剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
交给总统
by the end of next week.
我听说了
So I hear.
如果我可以
What if I told you
提名你替代他的职位 你说怎么样
I can put your name back on the short list to replace him?
我觉得你肯定老年痴呆了
I'd say you were having a major senior moment.
这是什么
What's that?
你和哈卡尼的视频
It's the video of you and Haqqani.
保证这是唯一一份
I've been assured it's the only copy.
就算不是
But even if it isn't,
也保证绝不会外传
I've been assured it'll never be released.
别这么惊讶
Don't look so shocked.
我们得看看他们有多大能耐
We have to see events for what they are.
早上好
Good morning.
两位先生想点些什么吗
Can I get you gentlemen started with anything?
咖啡
Coffee?
-待会儿行吗 -请随意
- Can we have a minute? - Take your time.
你做了什么才拿到手的
What have you done to get this?
别管我做了什么 重要的是我有何回报
It's not what I've done. It's what I got in return.
你怎么拿到手的
What have you done?
我联♥系♥了哈卡尼
I reached out to Haqqani.
我答应把他从追杀名单上勾掉
I told him I'd take his name off the kill list
只要他同意
in exchange for a commitment
不保护阿富汗的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
not to harbor terrorists in Afghanistan.
他就是他妈的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's the fucking terrorist.
是吗
Is he?
他屠♥杀♥了36个美国人
He just massacred 36 Americans.
梅纳赫姆·贝京[以色列前总理]
Menachem Begin killed
在当总理以前也曾在大卫王酒店
91 British soldiers at the King David Hotel
杀过91名英国士兵
before becoming prime minister.
你知道你在干什么吗
You know what this conversation is?
煽动叛乱
Sedition.
索尔
Saul,
淡定
steady.
这样不好
Well, it's wrong.
一点也不好
Just plain wrong.
我们移交赫尔曼德省作战指挥权两个月内
In the two months since we handed over combat operations in Helmand,
塔♥利♥班♥便重占了除一个城市外的所有区域中心
the Taliban has reclaimed district centers in all but one city.
哈卡尼圣诞节会抵达喀布尔
Haqqani will be in Kabul by Christmas.
凭什么认为他会守信
Well, what makes you think he'll keep his word?
为什么人要守信
Why anyone keeps their word.
因为对自己有好处
Because it's in their self-interest.
而且
Plus...
他还演了出诚信大戏
he offered a show of good faith.
这就是现实
And let's face it,
不一定每一个决定都黑白分明
not every choice we make is blessed with moral clarity.
更何况干我们这行的
Especially in our business.
那话怎么说来着
What's that line?
我们是丛林世界中的野蛮人
"We are the no-men of no-man's-land."
回来吧
Come back.
带领我们
Lead us.
局里非常欢迎你回来
The agency is waiting for you with open arms.
奎恩
Quinn.
喂
Hi.
喂
Hey.
传说你在密苏里州
There's a rumor you're in Missouri.
是的
Yeah.
我找到了我妈妈住的地方
I found out where my mom is.
然后就一口气开过去了
And drove there.
这很突然 我知道
It's out of the blue, I know. Um...
我应该给你打电♥话♥的
I should have called you.
只是一切都发生得太快了
It's just been a whirlwind.
你怎么样了
How are you?
我一直在想你
I'm wondering about you.
我知道
Yeah.
很显然我们需要谈谈
Um, we should talk, obviously.
希望我过去陪你吗 我可以飞过去
You want me to join you? I could fly out.
不 不用
Uh, no, no.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我有些事情要处理
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
我发现我有个弟弟
I have a brother, it turns out.
什么
What?
是的 听着 我...
Yeah. See, I...
我现在要面对的事情很多
I have a lot to deal with.
一时顾不上想别的
I can't think about anything else right now.
听我说 如果你想拒绝 直说就是
Hey, look, if it's a no, just say.
不是的 我只是...
It's not. I... I just...
我一直在想我妈这件事
I've been dealing with this other stuff.
没关系
No problem.
老天 看看我 奎恩
God, look at me, Quinn.
我像我爸一样疯子似的就开车出来
I'm on a crazy road trip like my dad used to take.
我和你不合适
I'm no good for you.
对谁都不合适
Or anyone else.
那还是拒绝
So it is a no.
我并没那样说
I didn't say that.
别给我压力 好吗
Don't pressure me, okay?
好的
Okay.
听我说 我得挂了
Look, I got to go. Um...
我几天后就回去 我们到时候再谈
I'll be back in a few days. We'll talk then.
好的
Right.
再见
Bye.
绣球花
Hydrangeas.
你♥爸♥爸总爱说
Your dad.
"它们会把你的水都抢走 不过很值得"
"They'll take all your water, but they're worth it."
我该准备好见蒂姆的父亲吗
So should I be bracing to meet Tim's father?
不用
No.
他在孩子出生前就离开了
He left before the baby was born.
蒂姆多大了 十四还是十五岁
And how old is Tim? He's 14, 15?
十五
15.
你为什么不直接
Why didn't you just...
告诉我们你怀孕了
tell us you were pregnant?
我做不到
I couldn't.
那你就能做到直接消失吗
But you could just vanish?
这很难解释
It's hard to explain.
解释一下试试看
Well, how about you try.
我猜我并不适合结婚
I guess I wasn't very good at being married.
你是说你不适合和爸爸结婚
You mean you weren't very good at being married to dad.
和任何人都不适合
To anyone.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们进去说吧
Let's go inside.
爸爸知道吗
Did dad know?
他不知道蒂姆的父亲
Not about Tim's father, no.
你这是什么意思 不知道蒂姆的父亲
Wh-What do you mean, not about Tim's father?
还有其他人吗
There were others?
是的 还有其他人
Yeah. There were others.
我怎么不知道
How did I not know about this?
爸爸一个字都没说过
Dad never said a word.
他就是那么忠于我
He was loyal like that.
他原谅我 然后我...
He'd forgive me, and then I'd...
又出去重蹈覆辙
go out and do it all over again.
直到把我们毁掉
Until it ruined us.
他一直说你离开是因为他
He always said that-that you left because of him.
是因为他太难相处
Because he was too impossible to live with.
不是的
No.
说起来那并不容易
I mean, it wasn't easy.
有时会乱成一锅粥 你知道的
It was a circus at times-- you know that.
是的
Yeah.
但是我毁了一切
But I broke it apart.
我怀孕了 然后...
I got pregnant and...
无颜面对我做的事
couldn't face up to what I'd done.
所以不要怪他
Uh, so don't blame him.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表