剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Lenore, come on, wake up.
莲娜 快 该起床了
I don't think so, baby.
宝贝 还早着呢
Come on, I gotta get to work.
快起来 我要去上班了
You want me to call you a cab?
你要我帮你叫辆的士吗
Are you trying to get rid of me?
你是想把我轰走吧
Because I'm not going anywhere till I get some coffee.
没喝到咖啡 我哪儿都不去
I have a new client for you.
我有一位新客户给你
Ow! If you play it right,
烫 只要你好好干
she just might be the answer to our problem.
她或许能解决我们的问题
What problem? Ray, you haven't landed a regular.
什么问题 雷 你没有一个常客
This one might be a window to a whole new clientele.
这一位或许能开启全新的客源市场
Window, great. Don't fuck it up, Ray.
新市场 很好 雷 别搞砸了
Okay? We need to get you a steady client that you fuck,
我们要给你找一位任你搞的常客
but don't fuck up.
而不是任你搞砸
I agree. I would love a steady, stable client too.
同意 我也想有稳定的客户
Your coffee. Ugh!
你的咖啡 靠
Oh my God, Ray, what the fuck is this shit?
天啊 雷 这他妈是啥东西
It's coffee. Is this instant?
咖啡 速溶的吗
Yeah, it wakes me up in the morning.
对 它能让我早上为之一振
It's, you know, strong and cheap.
劲力十足 物美价廉
You're so classy, Ray.
雷 你真脱俗
All right, so listen, let's clear the air.
好了 听着 我们先来澄清一下
We had some good, hot sex,
我们有过美好激烈的性♥爱♥
but now we're back to our clearly defined whatever.
但现在我们再重新划定界限
If we want to be regular,
如果我们想成为
you know, fuck bunnies, that's okay too,
炮♥友♥什么的 那也可以
but I think that the important thing is not to
但我认为重要的是 不要
make this into something that it isn't. Great. Yeah.
太把它当一回事 没问题
I agree. Let's not make it a regular thing, you know?
我同意 那就不用成为炮♥友♥了
It was just good old-fashioned fun fucking.
这只是一次美好的及时行乐
Exactly. So who's gonna tell Tanya?
没错 那谁来告诉坦尼娅
About what?
说什么
About this. We can't keep secrets from each other.
说这件事啊 我们之间不该有秘密
It's not good for anyone.
这对谁都不好
We're not telling Tanya.
谁也不准告诉坦尼娅
Why not? Because she'll feel left out?
为啥呢 因为她会感到受冷落吗
That's what happens when two people have sex, Ray.
当另外两个人发生了关系 这也是必然的 雷
Unless of course there are multiple partners involved.
除非是多人激战 那就另当别论
Look, Lenore, it's a terrible idea.
莲娜听着 这想法糟透了
I don't want to tell Tanya.
我不想告诉坦尼娅
Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut.
好吧 我会守口如瓶的
But I think you're being a little dishonest.
但我认为你这样不太诚实
I thought she was your friend.
我以为你视她为朋友
I gotta call a cab.
我要召辆的士
Her name's Samara, Ray. Don't fuck it up!
雷 她叫萨玛拉 别搞砸了
Hey, Tanya, it's Ray.
喂 坦尼娅 是我雷
I just wanted to call
我只是打来
and say hi.
打个招呼
And good morning.
说句早上好
And I'm sorry about yesterday...
昨晚真是很抱歉
Mike and Frances, and you had to take the money back.
关于麦克和弗朗西斯 你得把钱还回去
Let's talk.
我们谈谈
God, I wish you could have been there!
天啊 真希望你也在场
I threw down 20 after 20 and I told her
我扔下一张又一张20美元 冲着她和
and her uptight fucking colleagues to shove it up their ass.
她的拮据的狗屁同事说 拿去塞屁♥眼♥吧
I mean, screw 'em, Charlie.
去他妈的 查理
Am I right? What do they know?
我说得对吧 他们知道个鸟
I don't know those people. I know them, okay?
我不认识那些人 我认识 好吧
I know them. Right, Frank?
我认识他们 对吧 弗兰克
Mmhmm. Elitist fucking shits.
对 真♥他♥妈♥的狗屎精英
Fuck! Oh God, Charlie.
该死 天啊 查理
What did I do? I spent everything.
我都干什么了 我把钱都花光了
And if Ray finds out, he's gonna kill me.
要是雷知道了 他会将我五马分尸的
Hey, what I say is keep on collecting.
喂 听我说 继续修着
Charlie, Mike doesn't even know that he's a prostitute.
查理 麦克根本不知道自己是男妓
Ho always know it's a ho.
他怎么会不知道
I don't know. I just... I don't think I'm that kind of a person.
我也不知道 我觉得自己不是那种人
And what are you, huh? Are you some kind of new moral pimp?
那你是哪种人 有道德的新派皮条客吗
I'm not moral! I'm just saying that I have feelings.
我不是有道德 我只是说我也有情感
I'm a pimp who feels.
我是有情感的皮条客
Look at those shoes she got on.
看看她脚上的鞋
There... they're nice, right? Italian.
那边 很漂亮对吧 意大利产的
I slept with her sister and she got mad.
我和她妹妹睡了 把她给气疯了
I felt bad she got mad so I bought her them heels.
我觉得愧疚 于是送她一双鞋
And now we're friends again.
现在我们又做回朋友了
Charlie, it's just too simplistic.
查理 这太儿戏了
It's too simplistic. Really?
太儿戏了 是吗
Yes, I can't just buy Ray a gift.
对 这招对雷不管用
It's doesn't... ugh!
这没... 见鬼
I just... I'm sorry. I'm so wound up.
我只是... 抱歉 我太紧张了
It's just I can't relax.
我只是无法放松
It's just... it's hot in here.
我只是 这里太热了
You wanna play pool?
你想玩撞球吗
Let's play pool. I think you should fuck me.
我们来玩撞球吧 我认为你该搞我
I...
我
What?
啥
I'm just saying if you need to relax,
我只是说 如果你需要放松
then you can fuck me because I know how to calm them nerves.
那你该搞我 因为我能让你情绪安稳
Yes, I do.
我很在行的
So Ronnie kill beaver,
罗尼把海狸杀了
now you're okay to make baby?
现在你可以安心造人了吗
That's not why, mother.
妈妈 这跟海狸无关
How long you think to get pregnant?
你认为怀孕要多久
A few weeks? A few months?
几周 还是几个月
Where will baby sleep?
到时宝宝睡哪里
Where will baby sleep?!
宝宝睡哪里啊
Oh damn it.
噢 糟了
Mom, could you go grab my purse?
妈 能把我钱包拿来吗
I need my makeup.
我要化妆
Why you lock door?
你锁门干嘛
You lock me out of household, eh?
你想把我赶出家吗
Hold on!
等等
Old people go to garage, get pneumonia and die!
老人睡车♥库♥会得上肺炎死掉的
Would you hold on?
你就不能等等吗
House have four bedrooms:
全屋只有四间房♥
you, me, Damon, Darby.
你 我 达蒙和达比各一间
When baby comes, where will baby go?
宝宝出生后 要睡哪呢
To grandma room.
睡他外婆的房♥间
And grandma go to garage.
让外婆到车♥库♥去睡
You'll get Damon's room
你会搬到达蒙的房♥间
and he'll go to the garage, okay?
让他去睡车♥库♥ 行了吧
Now I'm asking you to please go get my purse
现在我想请你把钱包拿来
and give me some privacy.
给我一些私人空间
Gary Sunshine, Drew Lindo...
加里·桑帅 德鲁·林多
Oh man, Tony Barton!
可恶 还有托尼·巴顿
We've got to call Tony Barton.
我们一定要打给托尼·巴顿
The nose knows.
用鼻子想都知道
How many old timers we got? Alumni, Ray.
找到几个老前辈了 雷 是校友
It's an alumni game. We ain't old timers yet.
这是校友赛 我们还不算老前辈
Oh shit! Who's that, coach?
妈的 教练 这是谁
Who's that handsome young man?
这位年轻的帅哥是谁
"Ray Drecker, third base."
"雷·德瑞克 三垒板"
You gonna play this year or what?
你今年要参加吗
No, Mike, I'm retired.
不 麦克 我退休了
Come on! "Today's a great day and I feel wonderful."
来嘛 "今天是美好的一天 我感觉好极了"
I like seeing you like this, pal.
伙计 我很高兴看到你这样
So you and Frances, huh? Yeah.
你和弗朗西斯的事 怎么
How is that going?
一切顺利吗
I'm not the type to kiss and tell, Ray.
这事我可说不出来 雷
Okay, sorry.
好吧 抱歉
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表