剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Where did you get that sweater?
这件线衫你从哪得来的
At the store. I liked your sweater
商店买♥♥来的 我喜欢你的那件
So I got one for myself.
所以为自己买♥♥了件
No, admit it. You stole it.
才怪 承认吧 你偷了我的
You snuck into my apartment and you stole the sweater.
你潜入我的公♥寓♥ 偷了我的线衫
Show me the label.
给我看看牌子
Okay, let me break it down for you, Tanya...
好 坦妮娅 我来解释给你听
I understand why you're confused.
我明白你的困惑
I told you last time that your sweater was a Lanvin,
我上次告诉你 你的线衫是朗雯牌
but I made a mistake.
但我错了
Do you know when I realized it?
知道我是什么时候发现的吗
When I went to buy this one
当我去买♥♥这件的时候
and it was clearly so much nicer.
它明显要上乘得多
I'm sorry you're disappointed. I really am.
抱歉让你失望了 真的抱歉
I would be too if I discovered
如果是我发现1800块的礼物是朗金牌的
that my $1800 gift was a Lankin.
我也会大失所望的
Although Lankin is a very well respected emerging Israeli designer
虽说朗金也是颇受好评的以色列品牌
who just happens to favor cheap rayon.
但却选用了劣等的人造纤维
That's it. That's it. That's it. I am sick of it.
够了 够了 够了 我受够了
I am sick of your shit.
我不想再听你的屁话了
I am sick of you, Lenore.
莲娜 我受够你了
I have tried to make this work.
我试着跟你和平相处
I tried to be a gracious person
当你忽然介入
when you swooped in and you took Ray away from me.
把雷从我身边抢走时 我一再忍♥让
But I'm so tired of being gracious.
但现在我受够了彬彬有礼
I am sick of being accommodating.
受够了好商好量
I am tired of being walked all over.
更受够了四周奔波
You think you're the only one who knows how to play hardball?
你以为只有你知道怎么手段强硬吗
I know how to play hardball.
我也知道怎么玩硬的
I am not afraid to play hardball.
我不怕来硬的
What are you gonna do, T-brain,
一根筋 你到底想干嘛
write a mean poem about me?
吟首诗羞辱我吗
Fuck you.
去你的
Bang bang bang, motherfucker!
砰砰砰 去死吧你
What if the neighbors see you?
要是给邻居看见你怎么办
Honey, if your business is down 40%,
亲爱的 如果你的业绩下滑了40%
so is theirs.
他们也好过不了
There's nothing embarrassing about doing a little yardwork.
打理园务 没什么好丢脸的
It's not exactly 40%.
实际上不是40%
Are you saying it's more?
比这个数更多吗
It varies. The Botox boom is over,
因项目而异 打肉瘤针的潮流已过
but we still get the stress-related acne
但清除压力痘和治疗皮肤癌
and the skin-cancer crowd.
还是热门项目
Don't worry about it, Jess.
杰西 你就别担心了
I just want to help, Ron.
罗恩 我只是想帮你
Look at someone like Mindy.
看看人家麦蒂
She's a wife. She brings home a doctor's salary.
既是妻子 又是赚钱养家的医生
You know she's trying to get pregnant too?
你知道她也在尝试受孕吗
Jeez, I can't imagine being pregnant right now.
天啊 我想象不到受孕是个什么状况
What if you did imagine it?
如果让你想想看呢
What? I think we should have a baby there, I said it.
什么 我说我们也该有个孩子了
Ron, When we were dating
罗恩 我们约会那会儿
you said you had absolutely no interest in kids.
你说过你压根不想要孩子的
I know, but I changed my mind.
我记得 但我改变主意了
Mindy says it's a wonderful gift.
麦蒂说孩子是上天的恩赐
I'm not Mindy, Ron. I'm nothing like her.
罗恩 我不是她 无法相提并论
Well, honey, Mindy's really good at being married.
亲爱的 麦蒂真的非常善于经营婚姻
This is gonna be so good. Doesn't it smell good?
这肯定很好吃 很香是吧
You're gonna love it. It's much better than old beans.
你肯定爱吃 比熟豆子好吃多了
Now I'm sorry. I know I scared you, but I promise
我很抱歉 刚才吓到你了
I'm the kind of person that's always kind to animals.
但我保证我对动物很友善的
Hold on.
别急
Tanya.
坦妮娅
Just a second, Ray.
雷 稍等一下
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hi.
早 早
I thought I'd stop by for a little post-game recap.
我想我应该过来做个简短的赛后总结
Yeah, well, would you like some...
对 你想来点
Would you like some scrambled eggs?
想来点炒蛋吗
No, listen, Tanya...
不用了 坦妮娅
Some tea? No, thanks.
茶呢 不用麻烦了
I feel bad... the commission thing.
我对佣金的事感到非常抱歉
Lenore... she's wrong.
莲娜 是她错了
You deserve more than 0%.
你绝对不是毫无贡献
I shouldn't have let that slide by.
我不该由她说了算
I should have stood up for you.
我应该站在你一边的
Thanks, Ray.
雷 谢谢你
That means a lot.
你这么说对我意义重大
But the thing is I'm...
但事实是我...
I haven't earned it yet.
我还是入不敷出
And about Horny Patty...
关于荡♥妇♥帕蒂
she's very persistent.
她很固执
Forget about Horny Patty, okay?
别提荡♥妇♥帕蒂了 好吗
If she won't pay our prices,
如果她出不起钱
then that's that, right? I say we hold the fort.
那就拉倒 我们该坚守底价
I bet she comes around.
我想她会妥协的
What is that?
什么声音
It's rats.
是老鼠
Rats... they're in the attic
它们原本待在阁楼上的
and then they migrate to the bathroom through the wall.
后来沿着墙搬到浴室里去了
Anyway, what are you doing tomorrow?
随便啦 你明天有空吗
Me and the kids are going to a movie. You want to come?
我要和孩子们去看电影 你也来吧
Really? What are you gonna see?
真的吗 你们要看什么戏
Whatever you want. Your choice.
随你便 你来挑
But, Ray, you don't ever invite me anywhere.
但是 雷 你从不曾邀请我
Well, I'm full of surprises, Tanya.
坦妮娅 惊喜我有的是
I'm an interesting guy, right?
我可是个有趣的人
I'm a nice guy.
我是个好人
I mean, if we went to school together,
我是说 如果咱俩一起上学
You wouldn't...
你不会
You wouldn't hate me, right?
不会讨厌我吧
I would try not to, Ray.
雷 我会尽量的
That's not a rat.
那可不是老鼠
Why take her dog, Tanya?
坦妮娅 干嘛抢她的狗
It's complicated.
说来话长
Then why not just leave it at home?
那为何不留它在家里
How do you think she got my sweater?
我的毛衣就是放在家里丢的
What the hell kind of movie is this, Tanya?
坦妮娅 这是什么鬼电影
It's too peculiar.
太另类了吧
There's a deeper meaning. Just look for it.
它意义深远 要仔细发掘
What kind of movie is this?
这是什么电影啊
It's...
是...
There's a deeper meaning.
它意义深远
Look and try to find it.
慢慢去挖掘吧
So are you and dad friends with benefits?
你和我爸是泡友吗
Benefits?
泡友
No, no, there are no benefits.
不 我们是纯朋友关系
What about you? I heard you were going through
你呢 我听说你正在经历
a kind of experimental phase.
人生的试验性阶段
Are you asking me if I'm gay?
你在问我有没有出过柜吗
No, that's private.
不 那是你的私事
Do I look gay?
我像男同吗
What does gay look like? Exactly.
男同一般长什么样 就是说
It's just I'm not gonna climb into any box
我只是不想墨守成规
and I'm not gonna climb out of any box.
但也不想离经叛道
If there even is a box, someone else put it there, not me.
不过规矩都是别人定的 不管我的事
All right. Come on.
好吧 进去
People are trying to sleep in here.
在座的人都想睡觉
I deserve respect.
我理应受到尊重
Just return the dog, Tanya.
坦妮娅 把狗还回去
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表