剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
so you didn't wind up like Sandy.
那为什么不直接跟我说
Then why not come right out and tell me about it?
我们知道你不会同意
We knew you'd say no.
现在我还是不会同意
Well, now I am saying no.
好吧
Okay.
我看你进出大使♥馆♥
I don't see you having much trouble
不怎么费事
getting in and out of the embassy.
因为有个隧♥道♥
There's a tunnel.
隧♥道♥
A tunnel?
入口在经济工作区下面
It starts under the economics section.
直接通向停战集市
Dumps you out into the Itwar Bazaar.
你怎么早不说
Why didn't you say something?
你又没问
You never asked.
这他妈是干什么
What the fuck is this?
邦尼派你来的
Bunny sent you.
拉提夫将军叫我来陪您
General Latif asked me to spare you some time.
您有何贵干
What do you want?
想跟你谈谈珊迪·巴克曼
Talk to you about Sandy Bachman.
他怎么了
What about him?
关于他的死
His death.
事实上 是他的谋杀案
Actually, his murder.
您可以回答我一些问题吗
Answer me something, if you would.
当然行
Of course.
您以什么身份来的
Who's speaking here?
普通公民索尔·贝伦森
Is this Saul Berenson, the private citizen?
还是前中情局局长索尔·贝伦森
Is it Saul Berenson, ex-director of the CIA?
还是代卡莉·麦吉森而来
Is it Carrie Mathison?
请表明您的身份
Who is speaking, please?
为什么珊迪·巴克曼会被杀
Why was Sandy Bachman murdered?
你先告诉我 我才告诉你
You tell me that, and I'll tell you who's speaking here.
通常最简单的解释就是正确答案
Usually the simplest explanation is the correct one.
答案是
Which is?
他在街上被认出来了
He was recognized on the street
被无人机轰炸引发愤怒的人群打死
and killed in anger over a drone strike.
这是官方解释
Official story.
是真♥相♥
The truth.
但你们有重大疏忽
With one important omission.
什么
What?
那天现场有个三军情报局的特工
There was an ISI operative on the ground that day.
在人群中
In the crowd.
那肯定不是巧合
Not just by chance.
是他在导演这场血腥屠♥杀♥
He was conducting the whole bloody orchestra.
你怎么知道的
You know this how?
我看到了证据
I've seen the evidence.
铁证如山
It's compelling.
什么证据
What evidence?
有目击证人 还是照片 给我看看
An eyewitness, a photograph? Show me.
照片可以伪造 证人可以收买♥♥
Photographs can be forged, eyewitnesses paid for.
小伙子 你是个聪明人
You're a bright young man.
这能解释很多事
This would explain a lot.
解释什么
About what?
向媒体泄漏珊迪·巴克曼照片的时机
The timing of the leak of Sandy Bachman's picture to the press,
车里另外两个情报官员
the fact that the other two intelligence officers
没被杀的原因
in the car weren't also killed.
作为美国前官员
As a former official of the United States,
你在下一些非常不官方的结论
you're drawing some pretty damn unofficial conclusions.
这不是你们局里
Wouldn't be the first time
第一次瞄准我们的人了
your service has targeted one of our people.
彼此彼此
Or vice versa.
是你干的吗
Was it you?
你下的命令吗
You give the order?
将军让我帮他个忙
As a favor to the General,
我才过来跟你聊聊 贝伦森先生
I agreed to a chat, Mr. Berenson,
但不接受审问
Not an interrogation.
再见
Good day.
我们的人呢
Where's our guy?
吃早餐去了
Went out for breakfast.
他回来了 在上网
He's back now. He's on the Internet.
我刚和索尔通完话
Well, I just got off the phone with Saul.
他已经摊牌了
Consider the pot stirred.
如果要发生什么事儿 就是今天 很快
If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen today-- and soon.
奎恩 能和你说两句吗
Hey, Quinn-- can I talk to you for a second?
关于昨晚
About last night...
别提了
Forget it.
不
No...
你并不想回来
You didn't want to come back here.
我现在知道了
I get that now.
谢谢你即使不愿意也回来了 这很重要
So, thanks for coming in spite of that-- it means a lot.
而且 如果不是你 我们肯定毫无进展
Not to mention we'd be nowhere on this if it wasn't for you.
我们还是毫无进展
We may still be nowhere.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
所以没问题了
So, we good?
没问题了
Yeah, we're good.
你看见他了吗
You see him?
他和我们一样被堵在这里
Yeah, he's just as stuck as we are.
他下车了
He's getting out of the car.
我们要跟丢了
We're gonna lose him.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
不值得
It's not worth it.
奎恩
Quinn!
目标在接电♥话♥
Target's getting a call.
卡迪尔
Qadir.
你好
Salaam alaikum.
喂
Hello?
奎恩 她说什么
Quinn, what did she say?
他干洗的衣服洗好了
His laundry's ready for pick-up.
他在掐灭信♥号♥♥
He's killing his comms.
那通电♥话♥是撤退暗号♥
That was an exit code.
打电♥话♥的人是谁
Who was the caller?
没查到
We're not getting it.
奎恩
Quinn!
什么都没有 追踪不了
Nothing, no trace.
怎么可能
Well, how is that even possible?
他要跑路了
He's running.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我们得抓他
We have to take him.
-什么 -马上去抓他
- What? - We take him now.
你♥他♥妈♥玩我吧
You fucking kidding me?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
如果他跑了
He walks out that door,
我们把珊迪的死和三军情报局
out walks our only chance
联♥系♥起来的唯一机会也没了
to connect the ISI to Sandy's murder.
太危险了
It's way too dangerous.
什么 他一个人 我们有四个人
What? He's one guy, there's four of us.
他训练有素 刚知道自己被盯上了
He's a trained hood who knows he just got made.
-我们没问题 -肯定会有人受伤
- We can do it. - Not without somebody getting hurt.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
你不去 我们自己去
We'll do it without you.
-帕尔韦兹 卡迪尔 走 -不行
- Parvez, Qadir, come on. - No!
放开我
get your hands off me!
我告诉你 他的支援马上来了
For all you know, he's got backup on the way!
支援 你在那通电♥话♥里
Backup? Did you hear one word
听到任何有关支援的事了吗
about backup on that call?
法拉打电♥话♥来了
Fara's on the line.
现在没空
Not now.
她说有要紧事
She says it's urgent.
我没空跟你聊
I can't talk to you.
海赛姆·哈卡尼还活着
Haissam Haqqani's alive.
什么
What?
哈卡尼还活着
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表