剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第四季 第十二集:遥遥无期
《国土安全》前情回顾
Previously on Homeland...
这个人 索尔·贝伦森 中情局局长
This man, Saul Berenson, chief of the CIA,
他将换回我们的兄弟
will bring us back our brothers.
-我出尽了丑 -你没有
- I've made a fool of my time. - You haven't.
人们因为我的错而死
People are dead because of it.
当时就是想见到你
I wanted to be able to see you.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
爸爸昨晚去世了
Dad died last night.
有什么动向能跟我透露下吗
Is there something going on I should know about?
巴方那边
With the Pakistanis?
我没听说 怎么了
Not that I know of. Why?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
肯定有事
Something's up.
我只在乎一件事
I only care about one thing:
让我们安全回家 包括彼得·奎恩
getting us safely home, and that includes Peter Quinn.
他以为自己能找到海赛姆·哈卡尼
He thinks he can find Haissam Haqqani.
不能这么干
We can't do this.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 他们就知道是你干的
Bomb goes off, they'll know it's you.
快他妈离开
Move the fuck away!
我不能失去你 奎恩
I can't lose you, Quinn!
哈卡尼 哈卡尼
Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼 哈卡尼 哈卡尼
Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani!
-操♥他♥妈♥的 -别 别 你看
- What the fuck?! - No, no! No. Look.
你看车里是谁 卡莉
Look who's in the car, Carrie.
他的剃刀
His razor.
哦
Okay.
不能扔掉
Can't throw it out.
那就别扔
Then don't.
有点傻吧
Stupid, right?
我什么都不想扔掉
I don't want to throw any of these out.
真不希望他走
I don't want him to be gone.
你还好吧
You okay?
还行
Yeah.
不好
No.
那边不顺利吧
It was bad over there, huh?
很糟糕
It was horrible.
也许你需要帮助
Maybe you need to get some help.
我必须问问 你一直在吃药吗
I have to ask. You taking your meds?
吃着 一直没停
Yeah. I'm walking the line.
很好
That's good.
不能怪那个
Can't blame it on that.
怪什么
Blame what?
我去吧
I got this.
卡莉
Carrie.
你好
Hello.
不请我进去吗
Aren't you gonna ask me in?
孩子在睡觉
Um, the baby's sleeping.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
And I'm, uh, sorry about your father.
谢谢
Thank you.
能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
我在找彼得·奎恩
I'm looking for Peter Quinn.
没见着他
Haven't seen him.
有他消息吗
Heard from him?
没有
Nope.
就这些
That's it?
我只知道他还在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
For all I know, he's still in Islamabad.
在干嘛
Doing what?
追杀海赛姆·哈卡尼
Hunting Haissam Haqqani.
我以为你听过汇报了
I presume you were briefed on that.
我是以为他已经恢复了理智
I presumed he'd come to his senses,
何况哈卡尼也回到了部落区
especially with Haqqani back in the tribal areas.
是吗
Is that true?
哈卡尼回去了吗
Is that where Haqqani is?
有巴武装部队的全方位保护
Enjoying the full protection of the Pakistan Armed Forces.
触不可及
Untouchable.
差不多
Pretty much.
但我们一有机会就会干掉他 对吧
But we take him out first chance we get, right?
没错
Right.
嗯 我个人还是很期待那一天的
Well, I, for one, am looking forward to that day.
我们都一样 但在那之前
We all are, but until then...
怎么
What?
人都得顺应局势
One adapts to the terrain.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是采取任何行动前
Meaning we get through
我们都要先召开国会听证会
the Congressional hearings before we do anything else.
希望你一有彼得的消息就通知我
Well, I want to know the minute you hear from Peter.
如果我有消息的话
If I hear from him.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
华盛顿一直反复压榨巴基斯坦
Washington has repeatedly exploited Pakistan
并干涉我们的内政
and interfered in our affairs.
任何有自尊的国家都无法接受这种行径
No self-respecting state can accept such dictates,
即便对方是超级大国
not even from a superpower.
这是我国的污点
It's a stain on our honor.
如果他们想与我方断交
If they want to break relations with us,
我认为这是个解脱
I say good riddance.
过去几天 外♥交♥部♥专职官员
A career official in the Foreign Ministry,
塔斯尼姆·库雷希
Tasneem Qureishi has emerged
作为代表频频出现于...
in the last few days as a leading...
你会把自己逼疯的
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
真希望视频已经流出了
I wish it would just happen already.
也许永远不会
Maybe it never will.
我像狗一样被栓在哈卡尼身边
Sitting at Haqqani's side on a leash.
他当然会放出那段视频
Of course he'll release the video.
那你对此也无能为力
Then there is nothing you can do about it.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
等等看吧 索尔
Wait and see, Saul.
人们也许比你想的更宽容
People might be more understanding than you think.
亚伦·盖奇真是一分钟都不浪费
Aaron Gage didn't waste any time
立马就把解雇补偿金送来了
sending over a severance package.
还有一年的薪水支票
With a check for a year's salary.
这让你有更多时间考虑接下来要干什么
That buys you a lot of time to decide what you want to do next.
我知道我接下来想做什么 该死
I know what I want to do next, goddamn it.
我想回去 我想把这事搞定
I want back in, want to make this right.
宝贝 这是不可能的
Baby, that's not gonna happen.
我得去洗澡了
Gonna get in the shower.
开会要迟到了
I'm late for my meeting.
这是弗兰妮吗
Is that Franny?
你认得她
Oh. You know her?
当然 弗兰克经常带她一起来
Sure. We see her all the time with Frank.
他最近去哪了
Where's he been lately?
不会吧
Oh, no.
是啊 很突然
Yeah. It was sudden.
该死
Ah, damn.
你们是公园里结识的朋友吗
You were park friends?
对
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
你一定是卡莉了
You must be Carrie.
你怎么...
How'd you...?
弗兰克经常说起你
Frank talked about you a bunch.
不是吧
Oh. No kidding.
-我是比利 -你好
- I'm Billy. - Hi.
他非常爱她
He was crazy about her, you know.
他对她来说就像父亲
Well, he was the closest thing she had to a father.
某种程度上 也像母亲
Or mother, for that matter.
他知道你会回来照顾她的
He knew you'd come back for her.
他说的吗
He said that?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我知道你一开始觉得很困难
I know you had troubles at first,
我妻子以前也是这样 所以我们聊起了这事
which my wife did, too, so we talked on that.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表