Let's put you back in your strolly-poo,
我把你放回你的小车车
so you can drift off to dreamy-dreamy land.
这样你就能慢慢飘向梦梦园
Oh, thank you so much.
真是太谢谢你了
Yeah, this is my first time alone with him,
这是我第一次和他单独在一起
and, you know, um, I have this weird feeling that I'm gonna,
我一直忐忑不安 觉得我会
I don't know, like, drop him or injure him in some way,
我会把他掉地下 或是害他受伤
which is completely insane.
我可真是杞人忧天
But... Oh, heavens.
不过 天啊
Oh, my God!
妈呀
Oh, my God.
我的天呀
I know, I'm so sorry.
我真的真的很抱歉
Well, you know what?
算了
That was what, 12 years ago?
那已经是12年前的事了
Don't even worry about it.
别为这事担心了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Just promise me there's no more to that story.
答应我 除此之外没其他事情发生了吧
Nope, that is it.
没有 仅此而已
Are you sure you want to do this?
你真的要这么做吗
The girl's a cop.
那姑娘可是警♥察♥呢
Yeah, this seems like a really bad idea.
真的 这主意看起来很不妙
I don't care.
我不管了
I am going into that bedroom
我要冲进我的卧室
because this is my home
因为这里是我家
and I have to defend it.
我必须拼死保卫它
But mostly because
但最主要的原因是
my allergy medication is in there!
人家的抗过敏药都放在里面呢
All right, just be careful, okay?
好吧 总之一切小心 好吗
This girl is really crazy.
那个姑娘真是个疯妹子
Yeah, why can't she just accept
对啊 她怎么就不能接受
the fact that you guys broke up?
你们分手的事实呢
I know, I know, why can't she just accept that?
我也觉得 她怎么就不能好好接受呢
Why, it's, like, why?
为什么 到底是为什么啊
It might be because we didn't actually break up.
也许是因为我们其实还没有分手吧
Aw, man. Jeanette, come on, that's vintage vinyl.
拜托 珍妮特 那可是我的珍藏黑胶唱片啊
Ted, did you or didn't you break up
泰德 昨天晚上你到底有没有
with Jeanette last night?
和珍妮特分手
I don't know, it's kind of confusing.
我不知道 状况有点混乱
I think we need to talk.
我们需要谈一谈
Oh, oh, okay.
哦 好呀
I see where this is going.
我知道你要说什么了
You're in love with Lily.
你爱上了莉莉是吧
That's it, isn't it?
你是要说这个吧 对不对
What? No, I...
什么 不 我
Like I should be surprised with her fancy medical degree
想到她光鲜的医学文凭和性感的南方口音
and her sexy Southern drawl.
我早就该料到了
What? She's not...
什么 她不是...
Don't talk to me, don't look at me.
别跟我说话 别看我
I hate you and I never want to see you again!
我恨你 我再也不要见到你了
And then things got crazy
接下来的事一发不可收拾
and we got thrown out of the Barclays Center.
我们被赶出了巴克莱中心
I don't know, it felt pretty breakup-y.
我觉得这就算是分手了吧
Anyway,
总之
we parted on pretty bad terms, so...
当时我们不欢而散 所以...
I kind of thought maybe I could...
我以为也许我可以借此...
Never contact her again and hope she'd take the hint
再不和她联♥系♥ 希望她能意识到这点
and just leave you alone?
从此再也不来打扰你吗
Barney, give me some credit.
巴尼 别把我想得这么烂
Was that the plan? Yes.
那这是你的计划吗 正是
All gone. We need to do this more often.
喝完了 我们真该经常这样
We totally do.
完全同意
I can't believe Marvin's in high school.
真不敢相信马文都读高中了
He's growing up so fast.
他长得可真快啊
Can I confess something to you? Oh, no. What?
我可以向你坦白一件事吗 又来了 什么事
What happened?
到底发生了什么事
Tell me what you did to my son.
告诉我你把我儿子到底怎么了
This is not going well at all.
真是太不顺利了
Oh, honey, you are shaking.
亲爱的 你浑身发抖
Let's get you out of the cold.
咱们找个暖和的地方
What's open near here?
这附近有什么店吗
You took my infant child to a strip club?
你带着我家婴儿去脱衣舞俱乐部了
It was just topless.
只是露两点而已
He saw yours all the time anyway.
反正他在家也老看你的啊
Okay, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that,
好了 对不起 我不该带他去那里
but that is all there is.
但全部经过就是这样
Okay, there is no more to the story.
真的没有什么要补充的了
I have now told you everything.
我把全部经过都告诉你了
All gone.
喝光了
We need to do this more often.
我们真该经常这样
We totally do. I can't believe Marvin's driving.
完全同意 真不敢相信马文已经会开车了
He's growing up so fast.
他长得可真快啊
Okay, there's one other thing. What?
好吧 还有一件事 又怎么了
Well, I have to go use the ladies' room.
我得去下洗手间
Can you watch him for me?
你能帮我照看他一下吗
Of course.
当然没问题
I could just eat you up.
真想把你一口吞下去
You left him with a complete stranger?
你把他交给一个完全陌生的人
He could've been...
他可能被...
Robin, how could you?
罗宾 你怎么能这样
Lily, please, okay, it was 16 years ago.
莉莉 拜托 这是16年前的事了
He's fine.
他没事
You're right.
你说的对
It's fine.
没事
God, it feels so good to have gotten this off my chest.
老天 能彻底坦白的感觉真是太好了
Finally it is all on the table.
我终于鼓足勇气说出一切
All secrets are exposed
所有秘密都坦白了
and there is nothing left to be revealed.
再也没有好隐瞒的了
All gone. We need to do this more...
又喝光了 我们真该经常...
There's more to the story. Damn it, Robin.
其实我还没说完 见鬼 罗宾
What could you possibly have left out?
你到底还有什么没告诉我
It's just there's, um,
只是有
one little detail that I may have slightly altered.
一个小细节 我稍微修改了一下
If he starts crying, just pick him up.
如果他哭 就把他抱起来
Yeah, there, there.
乖乖 别哭
Come on, buddy, shh.
配合点 小家伙
Looks like somebody's unhappy.
看来有人不开心啊
No kidding, I'm miserable.
真的 我超不爽的
Listen to this thing.
他怎么能哭成这样
Maybe he needs to be held.
他大概只是想要人抱抱吧
I think you're right.
你说得对
Can you do it?
你能抱抱他吗
Sure.
当然
Come here, handsome.
过来 小帅哥
Come here, come here, you handsome devil, you.
过来过来 你这个帅气的小家伙
You're such a beautiful...
你长得真漂亮啊
Aw, you're such a cool dude.
真是个酷小伙
Oh, look at you, oh.
瞧你
All right, there, there, little one, there, there.
好了 乖了不哭 小家伙 乖乖
Let me put you back in your strolly-poo
我把你放回你的小车车
so you can drift off to dreamy-dreamy land.
这样你就能慢慢飘向梦梦园
Okay? All right.
好吗 好了
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Hey, don't worry about it.
别客气
It's my first time alone with him,
这是我第一次单独和他在一起
and I just have this weird feeling
我一直忐忑不安
I'm gonna drop him or injure him in some way.
觉得我会把他掉地下 或是害他受伤
I know it's completely insane...
我可真是杞人忧天
Oh, heavens, oh, watch it, no!
我的天 小心 不好
No!
不
This is not going well at all.
真是太不顺利了
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表