Robin, no, I don't want to picture that.
罗宾 我可不想想象那个画面
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生啦
Aw, that means hand stuff. What?
所以你只帮他打飞机吗 什么
No.
才怪
I'm serious-- he was on the rebound.
我说真的 他还在疗伤期
I told him to take some time to pull himself together and...
我让他花时间振作起来 然后...
call me in a year and a half.
等个一年半载再给我打电♥话♥
Ah, great.
这下好了
What if he asks you out?
要是他开口邀你出去怎么办
What does that mean for our relationship?
这对咱俩的关系来说算什么
What, are we planning to be in some super-enlightened,
我们是打算建立一种超级开明
forward-thinking marriage,
极具前瞻性的婚姻关系吗
where we don't get hung up on the suffocating
不会被老旧过时 令人窒息的
and outdated principles of monogamy,
一夫一妻制所束缚
and instead enjoy
反之
the company of multiple partners,
我们和不同的人共度欢乐时光
sometimes bringing said partners into our marital bed,
有时甚至会把他们带上咱俩的婚床
but just girls, not dudes,
但只限女士 男士止步
except maybe one time just to see what that's like?
除非你真的很想试试 那可以破例一次
I mean, is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
No. Okay.
不是 好吧
Me, neither!
我也不想
Okay, Robin, look, you-you need to call the Captain
好了 罗宾 你必须得打电♥话♥给船长
and let him down easy, okay?
打消他的念头 知道吗
Let him move on with his life.
让他去继续自己的生活
Let him go out on his boat with his old friends,
和老朋友一起去出海
maybe some new friends.
或者是和新朋友一起
Maybe let one of those new friends steer the boat.
让新朋友也有机会掌舵他的船
Just so that one of them could say,
这样他们才有机会喊出
"Iceberg straight ahead!"
"正前方有冰山"
Fine.
好吧
Hi. Captain, it's Robin.
船长 你好 我是罗宾
Ahoy.
你好
Uh, look,
那个
I, uh, have to be upfront with you.
我必须向你坦白
I'm engaged.
我已经订婚了
Engaged? I thought you were married to Marshall.
订婚 你不是和马修结婚了吗
This is Robin right?
你是罗宾吧
The redheaded kindergarten teacher
那个红发的幼儿园老师
who wore the gray dress and the blue shoes
穿着灰裙子蓝鞋子
to that art show?
参加艺术展
Can you please hold a moment?
请您等一下好吗
Dropping anchor.
抛锚暂停
He's looking for Lily.
他是要找莉莉
Should I give him her number?
我该把莉莉的号♥码给他吗
Yeah. We've already discussed it.
行 这个我们早就讨论过了
Oh, her phone number.
你是说她的电♥话♥号♥码呀
Yes, I don't think she'll mind.
行 我想她不会在意的
You gave the Captain my number?
你把我的电♥话♥给了船长
She minds.
结果她很介意
It finally happened.
这一天终于到来了
My past finally caught up with me.
过去的罪孽还是上门来算账了
Oh, God.
天啊
Lily, if you tell me that you
莉莉 如果你告诉我
slept with the Captain for anything under 2.8,
你和船长上♥床♥的价码低于两百八十万
which we agreed was as low as we were going to go...
那可是我们讨论过的最低价
No, it's nothing like that.
不 和那个无关
Do you guys remember the last time we saw the Captain?
你们还记得上次我们见到船长的情景吗
Yes. Oh, right.
记得 得了吧
Of course you don't. Barney, you weren't there.
你们统统都不记得 巴尼 你不在场
Ted, you had just floated out of a Snoop Dogg B-side.
泰德 你迷糊得像史努比狗狗歌♥曲里的状态一样
And, Robin, you had just come from that
罗宾 你刚从一场超时的
big meeting that ran long.
"大型会议"上赶过来
Delicious. Shrimpy for me.
真好吃 我要吃虾
This place is so fancy.
这个地方很高雅
I hope I don't embarrass myself.
我可不想丢人
Come on, Lily, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.
拜托 莉莉 你有什么好丢人的啊
Dude! Look who's here!
各位 快看谁来了
Daddy's...
本皇...
Nope.
没你的事
Well, well.
哎呀 哎呀
Ted Mosby, my old nemesis.
泰德·莫斯比 我的老宿敌
Hello, sailor. No!
水手 你好呀 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不可能 不可能 不是这样的
Okay, yeah, that's what happened.
好吧 其实就是这样的
This is Shelly, my art consultant.
这是谢莉 我的艺术顾问
Art consultant!
艺术顾问
What's that?
那是什么啊
Shelly helps the Captain select artwork based on its aesthetic appeal
谢莉会根据美学价值和投资价值
and its value as an investment,
帮助船长挑选艺术品
which is why I think she's gonna love
所以我想她一定会喜欢
this elephant painting.
这幅大象的画
I think this artist is going places.
我认为这位画家很有潜力
You'd have to be a real Dumbo not to enjoy this painting.
不用变成小飞象 也可以体会到这幅画的美感哦
Get it? 'Cause he's an elephant?
懂了吧 因为他是只大象
Your sense of humor is as good as your taste in art.
你的幽默感和你的艺术品位真是一致呢
Captain?
船长
We'll talk tomorrow?
我们明天再谈吧
If you like art,
如果你喜欢艺术
you should see the painting I just acquired.
你应该来看看我最近买♥♥的画
It's in my... Manners.
就在我的... 礼貌
That's how that feels.
你知道有多不爽了吧
In my apartment right upstairs.
就在我楼上的公♥寓♥里
It's gonna blow you away.
肯定会让你大吃一惊的
Snorkeling.
浮潜中
Then, after I saved you from destroying
要不是我 那个无价的水晶烟灰盘
a priceless crystal ashtray...
早被你打破了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Hello, my darling, my one true love, my everything.
我的宝贝 我唯一的真爱 我的一切
So, who wants to see that painting?
谁想看那副画作
Ooh, if you show me yours,
如果你给我看你的"画"
I'll show you mine.
我就给你看我的"画"
So we check out the painting.
于是我们就去看画了
Huh. You know, that elephant painting
那幅大象的画
would look nice in here.
放这里会更好看
You're looking at a masterpiece,
在你面前的可是经典之作
and you're talking about some elephant painting?
而你却喋喋不休地谈什么大象的画
No...!
不要啊
Oh, this one's nice, too.
这画也不错
I just like the elephant painting better.
只是我更喜欢那幅大象画
You know, it doesn't matter what you like.
你喜欢什么不重要
You're just a kindergarten teacher.
你不过是个幼儿园老师
Ah, finally we're alone.
我们有机会独处了
Oh, no, Lily, what did you do?
莉莉 你到底干了什么
He was a jerk-- he deserved to have
他个老王八蛋 就算珍贵的画被偷
that precious painting stolen.
也是他活该
Oh, God, Lily, you didn't...?
天啊 莉莉 你该不会...
Of course I didn't.
我当然没有
I stole this ashtray instead.
我只是偷了这个烟灰缸
Lily! Hey, you know the rules.
莉莉 你知道这个规矩的
You misbehave, I take away one of your toys.
你表现不好 我就拿走你的玩具
Aldrin Justice, baby.
艾得仁家的赏罚制度
So you're telling me that that ashtray
所以你是说这个
that's been in our apartment
一直放在家里的烟灰缸
for over a year and a half
一年半
is not only stolen, but also very expensive.
不仅是偷来的 而且相当值钱
Both of those things-- yes.
两者都对
Guys, can you leave us alone for a minute, please?
各位 麻烦先回去好吗
Ooh, they're gonna do it.
他们要上♥床♥了
No, we're gonna fight.
不 我们要吵架
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表