and your dad are humping.
和你♥爸♥搞上了
I think you should be happy for them.
我认为你们应该为他们开心
What? Why?
什么 为什么呀
What is good about this?
有什么值得开心的
Well, first of all, respect to Mickey.
首先 得向米奇致敬
Your mom's a piece.
你妈够正点的
She's no Ted's mom, but she's a piece.
虽说比不上泰德的妈 但也够正点的
And secondly,
第二
I mean, it's nice that they found each other.
他们能找到彼此是件好事
Sometimes you fall for someone you'd never expect,
有时候你会出乎意料地喜欢上某人
but that doesn't make it wrong.
但这并不代表是错的
Doesn't everyone deserve to be happy?
难道不是人人都有高兴的权利吗
I guess none of us thought of it that way.
我想我们都没有这样想吧
Next round's on me.
下一轮我请
Wow. I know.
哇 就是啊
Barney's lost it.
巴尼彻底疯了
He needs an intervention.
他需要劝诫大会
Robin, after everything we've seen,
罗宾 我们看到了那么多
do you still think Barney's faking this?
你依然觉得巴尼是在假装吗
No, but we have to stop it.
不 但我们必须得阻止他
Barney is not Barney anymore.
巴尼不再是巴尼了
Well, people change.
人会变的
But not this fast and this drastically.
不会这么快这么彻底
This is a cry for help, okay?
这是大声求救的信♥号♥♥
If I was out of control, I would want you guys to help me.
如果我没法控制自己了 我会希望你们帮助我
So, what do you say? Intervention?
怎么说 开劝诫大会吗
Intervention.
劝诫大会
Oh, good. You're all here.
很好 你们都在
Um, when Barney shows up,
巴尼来了后
it's important for him not to feel ganged up on,
不要让他觉得我们联合起来这点很重要
so, let's start with, um,
开场白最好是
"We love you, and we're worried about you."
我们爱你 我们同时也担心你
We love you, and we're worried about you.
我们爱你 我们同时也担心你
Great.
很好
But you know, with less pity in your eyes.
知道吗 眼神中少点同情更好
Sweetie, sit down.
亲爱的 坐下吧
Uh, no. Only the person getting the intervention sits down.
不 被劝诫的人才需要坐下
Yeah.
是的
Please tell me this is about my drinking.
拜托告诉我你们是劝我戒酒的
Damn it.
妈的
So, we, um... we just wanted to say
所以我们... 我们只是想说
that we're sorry for the way that we acted
我们很抱歉 发现你俩的事时
when we found out about you two.
我们的过激反应
Your happiness is what is most important,
你们开心才是最重要的
so, if you two want to date, it's okay by us.
所以如果你们想约会 我们没意见
Who said anything about dating?
谁说了要约会的
This is just about sex.
只是上♥床♥而已
We're family... with benefits.
我们是各取所需的亲家
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表