剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
My own kids...
至于我的孩子
I don't know.
我不知道
Were they right?
他们还好吗
If they were in High School with me,
如果他们和我一起读高中
would I be friends with them?
我会和他们做朋友吗
I missed you a little bit. What?
我有点想你了 什么
No need to panic. I mean like a friend,
不必大惊小怪 我指的是朋友之间的
Not in the romantic sense of the situation.
不是情人间那种
I'm not panicked.
我可没吓到
Well, you look kind of freaked out to me,
你看上去可是有点惊慌失措
or intimidated, but in the anxious zone.
或者是因为焦虑 受到惊吓的那种
No, I'm a calm, confident person, Charlie,
不 我是个冷静自信的人 查理
And more and more so every day.
而且一天比一天更甚
This is just a difficult moment.
今天只不过碰到点麻烦
Which is why you reached out to me, right?
所以你才来找我帮忙 对吗
Uh...
这个
Would you consider us friends
你觉得咱俩算是朋友呢
or are we just acquaintances?
还是只是泛泛之交
Well, I don't know if I would say friends,
我不知道能不能算朋友
Because we just met,
毕竟我们才刚认识
but I do think we have a special,
但我确实认为 我们之间有一种特别的
open dynamic.
彼此坦诚的维系
Say no more.
不用说了
If our little talks are special to you,
如果你觉得我们的悄悄话 对你来说很特别
That is answer enough for me.
这个回答对我来说 就够了
What we have is special, I agree.
咱俩的关系 确实挺特别
Anyway, the problem is
不管怎么说 这次问题是
My ho... my one ho...
我的那个牛郎
Actually, he's not all mine.
其实 他不完全属于我
Actually, the truth is I have to share him with this woman
事实是 我得和一个女人分享他
Who I think has sociopathic tendencies.
那个女人还有点不好相处
What do you mean by the word "share"?
"分享"是什么意思啊
Well, she's his pimp too.
她也帮他拉皮条
She's his pimp too?
她也帮他拉皮条吗
Correct.
是的
One ho, two pimps?
一个牛郎 两个拉皮条的啊
Correct.
是的
If that's how you like to run things.
如果你喜欢这么做生意的话
No, absolutely not. This woman...
不 才不是呢 这个女人
She's trying to fuck with me. She's trying to fuck with my head.
她老是欺负我 她总是惹得我很烦躁
And I need to fight back.
我需要反击
I see. You're very excitable.
明白了 你太激动了
Well, for example, this sweater...
比方说 这件毛衣
I think she practically cursed it.
我觉得她肯定动了手脚
I think she went so far as to sneak into my apartment
她肯定偷偷潜入我家
And switch it out with a cheaper version.
给我换了件便宜货
I am absolutely positive that this label
我非常确定这个商标
Used to say "Lanvin." and now...
曾经是朗雯牌的 而现在
Hold.
停
Take her out... the other pimp.
另外那个皮条客 让她出局
Take her out? Uhhuh.
让她出局 对
That's what I want to do. Not in a violent way.
我也想这样 但我不想用暴♥力♥解决
Hey okay.
好吧
This is how I do it. Close your eyes.
我会这么做 闭上你的眼睛
Really, close your eyes.
我说真的 闭上眼
Now imagine this lady.
现在想象这个女人的的样子
Imagine the color of her hair.
想象她头发的颜色
Wait wait. Okay.
等等 好了
All right, her eyes...
好的 她的眼睛
Well, everything. You got it?
她的一切 想象出来了吗
Yeah.
是的
Now see her dead.
现在想象她死了
See every detail see the blood coming from her head,
不放弃任何一个细节 血从她头中流出
Bleeding from her fucking ears, stab wounds...
顺着耳朵流下来 浑身都是刀伤
I can't do that.
我做不到
No, just go with it. It's just an exercise.
不 你忍♥忍♥ 这是一种练习
No, I think I need a different idea.
不 我得换个办法
You bide your time like a cobra.
你得像眼镜蛇一样瞅准时机
And when the moment is right, you strike.
当时机成熟 就给予致命一击
How do I know the time is right?
我怎么知道时机成熟了呢
Well, you'll feel it. Mind bullets...
你会感觉到的 思维会像子弹一般发射出去
Bang bang bang bang!
砰 砰 砰 砰
This place is very inconvenient.
这地方真让人不舒服
Next time I pick the venue.
下次我来选会面地点
Hi. It's fine. It's cultural.
还行啊 多有文化气氛啊
It's not cultural, Ray. It's people eating beans.
这算什么文化啊 只不过是一堆人来吃豆子
Thanks, Jozo.
谢谢你 约祖
Oh, I love this place.
我好喜欢这个地方
They make the best boiled beans.
他们家的豆子 是最棒的
Hey, puppy.
嗨 狗狗
Here's your cash.
这是你的那份
Thanks.
多谢
That's it? There's $240 in here.
就这些吗 才240块
Your 60% of $1200 is $720,
1200的60%就是720美刀
Minus 40% of the previous $1200.
减掉上次1200美刀的40%
You didn't commission me on that.
因为那次你没给我佣金
Remember when Claire paid you
克莱尔付给你钱
that fish money and you forgot to tell me?
你忘了告诉我那次吗
I think I understand Ray's frustration, Lenore.
莲娜 我理解雷的感受
Frankly, 40% is too high of a commission for you.
老实说 40%的佣金有点太高了
Frankly,
老实说
I think 0% is too high a commission for you, Tanya.
我觉得你1分佣金都不该拿 坦妮娅
Come on, Lenore, ease up, all right?
莲娜 没事的 好吗
Come on, we're not in High School anymore.
拜托 我们又不是高中生
How about we treat each other with a little respect?
大家相互尊重点好不好
All right? Let's not talk about commission right now.
咱们现在别谈佣金的事了
Who have we got lined up?
还有哪些客人预约了
I have several exciting prospects lined up,
我有几个很有希望的客户
Starting with Patty. I talked her into rebooking
先说帕蒂 我说服她再约一次
And she's willing to pay $300.
她愿意出300美刀
Patty? Uhhuh.
帕蒂 对
Right, seaworld.
那个大海怪
Ray doesn't do discounts anymore.
雷再也不给折扣了
I think Ray can speak for Ray.
我想雷应该自己决定
And I think he understands the value of an enthusiastic client.
而且他明白客户渴望值的重要性
Right?
对吧
I think Lenore is right, Tanya.
坦妮娅 我觉得莲娜是对的
$300? It's a little low.
300美刀有点少啊
Okay, I think maybe I can massage her into $400.
我想我能说服她加到400美刀
The minimum is $600.
最少600
Look, Patty is... she's between paychecks right now,
帕蒂最近手头有点紧
And the best she can do is $400.
她最多能付到400美刀
Then Patty is a definiteo-go.
那就不要接帕蒂的活了
On the other hand, I have two clients
另外 有2名顾客
that I have almost sealed the deal with.
差不多谈定了
I wasn't done talking, okay? I wasn't done talking.
我还没说完呢 让我说完好吧
I have a second client... Frances.
我的另一位客户是弗朗西斯
And she's a mature wealthy widow.
她是个端庄富有的寡妇
I'm sorry, who? Frances.
没听清 谁 弗朗西斯
Yes, that's right... Frances.
没错 就是弗朗西斯
Frances is someone that I have a connection with.
弗朗西斯跟我很投缘
I told you we had a connection.
我告诉过你 我们很投缘
And she gave me a gift... this sweater, actually.
她送我一份礼物 就是这件线衫
Frances is someone that Lenore couldn't close
莲娜讨不了弗朗西斯的欢心
and I saw an opening.
而我却发现了突破口
Gee, I'm feeling chilly.
我有点冷了
What are you wearing?
你那件是什么
You two look like twins.
你们俩穿得真像亲姐妹
Lenore. Oh, for God's sake.
莲娜 别跟着我
Lenore, just tell me the truth.
莲娜 老实告诉我
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表