but there's no way of verifying
可她不肯脱下那件外套
because she won't take off the coat!
所以我们没法证明这件事
Is that why it's so hot in here?
所以这里才这么热吗
Did you pay Carl to turn up the heat again?
你是不是又付钱给卡尔让他把暖气调高
Well, yes.
没错
But I was curious.
可我就是好奇
I want to get that coat on the rack
我想让她把那外套挂到衣架上
so I can see the rack that's under the coat.
好让我看看她藏在外套底下的"衣架子"
My God.
我的天
I have been wondering the same thing.
我也一直想看看大衣底下是什么
I mean, she never takes that coat off.
她从来就不脱那件外套
Whatever she's smuggling under there
她偷藏在衣服底下的
has to be thermonuclear.
肯定是高热原子核一样的机密
I bet she has WBDs.
我猜她肯定有大杀器
Weapons of bra destruction.
大规模杀伤性胸器
Thank you.
谢天谢地
This, this is why
这才是为什么
you're the coolest fiance ever.
你是世上最酷的未婚妻
So, Ted, when you say ridonkulous...
那个泰德 当你说血脉贲张时
I can't even describe it.
我无法用言语形容
It'd be like trying to explain a rainbow to a blind person.
就像无法对盲人形容彩虹的美妙一样
Is she single?
她是单身吗
Why don't you ask her out?
你干嘛不邀她出去
Actually, I almost did the first time we met,
其实 第一次见面时我就差点开口了
before she took off that coat.
就在她脱掉那件大衣之前
Sandstorm?
沙尘暴
Dubai? That hoodie?
杜拜 连帽衫
I mean, it's ridonkulous.
那电影真让人血脉贲张
Oh, I know. I so want to see it again.
我也觉得 所以我才想再看一次
Well, hey, I mean, maybe after this,
要是上完课
if you're not doing anything.
你没有其他事的话
Totally, and maybe later,
好呀 或许晚点
we could get a bite to eat.
我们可以一起去吃点东西
There's this great place that's super close.
这附近有家很好吃的店
No, I...
不 我
No, I... No.
不行 我 不行
It was just too much.
实在是太过火了
Indiana Jones wouldn't look at this body.
印第安纳·琼斯也承受不了那副躯体
This is a body that would melt a Nazi's face.
那身材能使纳粹的脸融化
Oh, man, I want my face to melt.
我也好想让我的脸融化
It's too bad Marshall isn't here.
马修不在这里真是太可惜了
Why Marshall?
为什么偏要马修
'Cause he could just say...
因为他可以说
Hey, Liddy,
林迪
why don't you take off that coat?
你何不把外套脱掉呢
And Liddy would be all...
林迪就会说
Sure, should I take my shirt off, too?
好啊 要连衬衣一起脱掉吗
No, the coat's probably enough.
不 只脱外套就好
And he'd get away with it.
人家也不会因此讨厌他
You know why? No stink.
知道为什么吗 他不臭
You obviously haven't split a cab with him after basketball.
你显然是没在打完篮球后和他共乘过一辆出租车
No, I don't mean "physical stink."
不 我说的不是"身体的臭味"
I mean the pheromonal stink
我指的是化学上的臭味
a guy gives off when he's desperate for action
当一个男人极度蠢蠢欲动到可悲的程度时
to a pathetic degree.
就会散发这种味道
You know, like Ted.
你懂的 就像泰德
I have stink?
我有臭味吗
Bro, you dipped in stink.
老弟 你浑身都散发这种臭味
If Liddy came back to the table and you said...
如果林迪回到这里后你对她说
Uh, Liddy,
林迪
why don't you, uh, take off that coat?
何不把你的外套脱掉呢
You want me to take my coat off?
你想让我把外套脱掉吗
How about instead, I take off your face?
不如让我把你的脸皮撕掉怎么样
Really?
至于吗
You had to have her beat me up?
你非得让她揍我吗
She's not done, Ted.
她还没完 泰德
Ghost Protocol
《碟中谍4》
wasn't that good!
根本就不好看
Marshall, on the other hand,
马修则不同
girls take one look and just know
女生看他一眼就知道
there's a guy who's met the girl of his dreams
这家伙已经碰到了他的梦中情人
and wants to spend the rest of his life
这辈子只想与她共度
with her and only her.
非卿不可
So why don't you ask her?
那你为什么不问她
Pardon me?
你说什么
Aren't you a guy who's met
难道你不是
the girl of his dreams and wants to spend
已经碰到了自己的梦中情人
the rest of his life with her and only her?
这辈子只想与她共度 非卿不可吗
Of course, baby.
当然了 宝贝
So why don't you ask her to take her coat off?
那你为什么不要求她把外套脱了
And you never even saw Ghost Protocol.
而且你根本没看过《碟中谍4》
So, the big day's coming up.
大喜之日快到了
How are you guys feeling?
你们心情如何
I talked to the caterer,
我跟婚宴承包商谈过了
and the mini lamb shanks are gonna be amazing.
小羊腿非常棒
Oh, by the way,
对了
I talked to the florist, and the violets
我也跟鲜花店谈过了 紫罗兰
are gonna be gorgeous. Okay, Barney. You can do this.
非常漂亮 好了 巴尼 你可以的
Just say it. Say it.
说吧 说吧
Say it.
说吧
Hey, Liddy, do you want to take off your coat?
林迪 你想把外套脱掉吗
Sure.
当然
I did it! I proved to myself and everyone else
我办到了 我向我自己与其他所有人证明了
that I have no desire to be with any other woman.
我没有和其他女人在一起的欲望
I am completely immune to every other...
对于其他女人 我已经完全免疫了
Holy crap!
我靠
And it was, indeed,
的的确确是
ridonkulous.
让人血脉贲张
And we got to see it, all thanks
我们能大饱眼福 都是多亏了
to this lovely lady right here.
这位可爱的女士
Robin, thanks to you,
罗宾 多亏有你
I can now walk up to any girl
现在我可以走到任何女生面前
and say whatever creepy, disgusting thing I want
说任何我想说的变♥态♥恶心的话
and totally get away with it.
而不会被追究责任
Man!
老天
I think I'm gonna like being married.
我觉得我会喜欢已婚身份的
Hello?
你好
Ahoy.
啊嗬
Ahoy, Lily.
啊嗬 莉莉
I just had a long talk with your husband.
我刚刚与你的丈夫长谈了一番
He convinced me to offer you that job in Rome again.
他说服我再次为你提供去罗马的工作
How do you respond?
你如何回答
Thanks, but the answer is still no.
谢谢 但答案依然是"不"
Lily, why the hell did you turn that down again.
莉莉 你为什么又拒绝了
Because I'd have to get a new passport photo.
因为我得重新拍护照的照片
And I'd miss out on New York in August.
我会错过八月的纽约
and plus they opened a Shake Shack on our block so...
而且街上新开了一家"奶昔小站"
Lily, what's the real reason?
莉莉 真正的原因是什么
What if we moved to Rome...
如果我们搬去罗马
What's so funny?
什么这么好笑
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I can't believe you paid a 10 million euro for this painting.
我不敢相信你花了一千万欧元买♥♥这幅画
Why not?
为什么
Because it is not even a painting.
因为这根本就不是一幅画
I spilled my plate of scungilli on the blank canvas.
我把海鲜糊洒在空白画布上了
Smell it.
闻闻吧
It's like a toilet.
跟厕所一个味儿
I just make you look, uh,
我令你看起来像一个
stupido!
愚蠢的冤大头
Lily, you're fired. What?
莉莉 你被炒了 什么
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表