剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第四季 第五集:非关男孩
《国土安全》前情回顾
Previously on Homeland...
珊迪的死可不是什么民暴事件
Sandy's death was no act of mob violence.
是早有预谋的
It was premeditated.
三军情报局的人杀了他 干净利索
The ISI killed him. Straight out.
叫法哈德·加齐
Name's Farhad Ghazi.
长♥期♥为他们的反恐小组干黑活
A long history of wet work for their counterterrorism unit.
你好 教授
Hello, Professor.
我是美国大使的丈夫
I am the husband of the American ambassador.
-你想干什么 -已经告诉你了
- What do you want? - I've told you already.
华盛顿的联邦调查局总部
A package arrives at the FBI headquarters
会收到一个包裹
in Washington, D.C.
里面是你从妻子电脑里偷来的文件
Inside are the documents you stole from your wife's computer.
你会因叛国罪被捕
You're arrested for treason,
你妻子的仕途也会一同葬送
and your wife's career is destroyed by association.
只要完成我的要求
Once you've done all I've asked,
你就可以离开伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
you can leave Islamabad.
你也做了心理评估吗
You did the psych eval, too?
再进行最后一次测谎 我就可以离职了
I just have my very last polygraph, then I'm out.
那我更要感谢你来到这里了
Well, I guess I'm even more grateful that you're here now.
一切为你 卡莉
Anything for you, Carrie.
这才是你没跟我去喀布尔的真实原因吧
Is that the real reason you didn't come with me to Kabul?
海赛姆·哈卡尼还活着
Haissam Haqqani's alive.
什么 这不可能 那次空袭把他炸死了
Well, it... that's impossible. He was killed in the air strike.
显然没有 因为我刚看到他
Apparently not, because I just saw him
从一所伊♥斯♥兰♥学校出来
walk out of a madrassa with Aayan Ibrahim.
他和阿亚安在一起
He was with Aayan?
你就待在这吧
So this is where you'll stay.
不是...不是要去伦敦吗
I thought... I thought we were going to London.
要去的 等护照和签证办好就走
We are, once I get you a passport and a visa.
我就是想...
I-I was just, uh...
-看看 -不是
- Looking. - No.
是的 不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我...
I...
我是不是该走了
sh... should I leave?
走
Leave?
不
No.
不用 一起吃个早饭 我去弄
No. Let's have breakfast. I'll get us something.
我还是走吧
Uh, I'll go.
你最好不要出门
It's best you stay out of sight.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
有点手足无措吧
A bit overwhelming.
嗯
Yeah.
喜欢点心和咖啡吗
You like pastries, coffee?
喜欢
Sure.
好 我马上回来
Good. I'll see you soon.
一整天 什么都别提问
干嘛 打炮吗
刚告诉你什么都别问的
我是正经人 我的店是正经生意
给你三万卢比 保证不打炮
那好吧
去看看视野如何
Go check out the view.
好
Yup.
很好
It's good.
那就是我看到哈卡尼的地方
That's right where I saw Haqqani.
好
Okay.
随便点
Make yourself comfortable.
我们真指望他会再次露面吗
We really expect him to show his face again?
难说 但也许能查到跟他一起的那个牧师
Doubtful, but we might I.D. The cleric you saw him with.
这是干什么
What's that for?
以防哈卡尼真的出现了
In case Haqqani does show.
我还以为咱们只负责监视
I thought this was just a stakeout.
没错 但凡事都可能有意外
It is, but things happen.
如果真的发生了
If that happens,
我们有什么撤退计划
what's our fallback plan?
帕尔韦兹和卡迪尔正在想呢
Parvez and Qadir are working that out now.
这可够含糊的
That sounds vague.
法拉 到底怎么了
Fara, what's the problem?
卡莉说我只需要坐在办公室里假扮记者
Carrie said I just had to sit in an office, play a journalist.
然后你做了更多
Then you went the extra mile.
你跟踪了阿亚安 还看到了哈卡尼
You tailed Aayan, and you spotted Haqqani.
对
Yeah.
你已经卷进去了
You're in it now.
真好
Great.
知道吗 其实你很在行
Guess what. You're good at it.
我得说
I got to say,
热身刚结束就回家的感觉真奇怪
it feels funny to be leaving just when things are heating up.
你是前任局长 索尔
You're the former director, Saul.
洛克哈特得亲耳听到你跟他说
Lockhart needs to hear it from you.
让他闭嘴
Keep his mouth shut.
婚礼上的打击行动让他备受自责
He's taking a lot of heat for the strike on the wedding.
他肯定乐意让矛头转向三军情报局的阴谋
He would love to deflect that with news of an ISI conspiracy.
我会跟他说清楚的
I'll lay it out for him,
但我们都知道他是个政♥治♥动物
but we both know he's a political animal.
如果他不能控制住自己
Well, if he can't control himself,
那我们对付哈卡尼的行动就泡汤了
our operation on Haqqani's fucked.
那到底打算怎么找他
So what's the plan to find him?
我们正在从他侄子身上切入
I'm working on the nephew now.
他就是我们的入口
He's our gateway.
进展如何
How's that going?
好 很好
Good. Good.
他有可能被招募过来吗
Think that he's recruitable?
他很年轻 情感丰富
He's young, emotional.
一步一步来
One step at a time.
第一步是最重要的
The first one's the biggest.
要让他承认哈卡尼还活着
Getting him to admit Haqqani's actually alive.
他得知道告诉你可是有生命危险的
He'd have to know he was risking his life by telling you.
嗯
Yeah.
你有多长时间
How long you have?
三天
Three days.
三天后 他就会开始怀疑
After that, he starts wondering
我们怎么还不动身去伦敦
why we aren't on our way to London.
三天
Three days.
要挖出那样的事实
To develop that kind of trust?
真♥他♥妈♥有难度了
That's a tall fucking order.
多谢指出
Well, thanks for pointing that out.
我得走了 祝好运
Got to jump. Good luck.
我到华盛顿打给你
I'll call you from D.C.
一定 旅途平安
Do that. Safe travels.
阿亚安 你干什么
Aayan, what are you doing?
对不起 我改主意了
I'm sorry. I have changed my mind.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我得走了
I have to go.
去哪
Go where?
我不会有事的 我去我朋友基兰家
I'll be fine. I'll go to my friend Kiran's house.
她爸爸会再把你轰出来的
And her father will throw you out again.
那我去学校
I'll go to school.
你已经被学校开除了
You've been expelled.
抱歉 我不能留在这
Look, I'm sorry. I can't stay.
阿亚安 形势险恶
Hey, Aayan, lay of the land.
你现在是名人了
You're a public figure now.
不仅是在巴基斯坦
Not just in Pakistan.
欧洲 还有美国
In Europe, in the United States.
-这些话我听你说过了 -那就相信我的话
- I've heard all this, so... - Well, believe it.
那段录像让你成为众矢之的
That video has made you a target.
那起让你家破人亡的攻击
The strike that killed your family--
-你知道是谁策划的 对吧 -是中情局
- you know who did that, right? - Yes, CIA.
你在活生生的提醒他们
And you are a living, breathing reminder
-事情搞砸了 -他们才不在乎
- of that fuckup. - Why do they care?!
他们在乎 他们还有一份杀人名单
They care, and they have a kill list.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表