剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
Woo her? Yeah, you can do that, Ray.
吸引她 没错 你能行的 雷
Woo her? Yeah, you know, charm her
吸引她 对啊 迷住她
so she keeps coming back for more. You can do that.
她就会不断来找你的 你能行的
You're getting better in the whole wooing department in general, I think.
我觉得现在的你 已经魅力十足了
Then we can be free of Lenore forever, all right?
这样我们就能彻底摆脱莲娜 懂吗
Put it away. I don't want her to see the matador.
把香水放好 我可不想让她看到
Okay, I'm... I'm done.
好啦 我说完了
It's your turn. I'm all done.
该你了 我说完了
Great. Have a good meeting.
太好啦 你们好好谈啊
Thanks for your input as always.
感谢您一如既往地有干劲
Hi.
大家好
I'm Damon.
我叫达蒙
I haven't done this in a while...
我有一阵子没写诗了
if you consider never "A while."
其实 我压根就没写过
I'm a student. I'm a poet...
我是个学生 我希望
I hope.
能成为诗人
I'm a twin.
我是双胞胎
And this is "Sac."
我的诗叫 "孪生"
"They say you can 'double your pleasure, double your fun"
"他们说 更多快乐 更多乐趣"
with doublemint, doublemint, doublemint gum.'
"只需双倍薄荷的口香糖"
I say fun and gum don't rhyme.
依我之见 欢乐怎能和口香糖挂钩
They show twins riding bikes and flying kites.
广♥告♥中的双胞胎骑着自行车 放着风筝
We don't ride bikes or fly kites.
而我们从不一起骑车放风筝
We don't go on hikes or take small bites.
我们从不爬山涉水吃零食
We watch. We sleep.
我们看片 我们睡觉
They don't show that.
这些他们都不播
They don't show us.
他们并不关心我们
They sell gum.
他们只是在卖♥♥口香糖
We have the same gums.
我们吃着同样的口香糖
We have the same teeth,
我们有着一样的唇齿
the same hands.
一样的手足
We once shared the same heart.
我们还曾共有着一颗心脏
They don't show that.
这些他们也不播
They don't have heart.
他们并不关心
They don't show your fetus hand
他们不会播放 你我的小手
on my fetus hand,
紧紧相交
your fetus feet on my fetus feet.
你我的小脚 也紧紧相交
I can still feel the heat
我依然能感觉到
of our amniotic sac.
我们在母亲肚中的温暖
Private.
静谧
Safe.
安全
Wet.
温润
Love.
慈爱
"Fuck their gum."
"去他妈的绿箭吧"
Yes yes, give it up for Damon.
好极了 给达蒙点掌声
D-rock. Make sure you stick around for the slam.
达诗人 要常来这朗读大作啊
Get sconed, people. Get sconed.
来块烤饼吧 朋友 来一块吧
I'm sconed!
卖♥♥烤饼了
Get sconed.
来块饼吧
That went a lot better than I thought it would.
反响比我想象中的要好很多啊
I was thinking I should...
我想我应该
Maybe I should take out the part about the gum,
把口香糖那段删去
but I'm not sure.
但我也不确定
So what did you think?
你觉得呢
It was embarrassing.
我觉得丢死人了
Can we go so we don't miss the bus?
快点走吧 一会赶不上末班车了
Wanna get sconed?
来块饼吗
Give me three.
来3块
I love you.
我爱死你了
You feel good about this? Yeah.
感觉爽吗 嗯
Good, I want you to. I do.
好极了 我想让你爽 真的很爽
Why did we leave? Why did we leave?
我们为什么要走啊 为什么啊
Why did we leave? Why did we leave?
我们为什么要走啊 为什么啊
It's because you are a racist!
因为你是一个种族主义者
Hey hey, throw a ho ho in my mouth.
来 丢个甜甜圈到我嘴里
No. Come on, do it.
不 快点吧 扔一个嘛
Make it happen.
快扔啊
You're a ho ho racist, huh?
你是个甜甜圈主义者吧
Will you stop acting so weird, please?
你别装得这么屌♥好吗
Stop eating those!
别吃了
Why'd you say my poem was embarrassing?
你为啥说我的诗丢人啊
'Cause you made us sound like freaks.
因为你把咱们写得像怪胎一样
You didn't like it? No.
你不喜欢吗 不喜欢
Are you... do you think you're ovulating?
你是在 排卵期吧
Yes, Ronnie. Perfect.
是的 荣尼 太好了
I just wanna make sure.
我就想确认下
Let's just not talk about it right now, okay?
咱们现在别谈这个 好吗
Okay, I'm sorry. I just...
好的 抱歉 我只是
I mean, you're off birth control, right?
我的意思是 你没采取避孕措施吧
Yes, Ron. Good, great.
是的 荣 太好了
I just...
我只是
You flushed your pills, right? You don't still have the pills?
你把避孕药都扔了吗 你没继续吃了吧
I still have them. It doesn't mean I flushed them.
要还在呢 我♥干♥嘛要扔掉
I'm just not taking them. Okay.
我不吃就行了啊 好的
I would feel better if you, um,
要是你能把它们扔掉
if you flushed them.
我会更卖♥♥力的
Now?
现在吗
I just happened to be looking for the car keys
刚才 我碰巧在找车钥匙
and I went into your purse... You looked through my purse?!
然后看了下你的钱包 你翻我包了吗
No. No no, I wouldn't do that.
不是的 我不会那么做的
It's just if you're holding on to your pills,
只是 你要是还留着那些药
then I think you still have not decided.
我会觉得 你还是没彻底下决心
You're unbelievable!
你真是不可理喻
Honey? Darb?
亲爱的 达比
Clearly you don't trust me!
很明显你不信任我
I'm trying to have your baby,
我已经在试着和你生孩子了
but that's not enough!
这还不够吗
Jessica! I'm gonna flush them, damn it.
杰西卡 我现在就去扔 该死的
I'm gonna fucking flush them. Honey!
我他妈的现在就扔 亲爱的
Today is a great day.
今天是美好的一天
Today is a great day.
今天是美好的一天
Today is a great day.
今天是美好的一天
Today is a great day...
今天是美好的一天
God damn it.
去他妈的
...And I feel wonderful.
我心情好极了
What's up, Darb?
怎么了 达比
Dad, you have to come and get Damon.
老爸 你得过来一趟 把达蒙带走
What's wrong? He's sick or something.
怎么了 他脑子出毛病了
Where's your mom? I can't tell mom!
你妈呢 我现在不能告诉妈妈
I don't want to be born.
干嘛把我生下来
Can you stop trying to go through the wall?
你能不能别在那儿穿墙了
Dad, he's totally freaking out.
老爸 他完全疯了
You have to come and get him out of here.
你得过来带他离开这
Hold hold... hold on. What happened?
等一下 发生什么事了
I don't know!
我不知道
We were at that stupid poetry slam
我们去了那个愚蠢的诗歌♥创作会
and I think someone slipped him something...
我觉得有人给他吃了类似
like pot or something.
大♥麻♥之类的东西
What? How does somebody slip him pot?
什么 怎么会有人给他吃大♥麻♥啊
Dad, I don't know! Darby.
老爸 我不知道 达比
Put your mother on the phone.
叫你妈接电♥话♥
Dad, mom is fighting with Ronnie
老爸 妈妈和荣尼正在
about a baby, okay?
为生孩子的事情吵架呢
And they're both naked.
而且他们都还光着身子
I'm not going in there. Can you just come, please!?
我才不去呢 拜托你能来一趟吗
Uh, Patty, I need to talk to you
帕蒂 这张时间表有点问题
about a problem with my hours.
我得和你谈一谈
Yeah? Well, it says here I work three shifts in a row.
是吗 这写着 我得连上3轮班
You said you wanted more hours.
不是你自己说的要多上点班吗
Yeah, but, Patty, not three shifts.
是的 帕蒂 但是不能连上3轮班啊
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表