达里尔·拉库尔特
Oh, no.
不
It's creepy Daryl.
是疯子达里尔
Let's get out of here before he sees us.
趁他没看见我们 赶快走
Hey, hot sack coming through.
烫手沙包 快接
Hi, Daryl.
好啊 达里尔
I feel like I never see you guys anymore.
感觉好久没见到你们了呢
Like whenever I'm getting to a party, you're just leaving.
每次我去参加派对 你们都正好要走
Even that party at your place--
即使是办在你家的派对
you guys just raced off into the night at 7:30.
你们也是七点半就不见人影了
That's weird.
太奇怪了
But this is great--
不过这下好了
the three hackmigos back together again.
沙包三剑客重聚首
We played Hacky Sack together once freshman year, Daryl.
达里尔 我们就大一时一起玩过一次沙包球
Once.
只玩过一次
November 14, 1996.
1996年11月14号♥
That is the best memory ever.
我人生中最棒的回忆
Sure.
当然
The three hackmigos for life.
一辈子的沙包三剑客
To this day, we are still getting e-mails and posts from Daryl.
我们至今还会收到他寄来的电邮和卡片
He has commented on every photo
我们上传的所有小马文的照片
of Baby Marvin we have ever posted,
他每一张都会评论
and then
然后
he comments on his own comments.
他还要评论自己的评论
Hey, guys, look, it's Bar...
各位 瞧 是巴...
none, my favorite non-speaking
没门 全世界我最爱的
jinxed person in the world.
中咒倒霉蛋
How was your day?
你今天过得如何啊
almighty destiny's child
以万能的真命天女组合之名
Yeah, I didn't get a word of that.
啊哦 我完全没懂他在说啥
Sorry, buddy.
对不起 兄弟
Ah, Scherbatsky, it's my favorite time of year.
特布罗斯基 这是我一年中最喜欢的时刻
Didn't know you liked Christmas so much.
我不知道你这么喜欢圣诞节
No, year-end reviews.
不 我说的是年终总结
We get to fire some people.
我们可以炒人呢
Get into the spirit.
快跟我一起开心
Look, Sandy, you might enjoy firing people
桑迪 你可能很享受因微小的个人分歧
for petty personal differences.
而炒人鱿鱼的事
I'd hardly call giving me gonorrhea
把性病传染给我
a petty personal difference.
可不是什么微小的个人分歧
But I am a professional,
蛋我可是专业人士
and I would never fire someone for unprofessional reasons.
我不会因不专业的原因解雇员工
Well, somebody's got to go.
反正一定得有人被炒就是了
Kids, the thing about pit people,
孩子们 有时"井底之囚"
sometimes you don't even know you have one
是得等你有机会把他们推进去时
until you have a chance to push 'em in.
你才会意识到有这么一个人
Hi, Robin.
罗宾
Not happening, bro.
想都别想 兄弟
Not happening, bro.
想都别想 兄弟
Hand get tired?
手酸了吗
Not happening, bro.
想都别想 兄弟
I hold in my hand
我手里拿的是
the RSVP from Professor Vinick.
维尼克教授的回函
Ah, he's checked "Will not attend," which is fine,
他选了"不会出席"那一项 不过没事
because all I needed to know was that he knows.
只要他知道有这么一回事就行了
So now I will throw this in the trash and never look at it.
现在这回函我扔了也行 不用再看了
What's this?
她谢了什么
"I believe you've sent this to the wrong person.
"你肯定寄错了人"
I have no idea who Ted Mosby is."
"我不认识泰德·莫斯比"
Oh, you'll remember who I am, Professor Vinick.
你会记起我的 维尼克教授
You'll never forget it.
你绝不会忘记
Not happening, bro.
想都别想 兄弟
Ted, just because we're coming with you to Wesleyan
泰德 我们和你一起去卫斯理大学
does not mean that we condone your behavior.
并不意味着我们接受你的行为
Just using it as an excuse to see the old campus...
我们只是当做来重游母校
and maybe watch you have a complete mental breakdown.
以及避免错过看你精神彻底崩溃的机会
What are you even gonna do when you see Professor Vinick?
你见到维尼克教授之后 打算干嘛
Oh, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
容我细细道来
Sweet merciful Franks Gehry and Lloyd Wright,
我的弗兰克· 盖里和弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特啊
from what brilliant mind was this work of art sired?
这是出自哪位大♥师♥之手的神作啊
Mosby.
莫斯比
Ted Mosby.
泰德·莫斯比
Architect.
建筑师
But that's-that's...
但这 这...
Impossible?
不可能吗
Looks like you were wrong, Vinick.
看来你当年看错了 维尼克
Dead wrong.
罪该万死的大错
No!
不
Be careful, Ted.
注意点 泰德
Revenge fantasies never work out the way you want.
复仇美梦往往不会成真
Especially dance-based revenge.
尤其是跟跳舞有关的复仇
My prom was rough, guys.
我的毕业舞会一把辛酸泪啊
Ooh! We're almost there.
我们就快到了
Oh, I can't wait to see the old campus.
我等不及想看看母校了
I'm gonna grab one of those giant dining hall hot dogs.
我要去吃食堂的巨型热狗
Oh, I love those huge wieners.
我爱死那个大香肠了
I'm not so sure you heard me.
你好像没听清楚啊
I said, "I love those huge wieners."
我说 我爱死"大香肠"了
I love them.
我喜欢得不得了
In my mouth.
喜欢放自己嘴里
So, let me ask you a few questions, Clarice... Patrice.
问你几个问题 克拉丽斯...帕特里斯
How would you rate your performance
你给这半年来自己的表现
in the last six months?
打多少分
Well, I don't like to talk about myself,
我不喜欢讨论自己
but all my coworkers deserve an A-double-plus,
但是我的同事们都应该得超超优
that's for suresies.
那是肯定的
Fancy lotion.
高档的乳液
It puts the lotion in the basket.
这牌子乳液都放篮子里呢
It's just, this is really nice lotion.
这乳液真的特别好
And what a pretty basket, Robin.
这篮子也很好看 罗宾
I know, that's why I bought it, Patrice!
我知道 所以我才买♥♥啊 帕特里斯
Oh, man, it's like nothing has changed. Mmm, I know.
天啊 感觉一切都没变 对啊
The bun, the relish.
小面包 佐料
That's a knee.
那是个膝盖
It's a beautifully drawn knee, so?
画得很棒的膝盖[尼] 所以呢
That's a barn.
这是谷仓[巴]
Oh, knee barn, right.
原来是膝盖仓库[尼巴]啊
That's a great idea, Lily.
真是个好主意 莉莉
On the way home, we should stop at the knee barn,
回家路上 我们应该在膝盖谷仓停一下
pick us up some wholesale knees. Yeah.
买♥♥点批发的膝盖 没错
Marshall? Lily!
马修 莉莉
You... you're here.
你们...你们来了
Hi, Daryl. Hi, Daryl.
你好啊 达里尔 你好啊 达里尔
Hi.
你们也好啊
After all these years.
过了这么多年
You look just like you do in my paintings.
你们跟我画的样子都还一模一样
Come here, guys.
来抱抱啊 你们俩
There are men and there are gods.
世上有人 亦有神
Antoni Gaudi Was both.
安东尼·高迪[建筑师] 是人神合一
There are jerk faces and there are buttholes.
世上有蠢人和贱♥人♥
Professor Vinick was both.
维尼克教授 是蠢贱合一
Good one, Ted.
这句真妙啊 泰德
Come on, Vinick, give me an opening.
快点 维尼克 让我有机会开场
Gaudi's architecture gave expression
高迪的建筑表达出
to the anarchic geometric form of nature.
自然界无规律的几何形状
"Gaudi's architecture..."
"高迪的建筑风格"
Actually, that's a really good point.
其实这点还真不错呢
** Wow, Professor Vinick *
* 维尼克教授
** Man, you taught me so much *
* 你让我受益良多
** About architecture and life *
* 无论是建筑还是人生
** God, your lectures are so cool *
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表