剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you, Jimmy Carter...
谢谢你 卡特总统
He's thanking Jimmy Carter!
现在他在感谢卡特总统
Ray, this is not a reaction to poetry.
雷 这不是参加完诗会的后果
Thank you, Jimmy Carter.
谢谢你 卡特总统
This is a reaction to pot.
这是吃过大♥麻♥的后果
I've seen people on pot, okay? I've never seen this.
我见过大♥麻♥中毒的 却从没见过这么严重的
Ray, he's gonna be fine.
雷 他会没事的
And Jimmy Carter was a great president.
而且卡特可是个伟大的总统
Thank you, Jimmy. He just needs to breathe.
谢谢你 吉米 他只是需要呼吸
He's gonna pass out. He's hyperventilating.
他呼吸急促 要昏过去了
No, he's not, Ray.
不 不会的 雷
He's gonna pass out. Hey, buddy!
他要昏过去了 伙计
Just breathe. You're fine. You're gonna be fine.
呼吸就行 你没事的 你会没事的
Chew on this.
嚼这个
Just chew, that's right.
嚼吧 对
See? He's breathing.
看到没 他在呼吸
No, Ray, the paper bag thing,
不 雷 纸袋法
it's for the birds, okay? I used to have panic attacks.
是给鸟用的 我得忧郁症的时候试过
It doesn't work.
没用的
You breathe into it.
不信你呼吸试试
Thank you, Jimmy Carter.
谢谢你 卡特总统
I just don't understand this! Just let him stay at dad's tonight.
我不明白 今晚就让他住老爸那里吧
What happened? Why did he go?
发生什么了 他为什么走
He just wanted to go.
他只是想走
Did you two have a fight? No.
你俩吵架了吗 没有
Well, something had to happen, Darb.
一定发生什么了 达比
He saw you naked, okay?
他看到你裸体了 行了吗
He saw you and Ronnie naked, arguing and he had a meltdown.
他看到你和荣尼裸着身子吵架 有点崩溃
Oh boy.
天啊
Children should never see parents naked.
孩子绝对不能看到父母裸体
What are you talking about? You used to drag me into the shower to wash me.
你在说什么 你曾经把我拖到浴室里洗澡
You were always naked.
你都是裸着的
You were too young to know.
你那时候太小 不会注意
I was 14! It's him!
我当时都14岁了 一定是因为他
Your penis haunts him, I'm sure.
肯定是你的阳♥具♥让他难受了
It's the snake that swallowed his mother.
让他感觉那东西 像蛇一样吞了他妈妈
Shut up, that's disgusting. You never come in the house so quiet.
闭嘴 太恶心了 你就不能安静点吗
How were we supposed to know you'd be chasing each other around the house?
我们怎么会知道 你们会在家里追着对方跑
We weren't chasing each other! We weren't chasing each other!
我们没在追着对方跑 我们没在追着对方跑
Jess, I know you're upset,
杰西 我知道你很烦
but Damon just overreacted.
但达蒙只是反应过度而已
Don't tell me that my son overreacted.
别和我说是我儿子反应过度了
Is that how you're gonna be as a father?
你就是这么做爸爸的吗
I saw my mother naked, okay? I didn't go off the deep end.
我看到过我妈裸体 但我没有大惊小怪的
You know, I-I- I watched my father...
我目睹过我老爸...
I walked in and he's masturbating!
我进屋碰到他正在手♥淫♥
Okay, now that... that's disturbing.
好吗 那才让人烦呢
T.M.I.
不该说的别说
Ron!
荣
I'm sorry!
抱歉
I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说那件事的
Did you write this?
这是你写的吗
This is about your sister.
这是写你姐姐的
It's beautiful.
写得真美
Most people are
大部分人
too afraid
害怕
to say how much they love somebody.
说出他们有多爱某人
She hates me.
她讨厌我
You can have it. Thank you.
诗你留着吧 谢谢
Don't tell my dad.
别告诉我爸爸
I won't.
我不会的
He's asleep.
他睡着了
Listen, I'm gonna stay here and watch him.
我会留在这里照看他的
Because he's... he's not... he's gonna sleep through the night.
因为他今晚肯定睡不好
He's fucked up, okay?
他身体情况很糟糕
Wait wait wait. Come here. All right.
等等 过来 好的
I can't leave him here, Tanya, alone.
我不能丢下他一个人 坦尼娅
I'd be a very bad dad.
否则我这个爸爸就太不称职了
Okay, but it's gonna be fine.
那边不会有事的
Mike's a great guy. He's not gonna ruin the deal.
麦克人很好 他不会毁了这次交易
Wait... Mike? Mike's the sub?
等等 麦克 麦克就是替代人吗
Bald Mike who teaches science?
秃头的教地理的麦克吗
Yeah, Mike, my third-base coach, yeah.
是 我的三垒教练麦克
No! Oh no! Oh no!
不是吧 不要啊
No no no no! Keep your voice down.
不 小声点
Are you kidding me? Oh fuck! Keep your voice down!
你开玩笑的吧 小声点
Oh God. What was I supposed to do?
天啊 那我该怎么做
The whole reason we went to the mall was so she could see you.
我们去商场 就是为了让她看到你的样貌
Oh, Ray, we just... we lost.
雷 这下我们玩完了
We-we-we... we lost the white whale.
我们失去了这条大鲸鱼
Listen, Tanya, I know tonight
坦尼娅 我知道今天晚上
didn't work out the way we'd hoped,
事情并不尽如人意
but just call her tomorrow.
但你明天可以打电♥话♥给她
Okay? I'll call her.
好吗 我打给她吧
All right? I'll call her
好吗 我打给她
I'll get her to give us another shot.
我会让她给我们另一次机会
Okay? But just for now,
好吗 但现在
please let's call it a night?
今晚就到这儿吧
Please?
好吗
Let's call it a very long night.
这个漫长的夜晚 就到这儿吧
Okay?
好吗
Yeah, uh, okay.
好吧
How much does he know? Mike?
他知道多少 麦克吗
Yeah. Nothing. III don't know.
是的 什么都不知道 我也不知道
Oh great.
太好了
But I promised him the money.
但我答应给他钱
Oh, this is a fine kettle of fish.
真是一团糟啊
What?
什么
These expressions you use, it's...
你用的这些词
What?
怎么了
It means we're fucked, Ray.
意思是说我们一团糟了 雷
I know what it means, Tanya.
我知道是什么意思 坦尼娅
We're fucked.
真是糟透了
I guess your friend isn't going to show. I'm sorry.
我想你的朋友不会出现了 抱歉
He might still be coming.
他也许还会过来的
You seem like a nice enough person.
你看起来人挺好的
It's just a little unnerving to expect dinner
只不过 期待一个人共进晚餐
with one person and then to have it with another.
结果来的确是另一个人 有点令人不安
I had a great time.
我今晚很开心
I had a lovely lovely time.
我过得很开心
I enjoyed our conversation...
我很享受我们聊的话题
Even though we didn't have much of it.
尽管没有聊多少
I'm not very good at this. I guess that's obvious.
我不善于找话说 这应该很明显吧
But I still really think that
但我仍然认为
you're terrific.
你很不错
Frances?
弗朗西斯
Can I buy you dinner?
这顿我请好吗
What?
什么
I would very much
我很乐意
like to buy you dinner.
为你买♥♥单
So what happens is, as the magma, or lava cools,
所以发生的情况是 随着岩浆冷却
is these elements combine chemically.
这些元素以化学方式结合在一起
They crystallize in geometric patterns
他们结晶成为几何图样
to form the eight rock-forming minerals.
形成了八种不同岩石构造的矿物质
Uh, okay, all right.
好的 就到这里
Read the pages, people! 68 to 90!
课后把书上68到90页看完
Hey, Ray. Mike!
雷 麦克
You know, I tried calling you all weekend, but you weren't there.
我上周末一直打你电♥话♥ 你没接
I even stopped by your house. You weren't there.
我甚至去了你家 你也没在
Yeah yeah, sorry about that.
是的 抱歉
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表