剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
I guess she...
我想是她...
Maybe she left it.
可能是她落在这的
In your bathroom?
落在你卫生间里
Well, I mean, she... maybe she got hot.
可能...可能是她觉得热了
Hey, Tanya,
别这样 坦尼娅
She came over to tell me about a client.
她只是来跟我谈一个客户的事儿
It's no big deal. It's no big deal.
没啥大不了的 没啥大不了
It's a big deal to me, Ray.
对我来说可大着呢 雷
It's a big fucking deal to me.
对我来说太他妈大了
So you changed your mind.
看来你想通了啊
Tanya found your sweater, Lenore.
莲娜 坦尼娅发现了你的外套
Oh God, I thought I'd lost it.
天哪 我还以为丢了呢
You're complicating my life in a way I don't need right now.
我现在生活一团糟 你还给我添乱
Last time I checked you didn't say no, Ray.
我上次去的时候你可没拒绝 雷
Well, I'm saying no now.
好吧 那我现在拒绝
No! No more sex between you and me.
我拒绝 咱俩以后不会再上♥床♥了
And you know what? I think it's time that she gets a commission.
知道吗 我觉得现在该她获得报酬了
I will rip his balls off and shove them up his ass.
我要拧下他的蛋 塞进他的菊花
Is that Tanya?
是坦尼娅吗
I will murder every Koontz cunt whore
我要杀了所有婊♥子♥
Fuck whore in his whole fucking family.
孔茨家的所有婊♥子♥
Where is your alcohol, Ray? Do you have alcohol?
你的酒呢 雷 有酒吗
Beer, something, anything.
啤酒 什么酒都行
Here. Are you okay?
给 你还好吧
No, Ray.
不好 雷
I am not okay. My husband
我不好 我老公嫖♥妓♥
Fucks prostitutes and pays them on their PayPal account.
还给她们网上转账
He is the lowest form of human life.
他简直是最低级的人类
Oh God, wow. I'm sorry to hear that.
天哪 真遗憾
You're sorry to hear that? Oh yeah.
你很遗憾 是啊
My husband is a whorefucker, Ray!
我老公嫖♥妓♥ 雷
He has this at home, but he prefers dirty whores.
他有我这个美女老婆 可他却喜欢嫖♥妓♥
Why, Ray? Why would he do that?
为什么 雷 他为啥要那样
Well, I don't know, it's just...
我不知道 可能...
Boy, I'm... I don't know.
天...我不知道
It's just sometimes... what?
只是有时候 怎么
It's... it's not always...
并不总是...
You know. No, Ray, I don't know.
你知道的 不 雷 我不知道
And do you know why I don't know?
知道我为啥不知道吗
Because you haven't said anything!
因为你啥也没说
What is this?
这是啥
Oh it's, uh, hummus.
这是...鹰嘴豆泥
This is Arab hummus, Ray.
这是阿♥拉♥伯鹰嘴豆泥 雷
Arabs can't make hummus for shit.
阿♥拉♥伯人根本不会做鹰嘴豆泥
You want hummus, you have me make it for you.
你想吃就找我来给你做
I thought hummus was from Lebanon.
我以为鹰嘴豆泥是黎巴嫩食物
What?
啥
I mean, you know.
我是说
H-hummus... it means chickpea in Arabic ?
这是阿♥拉♥伯语里的鹰嘴豆吧
Oh my God, I can't believe I fucked such an idiot.
神啊 真不敢相信我上了这么个白♥痴♥
No, okay, I might not be the middle East expert,
好吧 我可能对中东确实不太了解
But what are you getting so worked up for?
可你这么激动干嘛
I am sick and tired of Arabs
我受够阿♥拉♥伯人了
Laying claim on what the fuck is not theirs!
老把别人的东西说成是他们自己的
And if you're naive and uneducated enough to listen,
你要是智商有限 听不懂的话
Then I have no time for you. Fuck you!
我也懒得跟你废话了 滚你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck your Arab hummus!
滚你♥妈♥的♥阿♥拉♥伯鹰嘴豆泥
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Fuck!
操
I'm sorry if I was too loud.
抱歉 我可能叫得太大声了
What the hell you got to say sorry for?
这有啥好道歉的
Well, sometimes I...
我有时候
I've been told I come too much.
有人说我高♥潮♥太多了
can't a woman come too much.
女人的高♥潮♥永远不嫌多
Baby, that shit was beautiful.
宝贝 那感觉爽着呢
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I fucked a pimp.
我上了个皮条客
A pimp fucked a pimp.
俩皮条客搞上了
Yeah, we're both pimps.
没错 俩皮条客
We're two pimps fucking like pimps.
俩皮条客 像皮条客一样做♥爱♥
You like that, don't you? What?
你很享受 是吧 享受啥
Fucking me 'cause I'm a pimp.
跟我上♥床♥ 因为我是皮条客
I see it's got you all excited.
我看出来了 这让你很兴奋
I'm like a checkmark
我就像是你遗愿清单里
On your bucket list on your little cultural tourism expedition.
人种观光的一项
That's not what this is about. Hey, we're all cultural tourists.
不是这么回事 咱们都是人种观光客
And I just fucked an artsy white lady. Check.
我刚上了个白种文艺女青年 看啊
I'm not a cultural tourist. I'm teasing you.
我可不是人种观光客 我逗你呢
Come here. But I'm serious.
过来 我说真的
Come here.
过来
I mean you... you have...
我是说...你...
What? You've made a big difference in my life.
怎么 你在我生命中意义非凡
And just right now
在来找你之前
I'm getting fucked from all sides.
我的生活就是各种悲剧
Even Frances. I went to her house
就连弗朗西斯也欺负我 我去了她家
And Mike was there and it was a weekday
麦克也在 当时并非周末
And she didn't pay me. She paid me for the weekend.
可她却不肯付钱 她只付周末的费用
People don't respect you because you half-ass things.
人们不尊重你 是因为你不称职
I don't. I don't half-ass things.
不 我没有不称职
I go all out all the time.
我一天到晚都在外面跑业务
I tell you to take action and you steal some bitch's dog.
我让你发点狠 可你却偷了那婊♥子♥的狗
You know what I would do with this Frances?
知道我会怎么对付这个弗朗西斯吗
Here. I would go up to her rich-ass door.
听着 我会到她家门口
I'd knock very politely.
非常有礼貌的敲门
And if your ho answers, I'd crack him on the nose,
要是你的鸭来开门 我会打断他的鼻梁骨
Kick him in the balls, burn his cheekbone with my cigarillo.
踢爆他的蛋 还要用雪茄烧他的脸
And if the blue hair answers
要是那妞来开门
I'd hit her with my belt...
我就拿皮带抽她
Just a little, nothing serious,
下手不会太重
But hard enough that she don't ever pull this kind of shit again.
但肯定让她以后再也不敢造次了
I can't hit Frances with a belt.
我不可能用皮带抽弗朗西斯
No, I'm saying that's what I would do.
我只是说我会这么做
You gotta find what's right for you.
你得找个适合你的方式
Oh, I'm so glad you made it.
真高兴你来了
Are you sure it's okay I'm here?
你确定我来方便吗
Of course! We love new faces.
当然 我们喜欢新朋友
I'm not going to speak. I didn't finish the book.
我准备沉默是金 这书我还没看完
Nobody cares, Jess.
没人介意 杰西
Just nod and say "it's lyrical."
只要跟着点头 说"这书真感人"就行了
Okay?
好吗
Frances! Hello.
弗朗西斯 你好
Wasn't the book amazing? Honestly I didn't care for it.
这书真好看 是吧 说实话 我可不关心
Right. The apocalypse.
是啊 只是动♥乱♥的故事
Anyway the last time we spoke,
话说咱俩上次面谈
I knew you had some reservations and I just wanted to check back in.
我知道你预约过 我想核实一下
About God in the desert.
关于沙漠中的上帝
But I'm dealing with your former intern now.
可我现在在跟你的前任助理做生意
She said I had to choose. Excuse me?
她说我只能二选一 什么
She's made arrangements.
她已经安排好了
To tell you the truth, I'm quite content.
说实话 我很满意
Do you mean Tanya? Tanya, yes.
你是说坦尼娅吗 对 就是坦尼娅
Okay, ladies, we can take a seat.
好了 女士们 咱们坐吧
We'll get started.
开始吧
Well, let's begin the way we always do.
还是照老规矩来
Cormac McCarthy's "the road," what do we think?
考麦克·麦卡锡的《路》 大家有何高见
It was just so bleak. I mean, I couldn't even get through it.
太绝望了 我简直看不下去了
I found the cannibalism so unappealing.
我觉得人吃人简直太没意思了
The cannibalism was very unappealing.
人吃人确实很没意思
You want to know what I think?
想听听我的意见吗
I think if there was an apocalypse
我想要是发生了动♥乱♥
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表