学了 大象呢
Yep. Moose.
学了 麋鹿呢
No moose, trick question.
没有麋鹿 少唬我
Robot.
机器人呢
Look, I should go.
我要挂了
Marvin's asleep in my arms.
马文在我怀里睡觉呢
Mmm, his head smells like love.
他的头闻起来都是爱的味道
Bye.
再见
And so, kids, on that cold December night
所以孩子们 在这个寒冷的十二月夜里
I decided to take your Uncle Marshall's advice
我决定接受你们马修叔叔的建议
and be a little selfish.
自私一点
Hello... and hubba-hubba.
你好 真是美呆啦
Aw, thanks.
谢谢
But tonight is about my main man Mosby.
但今晚的超级男主角可是莫斯比哦
Really? Why?
是吗 为什么啊
Oh, Ted, tell Ranjit
泰德 告诉兰吉特
the huge thing that's happening tonight.
今晚要发生的那件大事啊
Barney's getting engaged.
巴尼要订婚了
Ranjit out.
兰吉特退场
Bar-Barney's getting engaged?
巴 巴尼要订婚了吗
He asked me to keep it a secret,
他让我保密
but I thought you deserved to know...
但我觉得你应该知道
in case you wanted to do something about it.
以免你想做些什么
Do you?
你想吗
Do you, Robin?
你想吗 罗宾
Ranjit, a little privacy, please?
兰吉特 给点私人空间好吗
Sorry, not listening.
抱歉 我没在听哦
Nice, uneven floor there, Ted.
好啊 泰德 这地高低不平
Lily, are you drunk?
莉莉 你喝醉了吗
What? I... I'm on vacation.
什么 我在度假
I may have cracked open the minibar to celebrate.
我撬开小酒柜来喝两杯也不为过啊
Who invited the Narc?
这缉毒警谁找来的啊
Hey, listen, I know that you miss Marvin,
听着 我知道你想马文
but it's not like we could've brought him
但是这种正装宴会上我们也没办法
to a black tie event anyway.
带他一起来啊
I don't think that they make tuxedo onesies.
没有童装版燕尾服可以给他穿啊
I mean, at least not ones that are in style.
我是说 没有帅气的童装燕尾服嘛
I mean, a bow tie?
还打蝴蝶领结
Is it 1998 already?
现在难道还是98年吗
Yeah, these parents are so lame and-and clingy.
那些父母弱爆了 真粘娃
Yeah, it's like, cut the cord already, right, guys?
该学会放手了吧 你们俩废柴
Yeah, yeah, that baby's not even cute.
对啊 那宝宝也一点都不可爱
Super ugly baby.
超级丑娃
It's almost physically repulsive.
看样子就想吐
Great, I just started lactating.
这下好了 我都开始分泌乳汁了
Me, too.
我也是
So, what do you want to do?
那你打算怎么办
Robin, I do not want to meddle,
罗宾 我不想多管闲事
but this is like the classic love song says...
但是有首经典恋歌♥就是这样...
Ranjit.
兰吉特
Ranjit, let's just communicate via text from now on, okay?
兰吉特 从现在开始我们还是用短♥信♥交流吧
I appreciate what you're doing.
感谢你做的一切
But I'm not chasing after Barney anymore.
但我再也不想去争取巴尼了
I-I just got done being crazy about all that.
我已厌倦如此为爱癫狂了
I mean, why would I want to throw myself back in that pit?
我为何要再跳回那万劫不复的深渊呢
Because you're in love with him.
因为你还爱着他
No, I'm not.
不 我不爱了
I'm happy for him.
我替他感到高兴
So, it doesn't bother you that Barney Stinson's gonna propose
所以巴尼·斯丁森将要在环球新闻大楼顶
to another woman on top of the World Wide News building?
对另一个女人求婚 你都不介意吗
Wait, why the top of the World Wide News building?
等等 为什么要在我公♥司♥大楼顶求婚啊
I guess it's Patrice's favorite spot in the city.
我猜那是帕特里斯最爱的地方吧
Damn it, Patrice, that's my favorite spot in the city!
我靠 帕特里斯 那是我最爱的地方
Whoa.
激动啊...
Ranjit says, "Whoa."
兰吉特也说"激动啊"
Okay...
好啦
maybe that one detail stings a little bit,
这小细节可能让我有点不爽
but that doesn't mean I'm in love with Barney.
但并不表示我还爱着巴尼啊
"Sounds like she's in love with Barney."
"她一听就还爱着巴尼"
Okay, is this divider even slightly soundproof?
这分隔板有任何一点隔音效果吗
"Yes."
"当然有"
With a little winky face.
还发了个眨眼的符号♥
Look, I... I hope it goes well for Barney.
我诚心祝福巴尼幸福
I really do.
我真心祝福他
But tonight there is no place I would rather be
但今晚除了你的大楼
than at your building.
我哪都不会去
Celebrating with you.
陪你庆祝
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Ranjit, to Teddy Westside's kick-ass building.
兰吉特 去西区泰德的超酷大楼
I cannot hear you.
我听不见你说啥哦
We will be there in five minutes.
我们五分钟后到
This kid does not mean that you're special.
拥有这孩子完全不代表你们很特别
It just means that you're horny and you're easy.
只代表了你很下流 你很淫♥荡♥
Now, come on, let me smell his head.
废话少说 让老娘闻闻她头
Li-Lily, Lily, no, no, no, no, come on.
莉莉 莉莉 别 别 别这样
Seriously, Ted, what is up with the floor?
泰德 说真的 你这破地板是怎样啊
Lily. What?
莉莉 干嘛
Is it harder than we thought
离开马文的身边
to be away from Marvin? Yes.
比我们想象中难熬吗 的确
But are we gonna have fun or are we gonna wallow
但我们今晚是要好好享乐 还是要蹲角落
in the corner like idiots?
像白♥痴♥一样痛哭流涕呢
** Night, night, little Marvin *
* 晚安 晚安 小马文
** Stars twinkle for you *
* 天上星星为你闪
** The Dreamland train's a-chuggin' *
* 梦界火车嘎嚓飞
** All your dreams will come true. *
* 你的梦想皆实现
Do you realize that something you thought up in your head
你意识到你脑海中构筑的东西
now exists as a part of the Manhattan skyline?
现在真成为曼哈顿天际的一部分了吗
That's huge.
这很了不起呢
It's just a building.
只是栋楼罢了
I mean, I'm incredibly young for such an achievement,
我这么年轻就有如此成就 实属不易
but it's just a building.
但也只是栋楼罢了
I mean, Architecture Vision Weekly
虽然《建筑视野周报》
may have dubbed it "more than just a building,"
说我那楼"不仅仅是一栋楼"
but it's just a building.
但也就只是栋楼罢了
So let's not get carried...
但也不用小题大...
Okay, you're right, it's huge.
好啦 你说得对 的确很了不起
It is huge.
是很了得啊
You're the star of the party, and who knows?
你可是今晚派对的主角 更何况
Maybe the future Mrs. Ted Mosby is gonna be there.
说不定你未来的夫人也会在场呢
Yeah, maybe she will.
的确 说不定呢
Wait, this isn't your...
等等 这不是你的楼
This is the World Wide News building.
这是环球新闻大楼
Go get him.
把他追回来
I told you, I am done chasing Barney.
都说我不想再去争取巴尼了
Now can we please go to your party?
我们可以去你派对了吗
Robin, do you want to spend tonight
罗宾 你是想浪费一晚的时间
making small talk with a bunch of bankers
在我那前卫又不失高雅的神作大楼里
in a daring yet refined contemporary masterpiece
与一帮银行家们闲聊瞎扯呢
King Kong should feel lucky to climb...
金刚也该为自己能爬那楼而感到荣幸
...or do you want to follow your heart?
还是你想跟随心之所愿
Why do you keep insisting that I have feelings for Barney?
你为何一直说我对巴尼还有感觉啊
Because you do.
因为你确实还有
See, even Ranjit agrees.
你看 兰吉特也这么认为
Oh, he's got to pee.
原来他是要去尿尿
The point is,
重点是
you're not over Barney.
你还忘不了巴尼
That's why you freaked out about him proposing
所以你听到他要在环球新闻大楼顶
on the roof of the World Wide News building.
跟人求婚时 你反应超激动
I did not freak out.
我才没反应过激
It's just...
只是有点...
a teeny, tiny bit annoying
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表