剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
怪他 怪他
Blame him? Blame him?
不 我没有
No, I-I don't.
很好
Good.
他留在我身边 你才是让我失望的那个人
He stayed. You're the one who let me down.
而且就在我最需要你的时候
Right when I needed you the most, by the way.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
我生病了
I got sick.
和爸爸一样的病 上大学第一个月
Like dad. The first month of college.
一个教授把我送到急诊室
And then a professor walked me into the E.R.,
接着我就被丢进了精神病院
and then I'm on a psych ward,
关在一间小房♥子里 只有我和床垫
and then I'm in a room-- just me and a mattress
还有窗户上的铁栏杆
and a cage on the window.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我想要的只是我的母亲
All I wanted was my mom.
你却不在我身边 连个人影都不见
And you were not there. You were nowhere.
你怎么连个电♥话♥都不打
How do you not call?
为什么连他妈的一张圣诞贺卡都不肯寄
How do you not send a fucking Christmas card?
我一直都想联♥系♥你
I always meant to get in touch,
但做过的那些事让我实在没脸去找你
but I couldn't say what I'd done.
我已经伤害了很多人了
I'd hurt so many people already.
我必须停下
I just had to stop.
我必须放开过去
I had to stop and do one...
珍惜眼前
right thing.
照顾蒂姆
Focus on Tim.
就是这样
And so I did.
我要走了
I have to go.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我一直以为患有躁郁症
I've always thought that being bipolar
意味着没法和别人共处
meant that you couldn't be with people.
无法长久地相处
Not for the long haul,
因为他们迟早会受不了 离你而去
'cause they'll up and leave you, soon enough.
不
No.
我就是这么以为的
Well, that's what I've thought.
一直以来都是
All this time.
不是这样的 你要相信
It's not true. Please believe that.
我根本不知道将来还有没有可能
I don't even know if that's possible anymore.
当然可能
It's possible.
奎恩
Quinn.
你所拨♥打♥的号♥码已变更
The number you have dialed has been changed,
关机 或不在服务区
disconnected, or is no longer in service.
你所拨♥打♥的号♥码已变更 关机 或...
The number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, or is...
我不方便接电♥话♥
I'm unreachable at the moment.
请留言
Please leave a message.
他在哪 奎恩在哪
Where is he? Where's Quinn?
把这堆跟M4放在一起
All right, put those with the M4s.
放发电机旁边 在那边
Next to the generator, over there.
新来的是谁
Who's the new guy?
戴尔
Dale.
你不用去了 我来
I'm going. You're not.
什么
What?
这些给你
Take these.
真是操蛋
This is fucked up.
就是这样
Yeah.
拿着
Take them.
卡莉·麦吉森
为什么连个电♥话♥都不回
A call back would've been nice.
你从彼得那得到信息之后
You were the one who was supposed to be in touch with me.
应该主动跟我联♥系♥
After you heard from Peter.
他在哪
Where is he?
不在这
Not out here.
他在哪
Where is he?
他现在应该在土耳其边境附近
I imagine somewhere on the Turkish border by now,
即将过境进入叙利亚
about to cross over into Syria.
-我要跟他谈谈 -不可能
- I need to speak to him. - Impossible.
别跟我扯皮
Don't give me that bullshit.
如果是执行任务的话 肯定有办法联♥系♥
If he's on a mission, there's a way to reach him.
偏偏就是没有
Actually, there's not.
他们一个多小时前进入盲区
They went dark a little over an hour ago.
我刚刚就在和4号♥外勤通话
I was just on the phone to Ops 4.
下次连线是什么时候
When do they check in next?
不会有下次
They don't.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这是次开放式任务
The mission is open-ended.
撤离方案由他们自行制定
They're responsible for their own extraction.
从叙利亚撤出
From Syria?
最有可能是从伊♥拉♥克♥
From Iraq, most likely.
我要和奎恩说话
I need to speak to Quinn.
我说了 不行
And I said no.
我在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡看见你了
I saw you in Islamabad.
和海赛姆·哈卡尼一起坐在车后座上
In the backseat of an SUV with Haissam Haqqani.
你到底想搞什么 卡莉
What are you playing at, Carrie?
把我他妈想要的告诉我
I call it give me what I fucking want.
你没听明白吗 我不能给你
You're not listening. I can't.
那我就直接去找华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
I will leave here and go straight to The Washington Post.
你不会的
No, you won't.
等着瞧啊
Watch me.
你最好在此之前跟索尔谈谈
You might consider talking to Saul before you do.
他会跟你解释清楚其中利害
He'd explain to you what's at stake here.
我很清楚其中利害
I know what's at stake.
你跟哈卡尼谈条件 你对不起大使♥馆♥里
You make a deal with Haqqani, you dishonor every officer,
所有命丧他手的人员和士兵
every soldier at the embassy who died at his hands.
索尔肯定会骂你个狗血喷头
Saul would spit in your face.
你自己问他
Ask him yourself.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表