剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
they're right.
你怎么会这么想
You don't believe that.
我们失去了外交豁免权
Our diplomatic immunity is gone.
我们的情报网络被毁 就算你是对的
Our networks are blown. And if you're right,
就算哈卡尼还在首都
if Haqqani still is in the capital,
他肯定被三军情报局的大军
he's being protected by an army
好好保护着 现在不可能接近他
of ISI officers. No way we get to him now.
总得试一试
We have to try.
算了
No.
是你让我到这来
Hey, you're the one who got me here.
是你说这些事很重要
You're the one who said all this was important.
猜怎么着 现在确实很重要了
Well, guess what? It is now.
你这样试可能会死 或者更糟
You will die trying, or worse,
我不能允许你这么做
and I won't allow it.
明早六点半第一班运输机
The first transport leaves for the airport
飞离机场
tomorrow morning at 6:30.
我要你在飞机上
You're on it.
收拾行李 这是直接命令
Pack your things. That is a direct order.
刚刚怎么了
What was that about?
意见不统一
A difference of opinion.
你还好吗
You all right?
一点也不好
Not even close.
我老了
I'm old.
我出尽了丑
I've made a fool of my time.
你没有
You haven't.
完全搞砸了
Completely.
人们因为我的错而死
People are dead because of it.
我想让你知道
I want you to know something.
哈卡尼一直计划袭击大使♥馆♥
The attack on the embassy, it was Haqqani's plan all along.
他一开始就计划好了
From the very beginning.
这想法比绑♥架♥你早得多
Way before you were abducted.
所以他想尽一切办法
That's why he went to such great lengths
让我们相信他死了
to make us believe he was dead.
所以他策划在街上杀死珊迪·巴克曼
That's why he had Sandy Bachman killed in the street.
听到了吗 索尔
Did you hear me, Saul?
哈卡尼计划已久
It was Haqqani's plan all along.
中士
Sergeant?
哪些是塔♥利♥班♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Which ones are the Talibs?
在后面 长官
In the back, sir.
抱歉 长官 抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me, sir.
你有权限下到这里来吗
Are you authorized to be down here?
我就拍几张照
Just gonna take some pictures,
看看能否查出这些杂种的身份
see if I can I.D. These motherfuckers.
没关系吧
You good?
没事 长官
Yes, sir.
喂 我能和库拉什·西拉吉说话吗
Hello. May I speak to Kourosh Sherazi?
喂 西拉吉先生
Hello, Mr. Sherazi.
我是卡莉·麦吉森
My name is Carrie Mathison.
我从巴基斯坦伊♥斯♥兰♥堡的美国大使♥馆♥
I'm calling from the United States Embassy
给您打电♥话♥ 是关于您女儿的事
in Islamabad, Pakistan, regarding your daughter.
是 没错
Yes, that's correct.
法拉·西拉吉
Fara Sherazi.
我们所谓的盟友
Our so-called allies.
事都坏在他们手上
A day late and a dollar short.
我也操♥你♥妈♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you, too, asshole.
一切如计划进行
Right on schedule.
多谢你这样做
Thanks for this.
不要和卡莉说 好吗
Not a word to Carrie, okay?
好的
Okay.
你确定不需要我和你一起去吗
Sure you don't want me with you?
你做的已经足够多了
You've done more than enough.
回国见
See you Stateside.
但愿如此
You better.
这太多了
Is too much!
你会用得上的
You're gonna need it.
给我他妈的开车
Fucking drive.
停下
Stop.
哈卡尼在哪
Where is Haqqani?
我不知道
I don't know.
转过来
Turn around.
美国大使♥馆♥
谢谢
Thanks.
你说"找不到他"是什么意思
What do you mean, "no sign of him"?
他不在大使♥馆♥里 这我可以肯定
He's nowhere on the embassy grounds, I know that.
而且你说他状态不稳定
And you say he was in a volatile state?
很不稳定 我不得不在他门口安排一个守卫
Very. I went so far as to put a guard on his door.
那他怎么跑的 跳窗户吗
What'd he do then, go out the window?
老天
Oh, for Christ's sake.
2011年涉嫌枪杀两名巴基斯坦人的美国特工
当时在巴引起广泛争议
我们现在最不需要的就是又一个雷·戴维斯
The last thing we need right now is another Ray Davis
在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡街头游荡
wandering around Islamabad.
或者又一个珊迪·巴克曼
Or another Sandy Bachman.
给我五天时间
Give me five days.
我把他找回来
I'll bring him in.
我不能这样做 卡莉
I can't do that, Carrie.
要不是他 今天死去的美国人会多得多
Many, many more Americans would be dead today if not for him.
我们不能就这样丢下他不管
We can't just leave him in the cold.
这事到底还他妈的有没有完
Will this ever fucking end?
就五天 长官
Five days, sir.
到时候不管怎么样都会有个结果
It'll be resolved by then, one way or the other.
你明白你会失去官方保护对吗
You do know you would be without official cover?
我明白
I know that.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
就五天
Five days.
那么
So,
都到齐了吗
we all here?
好像还没有
I don't think so, no.
如果你指彼得·奎恩
If you're talking about Peter Quinn,
我们不会带他一起离开了
we're leaving without him.
实际上 我是指我丈夫
Actually, I was talking about my husband.
我一早晨都没有看到他
I haven't seen him all morning.
他在领头的越野车里 玛莎
He's in the lead SUV, Martha.
他稍早前被送过来的
He was brought up earlier.
是吗
He was?
是的 他会被押送到华盛顿
Yeah. He'll be traveling to Washington in custody.
知道了
Good to know.
我们走吧
Shall we?
阁下 您坐这辆车
Ma'am, this is you.
等我一分钟
Give me a minute.
我不回去
I'm not going.
因为奎恩吗
Quinn?
对
Yeah.
他以为凭他自己就能找到哈卡尼真是疯了
He's crazy to think he can get to Haqqani all by himself.
巴基斯坦警戒最严密的监狱
他很可能会死掉或者被关进阿迪亚拉监狱
He could easily wind up dead or in Adiala prison.
迟早会有一些事情是你照顾不到的
Comes a point at which you're no longer responsible.
我还没到那一步
Well, I'm not there yet.
我明白
I know.
总统下令第五舰队进入波斯湾
President's ordered the Fifth Fleet into the Gulf.
-我听说了 -事态可能会失控
- I heard. - Could get out of hand.
只是"可能"吗
"Could"?
我不想丢下你一个人走
I don't want to leave without you.
我会紧随你之后的 索尔
I'm right on your heels, Saul.
千万要非常非常小心
Be very careful.
我会的 我会的
I will. I will.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表