Okay, you're starting to drool.
你都流口水了
I'm calling creepy.
让人毛骨悚然
Lily, it's fine.
莉莉 没事的
This is purely academic.
这是纯学术的
It's-It's like bird-watching.
就像观察鸟类
And right now, I am watching a double-breasted-- Robin!
此刻我正在观察长着一对大♥波♥的...罗宾
Wait-- they know each other?!
等等 她们居然认识
Whoa, wait-- what is going on here?
等等 这是怎么回事
Oh, my God, it's happening.
天啊 美梦要成真了
This is just like I imagined.
正如我想象的一样
Right in front of Ted, so I can rub it in his face.
而且当着泰德的面 我可以当面羞辱他
The belt is mine!
我才是人生赢家
Hi, guys. Barney, you remember Liddy.
大家好 巴尼 你记得林迪吗
I do?
认识吧
Yes! Libby.
没错 莉比
Liddy. We met when Robin hired me.
是林迪 罗宾雇我的时候咱们见过
Robin hired you?
罗宾花钱雇你的吗
Naughty girl. Okay.
你真坏 好吧
Okay, so how's this gonna go down?
咱们接下来怎么进展
You two just gonna start, and I'll just jump in?
你们俩先开始 然后我再加入吗
Uh, she's our wedding planner.
她是咱们的婚礼策划人
Of course she's the wedding planner!
没错 她是婚礼策划人
Good to see you again, Libby.
很高兴再次见到你 莉比
Liddy. Yeah.
是林迪 -好吧
Hey, I'm Ted. We, uh, we met once before.
我叫泰德 咱们以前见过
Oh, right, in yoga class. How are you?
没错 在瑜伽课上 你好吗
She's talking to me.
她居然跟我说话了
Well, I would love to stay,
虽然我很想留下来
but now that I'm unemployed,
但我现在失业了
I think I'll go surprise Marshall at work.
我还是去探望一下上班的马修吧
Wedding planner.
婚礼策划人
So Lily went to visit Marshall at work,
于是莉莉去找正在上班的马修
hoping she wasn't interrupting anything important.
希望她不会打扰到什么重要的事情
She wasn't.
结果她完全没有
What is going on?
这是怎么回事呀
Bernard, if we just glue the cards together...
伯纳德 如果我们把这些牌都粘在一起
Lily! What are you doing here?
莉莉 你来干什么
Well, I baked you brownies
我给你烤了巧克力蛋糕
because I thought you were busy working, but...
我还以为你是在忙着工作 可是
so when you said...
所以当你说
Lily, hey, I can't really talk.
莉莉 我不方便讲话
I'm working on a big project right now.
我在搞一个大项目
It's a real house of cards.
情况实在是岌岌可危啊
Is this the "House of cards" you were talking about?
这就是你所谓岌岌可危吗
I thought you had some big client.
我还以为你是有什么大客户呢
Oh, sweetheart, we haven't had a client here in months.
美女 我们好几个月都没有客户了
Brownies! Hey!
巧克力蛋糕
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
What do you mean you haven't had a client in months?
为什么你们会好几个月没有客户了
Ever since the Gruber case,
自从格鲁伯制药厂的案子后
we lost a lot of business,
我们失去了很多生意
people got laid off... it's just me and Bernard now.
员工都被裁了 就剩下我和伯纳德了
Where's Cootes?
库茨呢
He's holed up in a bomb shelter in Colorado,
他住在科罗拉多的一个防空洞里
waiting for the apocalypse and tending to his herb garden.
等待上天的神启 同时照顾他的大♥麻♥花♥园♥
So all those times I've called you in the past few months,
所以过去的几个月我每次给你打电♥话♥
when you talked about how busy you were...
当你说你很忙时
you were just lying to me?
你都是在撒谎吗
Technically, I never lied...
严格地说 我没有撒谎
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Hey, baby, I can't talk right now.
亲爱的 我现在没空说话
I'm working on a big case. Bye.
我这里有个大案子呢 再见
That is a big case.
真是个大案子啊[case也可指箱子]
Bad time, Lily.
不好意思 莉莉
I got to focus on the client.
我得专心解决这个客户
Gotta go. Bye.
挂了 回见
Where were we?
我们读到哪里了
Chapter 19.
第十九章
I can't talk right now; I got a lot on my plate.
我现在没空 我面前一大堆东西呢
Well, let's dig in.
我们开动吧
If we start now, we can be done by lunch.
现在开始吃的话 午餐前应该能吃完
Now's not a good time, Lil.
真不巧 莉莉
We got a lot of balls in the air right now.
我们现在手上都忙成一团了
Okay, toss me the stapler.
好 把订书机丢给我
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信
Wait-- when you said you were about to get reamed...
等等 你上次说你要被榨干了
Oh, right. That.
那个呀
No, sometimes, for fun,
有时候 为了好玩
We throw reams of paper at each other.
我们会互相乱丢大叠大叠的纸
Bernard! Not a good time!
伯纳德 别闹了
Read the room!
你真不懂察言观色
I'm sorry, baby, I...
我很抱歉 亲爱的 我
I didn't want you to see me fail.
我只是不愿意让你看到我失败的一面
Damn it!
该死的
Do you realize what you cost us by lying to me?
你知道撒谎对我们造成了什么样的后果吗
The Captain is moving to Rome,
船长要搬去罗马
and he offered to bring me along as his art consultant,
他让我一起去做他的艺术顾问
but I turned it down, because I thought you loved your job.
可我拒绝了 因为我以为你很爱你的工作
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
If we lived in Italy,
如果我们能搬去意大利
I could just spend my days taking care of Marvin
我就可以每天照顾马文
and trying to make pasta
自己亲手做面条
and watching Italian Price Is Right.
收看意大利语的《价格猜猜猜》
It sounds like a dream!
真是梦幻般的日子啊
Oh, it's too late. No, no.
可惜太迟了 不会
Lily, I'm going to The Captain's right now!
莉莉 我马上去和船长谈谈
I'm gonna make this right!
我要扭转局势
I'm gonna get you that job!
我会让你得到这份工作的
No, Marshall... You're getting that job!
别 马修 你一定会得到这份工作
You can just make it out to Liddy Gates.
你可以把支票开给林迪
That's L-I-D-D-Y.
双木林 走之旁的迪
L-I, two D's...
王字旁 双木
double D...
双峰耸立
two D's... Y.
双D 林迪
Well, here is the final menu, as we discussed,
这一份是我们讨论过的最后的菜单
but let me be clear. You're the boss;
但我先说一点 你们才是老板
I'm here to serve you.
我是完全为你们服务的
So if there's anything you want me to remove,
所以随便你们想去掉什么
just tell me to remove it and it's gone.
只要说一声 我马上去掉
I'll remove anything you want.
只要你们不想要 我一定去掉
That sounds like a sound policy.
这个条款听起来不错
Up to you, whatever you feel like.
随便我 只要我喜欢
That's a good... That's a good thing to know.
这真是 真是太好了
That's fine, you can remove whatever you want.
你想去掉什么就去掉吧
I'm serious, and I won't be offended;
我是说真的 我完全不介意
you want it gone, I'll take it right off.
只要你开口 我马上把它去掉
Is it hot in here?
这里是不是有点热啊
It's not cold. You know what?
不冷就是了 你知道吗
It's hot; it's sticky. It's not... It's like
又热又湿 就像是
Bikram, right?
高温瑜珈一样
We're yoga buddies.
我们是瑜珈同学
** Yoga buddies. *
* 瑜珈同学
Well, I'll let you guys read the menu.
你们慢慢看这份菜单
Can you point me to the... Coat rack?
你能告诉我 衣架在哪儿吗
...restroom?
卫生间在哪儿吗
Uh, it's right over there.
就在那后面
But it's hard to pee in a giant coat.
但穿着这件大衣不方便尿哦
Okay, what's going on?
这是怎么回事
Why are you guys being so weird?
你们俩怎么怪怪的
Ted says that Liddy has a ridonkulous body,
泰德说林迪的身材让人血脉贲张
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表