剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I've got Liz booked this afternoon.
莉兹预约了今天下午
Are you gonna see her or not?
你去见她还是不去
What is going on, Ray? What is this about?
雷 究竟怎么了 你是怎么了
It's none of your business.
跟你无关
Is this about Jessica?
跟杰西卡有关吗
What, you think you're gonna get back together with her?
怎么 你觉得还能跟她复合
She left you for a reason, Ray.
她离开你是有原因的 雷
Maybe there's a reason she wants me back.
也许我可以给她一个跟我复合的理由
Why? You think you've changed
什么理由 你觉得你变了
and she's gonna come back to you?
她就会回到你身边
I don't need this.
我不需要这些废话
And I don't need you.
不用你来说教
And I am not a nobody. I'm a father.
我也并非一无是处 我是个父亲
I'm a coach. I'm a teacher.
是个教练 是个老师
And I used to be a pretty good husband.
曾经还是个非常出色的丈夫
And if I get another shot at it,
如果上天再给我一次机会
I'm not gonna screw it up this time.
我绝不会再搞砸了
Hey, Koontz!
孔茨
Turn that off, will ya?
把那玩意关一下好吗
Hey, how are you?
最近可好
How's things? How are the, um...
一切都好吗 还有...
Uh, how's the, uh...
那个...
I'm okay, Ray. I'm keeping busy.
我没事 雷 我一直让自己很忙碌
Good. Yeah, busy's good.
那就好 忙是好事
So, still interested in making me an offer on the...
话说 还有没有兴趣...
You wanna sell me your house?
你想卖♥♥了你的房♥子
Yeah. Uh...
对
Well, I don't know, Ray. I'm not sure.
不知道 雷 我说不准
Well, you said you were...
几个月前
a couple months ago.
你说你有兴趣的
Uh, thought I'd come to you first.
所以我想先来问问你
I'd better check with my wife.
我得跟老婆商量商量
Frances!
弗朗西斯
Please, Frances.
请等等 弗朗西斯
Don't... don't be frightened. Go away!
别 别怕 让开
You're gonna have to run me over.
你想过去就从我身上压过去吧
If you don't move, I'm gonna call the police.
你再不让开我就报♥警♥了
Frances, please, I'm just here to apologize.
弗朗西斯 别这样 我是来道歉的
I don't care why you're here.
我才不管你来干嘛
I'm going to church! All right, Frances, please,
我要去教堂 求你了 弗朗西斯
just give me 30 seconds to apologize.
给我半分钟就行 我只想道个歉
May I approach your window, please? No!
我能走近点吗 拜托 不行
Frances, I'm asking permission. No!
别紧张 我在征求你的意见 不行
I'm not here to scare you or intimidate you
我不是来威胁恐吓你的
or make you feel like you're being blackmailed.
也不希望你觉得自己被敲诈了
I don't care why you're here.
我才不管你干嘛来
I was wrong, all right? I'm guilty.
我错了 好吗 我有罪
I'm going to pay back every penny.
我会把钱都还给你
When you go to church, I hope that you will pray for me.
希望你在教堂会为我祈祷
But for right now, please, just for a moment,
但现在 拜托 就一会
may I approach your window just for a moment, please?
让我走近点 就一会 好吗
Look, I know. I know I've been a bully.
我知道 我知道我一直在欺负你
I have given you every reason not to like me,
你完全有理由讨厌我
but I'm not here to talk about me.
可我来不是为了我自己
I'm here to talk about you and Mike.
我来是为了你和麦克
Whenever I think of Mike, I think of you!
只要我一想起麦克 就会想起你
I'm sorry. When you're my age
对不起 等你到了我这个年纪
and you meet someone
好不容易遇到个你真心相爱的人
and it turns out only to be a mirage...
可最后发现一切都是幻影
Mike is not a mirage.
麦克不是幻影
He's a nice man who... he likes you so much.
他是个好人 而且他非常喜欢你
He would never do anything to hurt you.
他决不会做任何伤害你的事
You don't understand.
你不明白
I know I was paying for him.
我曾花钱跟他在一起 我心知肚明
Someday he'll look at me and he'll remember..
以后他看到我就会觉得
I mean, what kind of woman...
什么样的女人
Is willing to pay for sex?
才会花钱买♥♥性福啊
What basis is that for a relationship?
建立在这样基础上的怎么会是真爱
Frances, you just have to believe
弗朗西斯 你只要相信
this man, he loves you. Just believe that.
这个男人爱你 记住这点就行了
Frances, you and him, it's whatever you want it to be.
你们的未来 掌握在你们自己手中
Jess?
杰西
After the awards,
颁奖礼后
Mindy tried to jerk me off.
麦蒂试着帮我手♥淫♥
She tried, I stopped her.
她想尝试 我阻止了她
I... I took her hand
我...我握住她的手
and I pulled it out of my pants.
从我的裤子里拿开了
What? I told her. I said, "Mindy,
什么 我告诉她 我说
I need you to stop."
麦蒂 住手
Mindy... gave you a handjob.
麦蒂 帮你手♥淫♥
That's not the point. The point is
这不是重点 重点是
you went to see another dermatologist; Mindy touched me;
你找了另一个皮肤科医生 麦蒂摸了我
they cancel each other out.
两过相抵
We're even Steven, right?
我们扯平了 对吧
No.
不
I need a break, Ron.
我要冷静一阵子 罗恩
Me and the kids, my mom,
我和孩子们 还有我妈妈
we need to get away for a little while.
我们要离开一阵子
I shouldn't have told you about the handjob.
我真不该告诉你手♥淫♥的事
It's not about the handjob, Ron.
跟那事无关 罗恩
Is that it?
就这样
Is that what happens?
你就这样对我
I give you everything I have,
我把一切都给了你
and you leave?
而你却要离开我
I can't live with you anymore.
我无法再跟你一起生活了
Jess,
杰西
I forgive you.
我原谅你
If that's what you need, I will sleep on the couch,
如果你要冷静 我可以睡沙发
I'll sleep in the garage.
可以睡车♥库♥
I just need you to think about it.
只希望你能再考虑一下
I've thought about it a lot.
我考虑得够多了
I've thought about it a lot.
够多了
The players got that look.
球员们摆出那种表情
The playoffs...
季后赛
it's what the season's been about.
整个赛季的努力就是为了它
Now it's here.
现在开始了
They didn't make it by themselves, Mike.
不是他们的错 麦克
Our guys got there because you and me,
他们如此不堪是我俩的错
well, we care a little bit more than the rest of them.
不过接下来我们要更用心一点
We got Hunter, round one.
首回合的对手是猎手队
That's a tough team. What do you think?
是个强队 你怎么想
Ray, I'm sitting here because this is still my desk.
雷 我坐在这因为这还是我的办公桌
And right now it's...
而且目前
the best place for me to go.
对我来说是最好的地方了
Okay.
好吧
The third baseman's the only real bat they've got.
只有三垒手才是他们的制胜法宝
We pitch around him, we'll be fine.
只要赢了他 咱们就能过关
What else you got for me?
还有什么
Mike, I fucked up.
麦克 是我搞砸了
I had no idea what was going on.
我不知道到底怎么回事
But I do know...
可我知道
You were happy.
你跟她在一起很开心
You shouldn't let that slip away.
你不该轻易放弃
Thanks for coming, Jess.
谢谢你能来 杰西
What are you doing, Ray?
你在干嘛 雷
Ah, you were right.
你说得对
I grew up here... so what?
我在这里长大 那又怎样
What?! I'm selling the house.
什么 我要卖♥♥了这房♥子
Ray, you love this house.
雷 你爱这房♥子
I know, but I'm gonna get another house...
我知道 可我要买♥♥新个房♥子
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表