.
我解下了皮带 还用它抽人
Over and over! I hit my boss with a belt.
不停地抽 我竟拿皮带抽我上司
Well, maybe she deserved it.
或许是她活该
No one deserves to be hit with a belt.
再活该也不能上皮带
You invited me to your poetry thing,
你邀请我参与诗歌♥会
and you helped me when I was tripping out on pot scones
在我初生之犊 误食大♥麻♥饼之时
and I thought I was a fetus.
是你帮助了我
So you hit one lady over the head with a belt.
就算你用皮带往一个女人的脑袋上抽
So what?!
那又怎样
You changed my life.
你改变了我的人生
Do you remember the first time that we met?
你还记得我们的首次相遇吗
You told me that I was funny.
你说我很有趣
I always thought that I was funny,
我也一直就认为自己有趣
but no one ever said it before.
但却从没人这样说过
It's like we're in Michigan
这就好比我们身处密歇根州
and everyone else here is the same.
这里所有人都一样盲目
Except you.
除了你
Well, Ron, that's the thing about marriage.
罗恩 婚姻就是这么一回事
And about women... whim and fancy.
无非是女人的突发奇想
Chicken and mole.
就像墨西哥魔力鸡[口感香中有辣]
Man, on your big night... ouch.
老弟 今晚本来你的好日子 可惜
That's rough.
真难熬
All right, I'm gonna get some beef jerky. You want something?
好了 我去买♥♥点牛肉干 你想吃什么
No thanks. Come on.
不必了 来点吧
Rice krispie treat, twix bar, nothing?
连夹心米酥和特趣朱古力都不要吗
Maybe a twix bar. All right.
那就一块特趣朱古力吧 行
I didn't invite him to come with me.
我可没叫他跟过来
He just... he invited himself.
他是不请自来
Oh sure.
当然
I'm sorry she left you stranded.
她竟留你一人独自难堪
It's an awful thing to do.
她做得太绝了
To leave like that?
就那样一走了之
Just walk out?
说走就走
I'll be okay.
我会好起来的
But in a way I wish I could do the same thing.
但其实 我也希望自己能一走了之
Walk the fuck out.
头也不回大步离开
My marriage is dead, Ron.
罗恩 我的婚姻太失败了
I'm all alone all the time,
我心里一直很寂寞
even when I'm not. So am I.
即使两个人在一起时 我也是
Oh, Ron. Min... Mindy!
罗恩 麦 麦蒂
I don't want to be stuck. I don't want to be alone anymore.
我不想再作茧自缚 我不想再寂寞难耐
Min. Oh, Ron.
麦 罗恩
I just... I've always felt
我只是 我总觉得
that there's something between you and me.
我们俩之间有火花
Oh, Min...
麦...
This just feels so easy and so right.
这事不难 也没什么不对的
Doesn't it? Mindy.
不是吗 麦蒂
Oh, Ron. Ron, I wouldn't have left you on that stage.
罗恩 我一定不会留你在讲台
I wouldn't have left you standing at that podium.
要是我 一定不会独留你在台上
I would not have left you alone on that stage.
绝不会留你一人在台上
Mindy, he's... he's paying.
麦蒂 他在付钱了
He's signing his credit card. Hurry!
他在签信♥用♥卡♥了 快点
Hurry hurry.
快点 射吧
Oh, come on. He's exit... he's exiting.
给点力 他... 出来了
Oh, hurry. He's coming!
加把劲 他来了
Okay.
好
Twix bar. Thanks.
特趣朱古力 谢谢
Don't mention it.
不客气
No, I don't think you understand me clearly.
不 我认为你没听懂我的话
Where am I even calling? Is this India?
我这是打去哪了 难不成是印度吗
Can I speak to your manager, please?
麻烦让我跟你经理谈
Listen, I know your name is not John Smith.
听着 我知道你不叫约翰·史密斯
It's Abdul or Sharif
你叫阿普杜勒 或谢里夫
or Malik.
或马里克[印度常用人名]
And you're in some call center in India.
你位于设在印度的客服中心
So stop pretending your name is John and you're in Michigan
别再假装你是待在密歇根的约翰
and get me your manager.
给我找你经理来
My name actually is John.
我真的是叫约翰
Here, that's $1,000. I gotta get to work.
给你 这有一千块 我得去上班了
1,000? You're short.
才一千 你少给了
1,000 is all I have, okay? You wanna see my bank statement?
我只拿得出一千 要给你看我存折吗
I need 500 more.
再给我五百块
This is not a suggestion, Ray.
雷 这事没商量
It's not pay-what-you-can.
不是随你量力而为的
Why don't you keep that as a parting gift?
那你就当这笔钱是分道扬镳的礼物吧
Oh, I'm sorry... are you going somewhere?
什么 你这是要去哪
Look, I... I...
听着 我...
I need to...
我需要
take a break.
歇一歇
A break from what?
为何要歇
From this business. Why, did your dick break?
因为这工作 怎么 你弟弟断了
I need to make some changes in my life.
我得改变一下我的生活
Oh, okay.
好的
Go ahead and quit. Go back to your tent.
尽管辞职不干 继续住你的帐篷
Go back to being a nobody
继续跟你的死党坦尼娅
with your nobody friend Tanya.
做你的无名小卒
Leave Tanya out of it. Fuck Tanya.
别把坦尼娅扯进来 去她的
She owes me a lot more than money.
她欠我的不只是钱
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表