Has it ever gone any other way?
有碰到过其它结果吗
Look at this one.
看这个
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Hey. Hey, you look kind of down.
你看起来有些郁闷啊
Have a Robin Scherbatsky, on me.
喝杯罗宾·特布罗斯基 我请
None of this would have happened if Lily had let me dance.
如果莉莉让我跳舞 根本不会有这种事
Baby, wait.
宝贝 等等
God, you're still clinging to that?
老天 你还在念叨这个吗
Marshall, it doesn't matter,
马修 没关系
'cause you'd lose anyway, and you know why?
就算斗舞你也会输 知道为什么吗
'Cause I'm Sparkles, bitch.
因为我是亮晶晶 贱♥人♥
Oh, and you think you can step to me?
你觉得你可以赢我吗
You think you can step up to the streets?
你觉得你可以舞出你人生
To me?
赢过我吗
You think you can step up over me to the streets?
你觉得你可以赢过我 舞出你人生吗
I guess we'll never know because you are not allowed...
我想我们永远不会知道 因为你不允许...
Wait, wait.
等等
That's my jam.
这是我的曲子
Who's playing my jam?
谁在放我的曲子
Danceoff. You're on.
一舞决胜负 谁怕你
I think I'm gonna head home.
我还是回家吧
I understand.
我理解
What, you're not gonna try and stop me?
你不想阻止我吗
And how would I try and stop you?
我如何阻止你
I don't know, by telling me life is short,
不知道 告诉我人生苦短
and if you ever come across a beautiful,
如果有机会碰到美丽
exciting, crazy moment in it,
激动疯狂的时刻
you got to seize it while you can
就得在那一刻消失之前
before that moment's gone?
紧紧把握住
Ted, this moment already is gone.
泰德 这一刻早已结束了
The whole Minnesota Tidal Wave thing
"明尼苏达海啸"
happened five years ago.
是五年前的事了
It's just a memory.
这些只是你的回忆
And the rest of this
而其余的事情
never happened.
从未发生
Right now, Marshall and Lily are upstairs,
现在 马修和莉莉在楼上
trying to get Marvin to go back to sleep.
哄马文睡觉
Robin and I are trying to decide on a caterer.
罗宾和我在选婚宴承办商
And you've been sitting here all night,
你整晚坐在这里
staring at a single ticket to Robots vs. Wrestlers
盯着一张机器人对战摔跤手的票
because the rest of us couldn't come out.
因为我们四个人没时间出来
Look around, Ted.
看看周围 泰德
You're all alone.
你是孤身一人
Kids, it's been almost 20 years
孩子们 2013年4月那个寒冷的夜晚
since that cold April night in 2013,
已经过去二十年了
and I can safely tell you,
我可以肯定地告诉你们
if I could go back in time and relive that night,
如果我能回到过去 重新过那一晚
there's no way in hell I'd go to Robots vs. Wrestlers.
我绝对不会去看机器人对战摔跤手
No, I'd go home.
不 我会回家
I'd go to my old apartment,
我会去我的旧公♥寓♥
see all my old furniture, my old stuff.
看看我的旧家具 所有的旧家当
I'd see my old drafting table,
我会看看我的旧制图桌
where I sketched out my first building.
我设计的第一栋大楼就是在上面画的
I'd sit on that old couch
我会坐在旧沙发上
and smell the Indian food cooking three stories below.
闻着三层楼下传来的印度菜香味
I'd go to Lily and Marshall's place,
我会去莉莉和马修的家
be back in that old living room where so many things happened.
回到那个有着无限美好记忆的客厅
I'd see the baby.
我会看看宝宝
I don't know if you can picture me holding
我不知道你们是否可以想象
your six-foot-seven cousin Marvin over my head,
我把你们身高两米的马文大哥举过头顶
but back then I could.
但当时我可以
I'd go have a drink with Barney and Robin,
我会去找巴尼和罗宾喝一杯
watch them fight about their caterer
看着他们为婚宴承办商吵架
or whatever it was they were fighting about that night.
或是不管他们那晚吵什么
But none of those things is the thing I'd do first.
但这些都不是我想做的第一件事
You know the thing I'd do first?
你们知道我做的第一件事会是什么吗
Hi.
你好
I'm Ted Mosby.
我是泰德·莫斯比
And exactly 45 days from now,
从现在开始的45天之后
you and I are gonna meet,
我们会相遇
and we're gonna fall in love,
我们会坠入爱河
and we're gonna get married,
我们会结婚
and... we're gonna have two kids.
我们会有两个孩子
And we're gonna love them and each other so much.
我们会深爱他们 也会深爱彼此
All that is 45 days away.
虽然这些还有45天之遥
But I'm here now,
但现在我在这里
I guess, because...
我想是因为
I want those extra 45 days with you.
我想和你多在一起45天
I want each one of them.
我想珍惜这每一天
Look, and if I can't have them,
即使没有这45天
I'll take the 45 seconds before your boyfriend shows up
我也要拥有被你男朋友冲我脸上来一拳
and punches me in the face,
之前的45秒
because...
因为
I love you.
我爱你
I'm always gonna love you,
我会永远爱你
till the end of my days and beyond.
一生一世 生死不渝
You'll see.
你给我等着
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Oh, hey, it's, uh, Louis, right?
你是路易斯吧
It's okay.
没事
It's fine, um...
没什么
I'm in love with your girlfriend,
我爱上了你的女朋友
and, uh, we're gonna get married.
我们会结婚
What?
什么
Okay, guys, I've been waiting 20 years for this.
各位 这一刻我等了二十年
Just like we practiced.
跟我们练习时一样
No mistakes, ready?
不准出错 准备好了吗
One, two, a-one, two, three, four.
一 二 一二三四
** For the longest *
* 很久
** For the longest time *
* 很久以来
** For the longest *
* 很久
** For the longest time *
* 很久以来
** If you said good-bye to me tonight *
* 如果你今晚跟我分别
** There would still *
* 我依然有
** be music left to write *
* 华丽乐章可写
** What else could I do? *
* 我别无选择
** I'm so inspired by you *
* 是你赋予我灵感
** That hasn't happened for the longest time. *
* 这是我很久以来 未曾有过的感觉
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表