你们彻底拒绝了
the guy who's been obsessing
一个对你们念念不忘
about you for 16 years, and he was okay with it?
长达16年的人 而他就这么算了吗
Is creepy Daryl more emotionally adjusted than I am?
疯子达里尔比我更能调整自己的情绪啊
Kids, sometimes in life
孩子们 人生有些时候
you'll make a pit for someone in your mind.
你会在脑中为某人挖一座井
But ultimately the only person in that pit is yourself.
但最后 唯一在井里的那个人只会是自己
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just seeing you with Barney has brought up
只是看见你和巴尼在一起
some old feelings, and I...
让我想起了一些往事
I really don't like feelings.
我真的不喜欢多愁善感
But that's not your fault or Barney's fault.
但这不是你的错 或巴尼的错
It's just really hard seeing you with him.
只是看见你跟他在一起 真的很难受
Which means there's only one person
这意味着只有一个人
who can let you out of the pit.
能将你从井里解救出去
So you fired Patrice?
你炒了帕特里斯吗
No, she's staying.
不 她留下
Let's get out of here, guys.
我们走吧 大伙们
Oh, Mr. Mosby.
莫斯比先生
You built a model of your building.
你给自己的大楼建了模型
No.
没有
Why? To prove some sort of point?
为什么 为了证明什么吗
This is just sad.
真是可悲
No, no, I was just throwing it out.
不不 我刚打算要把它扔了呢
Sure, you were.
是啊 谁信啊
No!
不
No, I-I-I had a transcendent moment
不 我刚经历了一个超然的瞬间
where I found emotional clarity!
找到了情感上的释然
And I realize shouting that
我知道大声嚷嚷
makes it seem like it's not true, but I did!
听起来不像是真话 但确实如此
Yeah, we're gonna grab some snacks.
好吧 我们要去买♥♥点零食
You guys want anything?
你们要点什么
Spicy beef jerky.
辣牛肉干
Got you loud and clear.
完全明白你意思
Oh, my God! Barney!
我的天啊 巴尼
You unjinxed me!
你解了我的咒
I'm free! If the bison on the nickel
我自♥由♥了 如果硬币上的野牛
could hear you talk about them,
听到你这么说它们
they would diminish their population even further on purpose.
它们会自我加剧灭绝的脚步
If Lily wants a big wiener in her mouth,
如果莉莉想嘴里塞根"大香肠"
she's got my number.
她可以找我
And I'm sorry that you took the rap for all the farting on
抱歉 这一路上车上有人放屁的罪
the car ride up here. That was me!
都让你顶了 其实是我放的
The ring! What's, what's, what's the ring?
戒指 这是什么戒指
Right, the ring. I'm gonna ask Patrice to marry me.
对了 戒指 我打算向帕特里斯求婚
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Jinx! Good!
"厄运结" 很好
I need to say some things without you interrupting.
我得保证我说这些话时 你不插嘴
Yes, I am serious.
对 我是认真的
I know that if you could talk,
我知道如果你现在能说话
you'd say that I'm crazy
你会说我疯了
or that I'm overcorrecting or that I'm moving too fast.
或说我矫枉过正 说我进展太快了
But you would be wrong.
但你错了
Look, I have banged my way through every bimbo
整个三角洲地带所有的浪货
in the tristate area, and it left me
我都睡过了 但睡过之后
feeling nothing but, but broken.
内心除了破碎 就没其他感觉了
But now, with Patrice,
但现在 跟帕特里斯一起
for the first time in my life, I feel settled and happy.
我人生中第一次 感到安定和快乐
I want to feel this way forever.
我想这么过一辈子
So tomorrow night on the roof
所以明天晚上
of the World Wide News building--
在环球新闻大楼的屋顶
that's Patrice's favorite spot--
那是帕特里斯最喜欢的地方
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
我要向她求婚
Ah, poot-tu-tat! You're jinxed.
不许说话 你被下咒了
I'll unjinx you if you'll follow these two rules:
如果你愿遵守以下两条规矩 我就给你解咒
one you can't try to talk me out of it,
第一 你不能试图劝我放弃
two you can't tell anybody. Agreed?
第二 你不能告诉任何人 同意吗
It's a jinx swear, so if you break it,
这可是以"厄运结"起誓 如果你食言了
I get to hit you in the nuts three times
我就可以用威浮球球棒
with a Wiffle ball bat.
朝你的蛋蛋猛击三下
Thank you... Ted.
谢谢你 泰德
Hi, guys!
好啊 各位
No. But you're jinxed!
不 你中了"厄运结"的啊
And I've got your surprise right here!
带着要给你们的惊喜哦
I tricked Ted into saying my name.
我引诱泰德叫了我的名字
Aw, come on, Ted!
不是吧 泰德
Jinx! Jinx!
"厄运结" "厄运结"
The reign of terror is back!
恐怖魔王的统治归来了
Hey, if you guys don't want me to smoke
如果你们不想我在车里抽烟
or fart in here, just speak up.
或放屁 但说无妨
Nothing? Great.
没意见吗 很好
Thanks for the spicy beef jerky, dude.
谢谢你们给我买♥♥辣牛肉干啦
Anyway, I think we could all use a little quiet.
不管怎样 现在安静会挺好的
Unless you have something you want to talk about, Ted?
除非你有什么想说的吗 泰德
No.
没有
Not happening, bro.
想都别想 伙计
So I had promised not to tell anyone
于是我答应巴尼 不告诉任何人
about Barney's plan to propose to Patrice.
他要向帕特里斯求婚的事
But I knew deep down Robin deserved to know.
但我心里明白 罗宾有权知道此事
Uh, there he is!
看啊 他在这儿呢
The youngest architect ever
纽约城历史上
to build a skyscraper in New York City!
建造摩天大楼最年轻的建筑师
The shockingly still single Ted Mosby.
到现在居然还是单身的泰德·莫斯比
You hear that, ladies?
听见了吗 女士们
I can't believe the GNB Tower opens tonight.
真不敢相信巨人银行大楼今晚就投入使用了
Ted, your building finally gets unveiled to the whole world.
泰德 世界终于要看到你的创世巨作了
You hear that, ladies?!
听见了吗 女士们
Nervous?
紧张吗
Everything comes out of my body in liquid form now.
我现在不只流汗流尿 屎也用流的了
Ignore that, ladies.
别听这句 女士们
Plus, I, I keep having this nightmare
另外 我一直在做一个噩梦
where King Kong shows up to the opening
梦见金刚在剪彩典礼上出现
but refuses to climb my building
却不愿意爬上我的大楼
because, in his words, "It's a bit derivative."
他说 "这楼修得太不怎么样了"
Oh, stop it, tonight is gonna be amazing.
别瞎想了 今晚会精彩绝伦的
And we are definitely gonna be there to toast you,
我们到时会给你敬酒致辞
but we might have to leave a little early if that's okay.
但如果可以 我们可能会提早离开
My dad just gave us the most amazing Christmas gift ever.
我爸爸给了我们史无前例的超赞圣诞礼
Our first night away since Marvin was born.
马文出生后 我们第一次可以夜不归宿
24 hours straight without that little bastard.
24小时不用看见那小混♥蛋♥了
This will be a nice memory to share with Marvin
这故事真不错 回头等马文长大了
when he's older and deciding whether or not
犹豫要不要送你们去老人院时
to put you in a home.
我就讲给他听
Hey, we need this.
我们很需要放个假了
We're maximizing our time away
为了尽可能地节约时间
by planning everything down to the minute.
我们把每项安排的时间都精确到分钟了
See?
看见没
12 P..-- guilt Ted
中午12点 劝说泰德
into saying it's okay if we leave early tonight.
同意让我们今晚可以早退
It's okay if you leave early tonight.
你们今晚可以早退啦
Look, I just appreciate you showing up at all
你们在我的大日子能过来一趟
on your big night away.
我已经很感激了
I mean, Barney's not even gonna be there.
巴尼就根本不会来
What?
怎么会
This is the biggest night of your career.
今晚是你职业生涯上最重要的一晚
Why isn't Barney coming?
巴尼为什么不来啊
I don't know-- he said,
我不清楚 他只说
"legendary" and "challenge accepted," and then he winked.
"传奇" "接受挑战" 然后眨了个眼
"wait for it," you know, all that stuff.
"等等"之类的
That does sound like him.
听起来是挺像他的
Well, we're your real friends
剧集 | 老爸老妈的浪漫史(2005) | 导航列表