剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
Why... why were your men following me?
他们没有
They weren't.
你说是他们把我带来的
You said they brought me here.
警方通知我们你的行为很古怪
The police notified us you were acting strangely.
所以是警方在跟踪我
Oh, so the police were following me.
都是因为你打了一个保安
Only after you beat up a security guard
而且还用你的手当枪 到处乱打
and started shooting people with your fingers.
我那样了吗
Is that what I was doing?
可能是因为有人对我的药动了手脚
Well, maybe that was because someone fucked with my meds.
什么
What?
我的药
My pills.
我一直在服用的药
That I rely on.
我在想是不是有人把我的药给换了
I'm wondering if someone tampered with them.
看来你也觉得这是有可能
I guess you don't think it's out of the question.
怎么 你认为是我做的
And what, you think I did it?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
但到底是不是你
But did you?
不是
No.
那会是谁
Well, who did?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
知道也不会告诉我吧
But you'd tell me, right?
你手下那些人难道
Mr. Helpful, with your men
刚好走在大街上吗 乐于助人先生
who just happened to be out in the streets?
你搞错了 我救了你的命
You have this all wrong. I saved you.
-那谢谢你了 -你需要休息
- Yeah. Well, thanks. - You need to rest.
别挡我路
Get out of my way.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
让我送你回大使♥馆♥吧
Let me drive you back to the embassy.
我自己走就行
I'll get there myself.
这是新的药
Your new meds.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡莉 你去哪里了 发生什么了
Carrie, where have you been? What happened?
大使♥馆♥有个安全漏洞
We have a breach here at the embassy.
-你说什么 -有人把我的药给换了
- What? - Someone switched out my meds.
洛克哈特在哪
Where's Lockhart?
应该和大使在一起吧
With the ambassador, I think.
你去悄悄地通知他
Pry him away, discreetly.
就我们三个人 尽快在密室里会面
I need you, him and me in the secure room as soon as possible.
就我们三人
Just the three of us,
直到查出这个安全漏洞
until we figure out who we can trust.
好吧
Okay.
这怎么可能呢
How could this possibly happen?
很明显 有人潜进了我的房♥间
It's pretty clear how. Someone got in my room.
谁会干这种事情
Who could do this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得让大使知道这事
We need to bring the ambassador into this.
在我们搞清楚真♥相♥之前
We need to bring no one into this,
谁都不能知道这件事
not until we think it through.
你知道这里每天有多少人进出吗
Do you know how many people go in and out of here every day?
要找出这个内鬼...
Finding the one working against us--
说不定还不止一个人
or who knows, maybe there's more than one.
你把索尔的情况告诉她了吗
Did you brief her on the Saul situation?
我在等你说
I was waiting for you.
又是狗♥操♥猪的烂事
Another clusterfuck.
看看哈卡尼对索尔开的条件
What Haqqani wants for Saul.
囚犯交换
A prisoner exchange.
这是哈卡尼的整个指挥中枢
This is Haqqani's entire command structure.
我们办不到
We can't do it.
我已经在会上说过了
That's what I said in the meeting.
你要把这五个人放走了
You give up these five,
从这里到喀布尔都会被他控制
he basically controls from here to Kabul.
他应该就是这个目的
I think that's the point.
那现在的计划是什么
So what's the plan?
什么计划
What plan?
根本没有计划
There's no plan.
没人想这样
No one wants this.
我们不想 白宫不想
Not us, not the white house,
索尔也不想 尤其是索尔
not Saul-- especially not Saul.
但是我不会让我的前任
But I will not have my predecessor joining
像丹尼尔·珀尔和吉姆·法利一样被斩首示众
Daniel Pearl and Jim Foley with their heads in a basket.
丹尼尔·珀尔 美国记者 2002年被基♥地♥组♥织♥成员谋杀
吉姆·法利 美国记者 2012年被伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织公开斩首
所以现在告诉我 我们要做什么
So you tell me: what do we do?
我们另寻他法
We find another way.
你得说得再详细一点
I'm gonna need something more specific.
与此同时
In the meantime,
大使得知道你出了什么事
I need to let the ambassador know what happened to you.
长官
Sir...
我今天又和我们的巴基斯坦朋友交手了
I was cross with our Pakistani friends again today.
她让我向她保证
She made me promise:
透明公开 团队合作
transparency, teamwork...
还有一个T开头的 记不住是什么逼玩意了
there was another "T", I forget what the fuck it was.
你跟我说过
You told me you were
会控制住这里的局势
gonna get this place under control.
所以你没有说清楚
So you didn't exactly say
昨晚都发生了什么事
what happened to you last night.
我不知道我昨晚怎么了
I don't know what happened to me last night.
我说真的 我后来在汗上校的房♥子里
Really. I-I ended up at the residence of Colonel Khan.
你说三军情报局反恐处长吗
The ISI counterterrorism chief?
他说他的手下"找到"了我
He said his men "found" me.
很明显是警♥察♥把我抓起来了
Some police lockup, apparently.
你什么都记不得了
And you don't remember?
记不得了
Not really.
我只知道
Just that it was...
一切都挺疯狂的
it was crazy.
他们真♥他♥妈♥卑鄙
Pretty fucking low of them.
他们找到了一个弱点
They exploited a weakness.
他们给你下了药
They poisoned you.
至少现在谁是什么立场都清楚了
At least there are no illusions where anyone stands.
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Goddamn it.
快开啊
Come on.
老天啊
God!
你确定吗 这个安全漏洞
You're sure about this? This breach?
你告诉我还能有什么解释
You tell me how else it could have happened.
好的 我马上变更规程
Fine. I'll start the changeover protocol.
换锁 换密♥码♥
New locks, new codes.
我感觉自己简直是在打仗
I feel like I'm in a fucking war.
你以为这是什么
What did you expect?
我不知道
I don't know.
巴基斯坦不应该是我们这边的吗
Isn't Pakistan supposed to be on our side?
我真不知道你是怎么做到的
I really don't know how you do it.
坐在他们对面 日复一日
Sit across from them, day after day,
明知道他们心里只想着给我们来一刀
knowing all they want is to stab us in the back.
我是个外交官
I'm a diplomat.
这就是我的工作
It's my job.
去吃屎吗
To eat shit.
去忍♥气吞声
To suck it up,
从而促使双方找到利益共同点
if that's what it takes to find areas of common interest.
他们恨我们
They hate us.
看你能在这上面找到什么共同点
Good luck finding common interest in that.
他看起来可不怎么高兴
He doesn't look too happy.
说起来 你也是
Neither do you, for that matter.
这些或许能让你高兴点
These may be just the thing.
"瑞玛家"的外卖♥♥
From Reema's. -
我下班正好路过
I was passing by after work.
一种巴基斯坦传统点心
这可是正宗的巴鲁沙西
These are genuine Balushahi.
和甜甜圈挺像的
That's like halfway to a donut.
别出去了 好吗
Don't go outside, okay?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
让别人替你带一段时间的课
Let someone else teach your class for a while.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表