But no. I-I...it's still a great painting.
不要 这依然是一幅了不起的作品
I like what it says about the structure in society
我喜欢这幅画所表现的社会构架
and the changing roles of women.
以及女性角色的改变
Cheech, la porta!
切奇 门[《教父》台词]
I used to be an art consultant.
我以前是做艺术顾问的
Hey baby. It's time for Marvin's, uh, bottle.
宝贝 是时候给马文喝两口了
And it's all because I screwed up and through away
这都是因为我搞砸了 还抛弃了
a perfectly comfortable life here in New York.
纽约完美舒适的生活
Lily, you're not going to screw up.
莉莉 你不会搞砸的
You know what, just please,
求你们了
just leave it alone.
别再说了
Besides, deep down,
而且说真心话
I don't think Marshall's even excited about Italy.
我并不觉得马修对意大利有多感兴趣
At that very moment in Little Italy.
与此同时 在小意大利[意大利移♥民♥区]
Marron!
白♥痴♥[意大利腔]
I can't wait for my wedding day.
我真是等不及结婚那天了
I mean, there is no way
我是说完全不可能
that Liddy is gonna be wearing that coat, right?
林迪当天会穿那件外套 对吗
Right?
对吗
"Barney Stinson, do you hope
"巴尼·斯丁森 你愿意
she wears something slinky and backless?"
她穿紧身露背裙吗"
"I do."
"我愿意"
Okay, can I just say something as your best man?
我能以伴郎身份说几句吗
Be careful.
小心一点
What do you mean?
什么意思
You just... you haven't been acting like a guy
只是 你的表现
who's about to get married, and I know you think it's okay
不像是快结婚的 我知道你觉得没事
because Robin's so cool, but I'm telling you,
因为罗宾很酷 但我告诉你
she's not as cool as you think she is.
她没有你想的那么酷
Oh, I see.
我明白了
And you'd know this
你知道这点
because you know Robin better than I do.
是因为你比我更了解罗宾
You know what she appreciates better than her own fiance.
你比她的未婚夫 更清楚她的喜好
I'm just saying,
我只是说
if I was getting married in three weeks...
如果我三周后要结婚
But you're not getting married in three weeks, Ted.
三周后要结婚的不是你 泰德
I am.
是我
Robin's marrying me, not you.
罗宾要嫁的是我 不是你
You're right.
你说得对
Not my place.
我没资格说什么
Why don't I get the next round?
下一轮我请
So... how many times are you gonna say no to your dream job?
对你自己的理想工作 你到底要拒绝多少次
I'm just trying to plan my day.
我好计划一下今天的行程
I'm a scaredy-cat, okay?
我是个胆小鬼
I want to be the type
我想做那种
of person that just charges fearlessly into the unknown,
勇敢无畏地一头冲进未知生活的人
but I came back two weeks early from Paris
但我从巴黎提前两周回来了
because I was lonely.
因为我很孤单
I went to San Francisco,
我去了旧金山
and I was never more depressed in my life.
那是我这辈子最郁闷的日子
I'm small town, Marshall.
我见不了大世面 马修
I'm a hick from Brooklyn who's terrified of living
我是布鲁克林的乡巴佬 害怕住在
more than ten subway stops from where I was born.
离开出生地十站地铁外的地方
Okay, Lily, if I can move from St. Cloud, Minnesota,
莉莉 如果我可以从明尼苏达的圣克劳德
to New York City,
搬来纽约
then you can move to Rome.
那你就可以搬去罗马
We know nothing about Italy.
我们对意大利一无所知
We have no friends there.
那里没有朋友
We don't speak the language.
我们也不会说意大利语
Okay, so you know that one sentence.
好吧 你懂这一句
Can you say anything else?
你还会说别的吗
That-that was the same sentence.
你说的是同一句
You just changed the inflection.
只是改变了音调
I love you, too.
我也爱你
All right.
好吧
We're going to Italy.
那我们就去意大利
Si!
好
You may not know this yet, but, um,
也许你还不知道 但是
I've already done some shopping.
我已经买♥♥了些旅行用品
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Oh... You are so cool,
你真是太酷了[太冷了]
but not for long.
但马上就会热起来
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表