剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
-别害怕 -滚
- Hey, don't be scared! - No.
别他妈靠近我
Get the fuck away from me.
别害怕 你很安全
Don't be sca... you're safe.
冷静 卡莉
Come on, Carrie.
冷静
Come on.
冷静 卡莉
Come on, Carrie.
卡莉 看着我
Carrie, look at me.
看
Show...
来 眼睛看着我
Hey, come on, show me those eyes.
来 睁开眼睛
Come on, open those eyes.
眼睛看着我
Show me those eyes.
瞧 我不会伤害你的
See, see, I'm not gonna hurt you.
不
No.
我♥操♥ 快醒醒 快醒醒
Fuck! Wake up! Wake up!
住手 别闹了
Stop it! Cut it out!
不 我...
No, I...
当时我在场
I was there.
我看见你了
I saw you.
你死了
You were dead.
你的大脑在欺骗你
Your mind's playing tricks on you.
这是一个难熬的夜晚
You've had a rough night...
难熬的夜晚 你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
A rough night? Are you fucking kidding me?
结束了 结束了 我在这里
It's over now. It's over, I'm here.
我在这里
I'm right here.
-不不不 -我在这里
- No. No, no, no. - I'm here.
你不可能
You're not.
你不在 我知道你不可能
You're not. I know you're not.
为什么
Why not?
很难相信吗
Is it so hard to believe?
我想相信
I want to.
我...我...
I w... I...
我想相信
I want... I want to believe.
那就相信吧
Then do.
来
Here.
瞧
See?
你...
You...
是我
Yes.
真的是你
It's really you.
对 是我
Yes, it's me.
你为什么冷冰冰的
Why are you so cold?
怎么了
What's the matter?
你在生我的气
You are mad at me.
我没有
I'm not.
不 你生气了
Yes, you are.
-我没有 -你恨我
- I'm not. - You hate me.
你是回来惩罚我的所作所为
You've come back to punish me for what I've done.
你又在说胡话了
You're not making sense again.
我没有说胡话
I'm making perfect sense.
也许你是对的
And maybe you're right.
也许 这就是残酷的事实
Maybe... maybe that is the awful truth.
也许我只需要大声说出来
Maybe I just need to say it out loud.
说什么
Say what?
我让你去送死
I was willing to let you die.
听我说 我不知道你什么意思
Listen to me, I don't know what you're talking about.
没有人死
No one has died.
不 有人死了
Yes, they have.
不 有人死了
Yes, they have.
有人死了
They have.
我没死
Not me.
我在这里 就在你眼前
I'm here, I'm right in front of you.
我在这里
I'm right...
来来来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Hey, come here.
我在这里 你安全了
I'm here. You're safe now.
布洛迪 布洛迪 布洛迪
Oh, Brody, Brody, Brody...
布洛迪是谁
Who's Brody?
布洛迪是谁
Who's Brody?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表