剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
The whole fucking agency's seen it.
你为了救卡莉对珊迪视而不见
You took your eye off Sandy to save Carrie.
你留他在街上被活活打死
You left him to be beaten to death in the str...
干得好 彼得
Well done, Peter.
我不知道你竟然这么狠
I knew you weren't that far gone.
滚出这里
Get the fuck out of here.
你自己好好过
Have a nice life.
你没事吧
You all right?
刚刚那是谁
Who was that?
没人
No one.
在兰利的时候 有一次
At langley, I was stretched out
我躺在海军准将酒店的大厅里
in the lobby of the Commodore hotel.
哪个经理值班这么倒霉摊上你了
Who was that awful night manager?
澳大利亚那个吗 叫艾德华什么的
He was Austrian? Edward something?
阿玛迪斯
Amadeus.
艾德华·阿玛迪斯 就是他
Edward Amadeus. Right.
真是个神经病
What a creep.
"您是想观赏海景还是观战啊"
"Would you like a view of the sea, or the war?"
索尔
Saul.
你好 卡莉
Hello, Carrie.
这是怎么回事啊
What's going on?
你没看到新的保安队伍吗
Didn't you see your new security team?
他们就在外面卸装备呢
They're right outside, unloading their gear.
我没想过你会亲自把他们送过来
Well, I hardly expected you to hand deliver them.
这样吧 我们稍后再谈
Listen, I'll catch you later.
别 别 别
No, no. Please.
我无意打搅你们
I didn't mean to interrupt.
没关系
Not at all.
很高兴见到你
It was great to see you.
-我也是 -还有卡莉
- You, too. - Carrie.
跟着她算你交上好运了
You lucked out with her.
她是里面难得的几个好人之一
She's one of the good ones.
跟我走走 好吗
Walk with me, will you?
你搞什么 索尔
What the hell, Saul?
看见我你很不开心是吗
So, you're not so happy to see me?
是的
I am not.
能问下原因吗
Can I ask why?
我一个人来的
I just got here myself.
我要处理的事够多了
I've got enough on my plate
不该加上为前任局长的安全负责
without being responsible for the safety of a former director.
我就在这儿待几天
I'm only here for a few days.
好吧 一个星期
All right. A week.
你应该提前打个电♥话♥通知我
You should've called first.
确实是该先通知你 但我都来了...
You're right, I should've. But now that I'm here...
你是来了
Now that you're here, it looks like
但感觉像是我向你主动求助似的
I've reached out to you for help.
我不想让其他人这么觉得
That's not exactly the message I want to send.
-我来了 你需要帮忙吗 -不需要
- Well, now that I'm here, do you need my help? - No.
需要
Yes.
有什么我能帮忙的
What can I do?
就一件事 你要答应我做完就回去
One thing, and then promise me you'll go home.
我答应你
I promise.
大使宣布整个大使♥馆♥进入防范禁闭
The Ambassador's got the embassy locked down.
我想让你的朋友帮忙撤令
I need your friend to lift the order
让我的签证官重新回到岗位上工作
so my case officers can get back to work.
没问题
Done.
你好 阿亚安
Hello, Aayan.
阿亚安 这位是法拉·萨桑尼
Aayan, this is Fara Sassani,
我之前跟你说过的那个伦敦来的记者
The journalist from London I was telling you about.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
格尔沙尼博士
Dr. Gorshani.
你是个勇敢的年轻人
Well, you're a brave young man.
谢谢你肯见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我来跟你见面
The only reason I'm here is
是因为格尔沙尼博士强烈要求的
because dr. Gorshani insisted that I meet with you.
好吧
Okay.
不 不好
No, not "okay."
好了 见完面了
Done that. Met you.
我可以走了
I'm gonna go now.
阿亚安 别这样
Aayan, please.
我大老远跑过来的
I've come a long way.
你不明白 即使你的身份是真的
You don't understand. Even if you are
我也不能向你吐露半句
who you say you are, I can't talk to you.
什么叫我的身份是真的
What do you mean, if I am who I say I am?
你遇到什么麻烦了吗
Are you in some kind of trouble?
我得走了
I have to go.
阿亚安 别这样
Aayan, please.
对不起
Sorry.
没事 你现在不想谈也没关系
Don't be. We don't have to do this now, if you don't want to.
我们可以约在明天谈 下星期也行
We can meet tomorrow. Or next week.
拜托了 别再烦我了
Just please, please leave me alone.
求你了
Please.
在座位下面
It's under the seat!
没有
It's not here!
妈的
Fuck!
救我
Help!
放开我
Get off me!
卡莉
Carrie!
救我 奎恩
Help me! Quinn!
卡莉 不要
Carrie, no!
不能丢下他
Can't just leave him here!
他完了 别白费力气
He's gone! There's nothing we can do!
快趴下
Now, get down!
你没能让他开口 因为他害怕
You couldn't get through to him because he was scared?
他不仅是害怕 他是吓坏了
He wasn't just scared, he was terrified.
他原话怎么说
What were his exact words?
他没这么说 是他脸上的表情告诉我的
It wasn't what he said, it was the look on his face.
真替他难过
I felt so bad for him.
问题是他现在对我们至关重要
The thing is, he just got more valuable.
他之所以被封口是因为
The fact that he's being told to shut up means
他知道或者看见了些什么
he knows something or saw something.
要不再联♥系♥他一次
What about a second approach?
我倒是乐意去试 不过估计没用
Happy to try, but I doubt the result would be any different.
强行抓人问话呢
Is a snatch and grab out of the question?
他是这场悲催的暗♥杀♥行动的唯一幸存者
No way I get authorization to interrogate
想要拿到对他的审问授权谈何容易
the only surviving victim of a botched kill mission.
那怎么办
What then?
让我想一想
Let me think on it.
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的最佳景色
Best view in Islamabad.
也就不过如此
which isn't saying much.
我以为你会和我们一起吃饭
I thought you were gonna join us for dinner.
我有事要忙
I got busy.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
你如果有事找我 不妨直言
If you've got something to say, just say it.
你违抗我的命令
You were outside the embassy,
离开了大使♥馆♥
in violation of my order.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
雷蒙德
Redmond?
不是
No.
真的
Really.
咱们俩的恩怨一笔勾销吧
How about we start again, you and me?
有意思 索尔也这么建议
Funny. Saul just suggested the same thing.
你觉得呢
And?
我双手赞同
Hey, I'm all for it.
索尔喜欢你
He likes you, Saul does.
能让他喜欢的人可不多
He doesn't like many people.
真要是这样就好了
Well, I should hope so.
我们之前差点就结婚了
We almost got married once.
什么
What?
在贝鲁特[黎巴嫩]的岁月 年少轻狂
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表