剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
国土安全
第四季 第三集
《国土安全》前情回顾
Previously on homeland...
阿亚安 在美国人轰炸的婚宴上
Aayan,those were your relatives that were killed
遇害的是你亲戚
in the wedding party the Americans bombed.
下令轰炸的中情局站长死了
And the CIA chief who ordered that bombing is now dead.
是他罪有应得吗
Does that feel like justice?
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡这烂摊子 不会轻易了断的
This mess in Islamabad, it's not just going away.
如果你要派新站长 那就派我吧
We need a new chief there. I'd like it to be me.
我需要你长♥期♥待下来
I need you here, permanently.
你又不是不知道
Can't come as a surprise to you that, uh,
爸爸可不会像他说的那样照顾孩子
dad isn't pitching in as much as he said he would.
那个保姆呢
Well, what about the nanny?
她很棒 如果她在的话
She's great, when she's here.
我们真得谈谈
We really need to talk.
你不记得我了吧 那个管♥理♥员♥
You don't remember me, do you? I'm the manager.
好笑吗
Something funny?
没事 我听习惯了
It's okay. I hear it all the time.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
开始我以为没事
I thought I was until I found myself
直到发现我毫无缘由地打了俩白♥痴♥
beating the shit out of some idiot for no reason.
上次你跟我提到的那位情报官
You know there was that case officer you told me about,
你到伊♥斯♥兰♥堡时
the one who was fired in islamabad
被开除的那个
about the same time you got there.
乔丹·哈里斯
Jordan Harris.
出♥卖♥♥♥我的不是珊迪
No, Sandy didn't throw me out,
是洛克哈特
it was lockhart.
我大老远从伊♥斯♥兰♥堡飞回来
I flew all the way back here from Islamabad
上报一起泄密事件
to report an intelligence leak;
结果我就被废了
next thing I know, I'm finished.
不许再接受采访
珊迪有个秘密线人
Sandy had a dark asset
向他提供恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的情报
providing targeting information on terrorists.
他在那边买♥♥卖♥♥机密情报
He was out there trading top secret information.
-够了 -交易对象身份不明
- Oh, please. - To god knows who.
你们都清楚那边发生了什么
You knew what was going on there.
你们是串通好的
That makes you complicit.
-串通什么 -这算叛国罪
- In what? - It's called treason.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要去伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
I want Islamabad.
那边真是一团糟
We had a meltdown over there.
我需要你调遣些人手过去
I'm gonna need you to send some guys over
确保这种事不再发生
who can make sure it doesn't happen again.
尽管提要求
Anything you need.
他们派我回去
They're sending me back.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
巴基斯坦 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
我得停一下 费萨尔清♥真♥寺左转
I need to make a stop. Take a left on Faisal.
去使♥馆♥不是那条路
That's not the way to the embassy.
然后去第二个路口 第十大街
Then to the second intersection, which is street ten.
请照办 这不是请求
Just do it, please. It's not a request.
停车
Stop here.
谁能解释一下
Somebody explain to me
珊迪·巴克曼单枪匹马来他妈这里干什么
what the hell Sandy Bachman was doing here without protection.
这不是你们的职责吗
Wasn't that your job?
什么职责
Our job to what?
接送他 保护他
Drive him, protect him,
清楚他在什么他妈地方
Know where the fuck he was.
他去哪儿都不让我们送
He never had us drive him anywhere
除非是官方事务
unless it was on official business.
为什么
Why not?
和巴克曼先生共事可不容易
Mr. Bachman was not an easy guy to work with.
咱就此打住吧
Let's just leave it at that.
开门
Unlock it, please.
我舟车劳顿
I've had a long flight.
别让我为这事嚷嚷
don't make me debate this.
好 你们待车里
All right, stay in the truck.
我不会走过拐角
I'm not going further than that corner.
奎恩 开车
Quinn, go!
妈的 放开我 珊迪
Goddamn it, get off me! Sandy!
我们走
Let's go.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利 中情局总部
很高兴再见到你 彼得
Nice to see you again, Peter.
应该已经有一年了吧
I believe it was almost a year ago.
当时也是闹着要离开局里
You were looking to leave the agency then as well.
那不一样
That was different.
怎么讲
How so?
那时是我枪杀了一个孩子
I'd just shot and killed a kid.
现在呢
And now?
现在我就想离开
Now I just want out.
我受够了
I'm done.
相信你也知道 这事没那么简单
As I'm sure you're aware, it's not as simple as that.
我们得确保不会对自己或他人
We need to certify that you're not a danger to yourself.
造成危险
Or to others.
还有其他一些事
Among other things.
你是说之前在餐厅的事
You're talking about what happened at the diner.
你把一个人的脸都打烂了
You fractured a man's cheekbone.
这里写着缝了63针
It says here 63 stitches.
我他妈12年都把自己控制得很好
I controlled myself for 12 fucking years.
就失控了这一次
I lost it once.
就一次
Once.
一次就够了
Once is all it takes.
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
上次你来的时候 说到了噩梦
Last time you were in here, you talked about nightmares.
说是反复梦到你第一次杀人的情景
Seeing your first kill over and over again,
那人的头消失在了泥潭里
his head disappearing in a puddle of mud.
听着 我短路了
Look, I snapped.
你还想让我说什么
What more do you want me to say?
显然 我们得谈谈最近在伊斯坦堡的事
Obviously, we need to talk about recent events in Islamabad.
显然
Obviously.
你在现场杀死的那两个人呢
What about the two men you killed on the ground there?
他们怎么了
What about them?
你想过他们吗
Do you think about them?
没有
I do not.
我想的是珊迪和卡莉 还有我做的选择
I think about Sandy and Carrie and the choice I made.
卡莉·麦吉森吗
Carrie Mathison?
对
Yes.
上次我们谈话时 你提了她很多次
She came up a lot last time we talked.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你说她是你想离开
You said she was one of the reasons
达尔·阿德尔小组的原因之一
you wanted out of Dar Adal's group.
也许是的
Maybe she was.
她不赞成定点暗♥杀♥吗
She didn't approve of targeted assassinations?
不 是我不赞成 不是她
No, I was the one having the problem, not her.
局里担心也许有一天
The agency is worried you might
你会跟人说起这一切
want to talk about all that one day.
你告诉他们别担心
Well, you tell them not to worry...
我知道自己当初的承诺
I know what I agreed to.
那卡莉呢
And what about Carrie?
她怎么了
What about her?
你刚才说你在那车里要做一个选择
You just said you had a choice to make in that car.
你选了她
You chose her.
这是个问题吗
Is that a question?
你们有恋爱关系吗
Are the two of you romantically involved?
什么
What?
回答我
Answer.
请回答
Please.
我不明白这跟整件事有什么关系
I don't see what that has to do with anything.
有没有关系交给我来判断吧
Let me be the judge of that.
知道吗
You know what?
去他妈的
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表