剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
-索尔 不要 -他在干什么
- Saul, don't. - What's he doing?
让囚犯们停下 让他们停下
Stop the prisoners. Stop the prisoners!
站住
Halt.
贝伦森这他妈是在干什么
What the hell is Berenson doing?
停下
Come on.
可能他不相信那个男孩
Maybe he doesn't trust the boy.
那男孩不是问题 贝伦森才是
The boy's not the problem, Berenson is.
贝伦森
Berenson!
站起来
You stand up!
站起来 不然我就引爆
You stand up! I will do it!
那就来啊
Go on, then!
动手啊 有种你动手啊
Do it! Fucking do it!
我派人过去把他架起来
I'll send my men, they'll get him to his feet.
不行 你派兵 哈卡尼就会引爆♥炸♥弹
No-- you send soldiers, Haqqani will blow the bomb.
我会引爆的
I'll do it!
站起来 贝伦森
You stand up, Berenson!
我会引爆♥炸♥弹 把我们一起炸飞
I will do it! I will blow us all away!
把他们都他妈炸死
Blow 'em to fucking hell!
把他们都他妈炸死
Blow 'em to goddamn fucking hell!
-贝伦森 -求你了 上帝
- Berenson! - Please, God!
求你了 上帝 把他们都炸死
Please, God, blow 'em to hell.
我过去
I'll go.
把他们都他妈炸死
Blow 'em to fucking hell.
好吧 只有你一个人
Okay. Just you.
站起来 贝伦森
You stand up, Berenson!
我会引爆的
I will do it!
把我们一起炸飞
I will blow us all away!
快点站起来
You stand up now!
她在干什么
What is she doing?
她想让交换继续下去
She's trying to keep this thing alive.
索尔 索尔 是我
Saul? Saul, it's me.
索尔 你得起来走
Saul, you gotta move.
你得起来走
You need to move.
-我要你跟我来 -不
- I want you to come with me. - No.
-索尔... -怎么了
- Saul... - What?
我答应米拉会带你回家
I promised Mira I was bringing you home.
你觉得我想回家吗
You think I want to go home?
你说不会到这一步 你答应我不会交换
You said this wouldn't happen, you promised me no exchange.
-我不能让你死 -这不是你说了算的
- I couldn't let you die. - It wasn't up to you, it wasn't your call.
你觉得我能心安理得的活下去吗
You think I can live with this?
我都没脸去面对
I can't even look at it.
索尔 听我说...
Saul, listen to me...
不 你听我说
No, you listen.
别把那些囚犯给他们
Do not give them those prisoners.
一个也别给他们
Do not give them one prisoner.
走吧
Just go.
-走 -没有你我不会走的
- Go. - I'm not leaving without you.
那我们俩就一起死在这里
Then we both die here.
我们俩
Both?
那孩子呢
What about the boy?
他怎么了
What about him?
他已经祷告过了 他认为自己会进天堂
He said his prayers, he thinks he's going to fuckin' Heaven.
他只是个孩子
He's a child.
是他们给他穿的 不是我们
They put the vest on him, not us.
这就心安理得了吗
So that makes it okay?
你知道你这样像谁吗
Do you know who you sound like?
像他们
Them.
战争14年 结果就这样吗
14 years of war, and this is what it's come to?
让一个孩子把你炸到天堂吗
Asking a child to blow you to kingdom come?
为了什么
And for what?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么
For fucking what?!
我们不是这种人
This is not who we are.
你不是这种人
This is not who you are.
拜托 求你了
Please. Please.
求求你 索尔
Please, Saul.
起来吧 起来
Just get up, get up.
该死的
Goddamn it.
该死的 起来 起来
Goddamn it, get up. Get up.
拜托你
Please.
别再死人了
No more dying.
我想回家
I want to go home.
起来
Come on.
约翰
John?
在
With you.
准备好了
We're ready.
-放人 -走
- Send the prisoners. - Walk them.
我就在外面 女士
I'll be outside, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
囚犯交换成功了
The prisoner exchange worked.
刚刚有惊无险
A few hairy moments,
索尔·贝伦森总算在回大使♥馆♥的路上了
but Saul Berenson is now on his way back to the embassy.
很好
That's good.
我们怎么会沦落至此
How did we end up here?
玛莎 听我说
Martha, listen to me.
你说
Yes?
你知道这都是中情局的错
You know this is all the fault of the CIA.
从婚礼场地被炸开始 全都怪中情局
Ever since that wedding was bombed, it's been the CIA.
-别... -都怪他们
- Don't... - They are responsible.
他们没有针对我的证据
They have no evidence against me.
这些都是他们瞎猜的
They're making all this stuff up.
别说了
Stop.
什么事
Yeah?
行 别挂
Okay. Hang on.
是米拉
It's Mira.
是我
It's me.
怎么了 我们这里有情况
What's up? We got something going on.
怎么回事
What was that?
应该是火箭弹
Sounded like RPGs.
叫奎恩来
Get Quinn
联♥系♥卡莉·麦吉森
and contact Carrie Mathison.
长官 你看
Sir, over here.
大使♥馆♥的监控摄像机
Embassy security cameras.
-在哪 -I9区
- Where is that? - I-9.
贝伦森先生车队经过的路线
On the route Mr. Berenson's convoy's taking.
长官 卡莉没有回应
Sir, there's no answer from Carrie.
通讯中断 护送队遭遇袭击
Comms are down. Convoy must have been hit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
What the fuck?!
我♥操♥他妈了逼的
What the fucking fuck?!
那里有多远
How far is that?
大概四个街区
About four blocks.
部署陆战队
Deploy the Marines.
让他们马上离开大使♥馆♥去爆♥炸♥现场
Get 'em out of the embassy and to the blast site right away.
快
Go!
中士
Sergeant!
怎么回事
What's happening?
贝伦森先生的护送队遭遇袭击
Mr. Berenson's convoy's been hit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
陆战队已离开大使♥馆♥
The Marines have left the embassy.
-洛克哈特长官的命令 -洛克哈特人在哪
- Mr. Lockhart's orders. - Where is Lockhart?
-中情局行动室 女士 -玛莎 怎么了
- CIA ops room, ma'am. - Martha, what's going on?
-有埋伏 -在哪
- Some kind of ambush. - Where?
-在街上 我得走了 -等等
- Out on the streets. I have to go. - Wait.
-陆战队去哪了 -去救援了
- Where have the Marines gone? - To give assistance.
全都去了吗
All of them?
不可以吗
Why not?
丹尼斯 为什么不可以
Dennis, why not?
原来她想知道这个
That's what she wanted to know.
谁
Who?
塔斯尼姆
Tasneem.
塔斯尼姆是你的联♥系♥人吗
Tasneem is your contact?
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表