剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
昨天你说我要小心三军情报局
Yesterday, you told me I should be worried about the ISI.
而今天你告诉我要提防中情局
Now, today, you're telling me I should be worried about the CIA.
这两方你都不能掉以轻心
You should be worried about both.
-视频不是我传上网的 -那不重要
- I did not put that video up! - That doesn't matter!
它已经上网了 你很危险 所以别做傻事
It's up, and you're in danger, so don't be stupid.
你一走出这个门 就会被人抓走
You walk out that door, you will be grabbed up,
自此消失
disappeared.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你感觉很糟 是吗
You feel bad, right?
我们越轨了
About what we did.
这有悖于我的信仰
It's against my faith.
我知道
I know.
我不想破戒
I don't want to sin.
-我想成为虔诚人 -没事的
- I want to be devout. - It's fine.
我们什么都不用做 好吗
We don't have to do anything, okay?
好
Okay.
但你的处境相当危险
But your situation is very serious.
在我们动身去伦敦之前 你不能离开这里
You do not leave here until we go to London.
穿这双鞋我可挺不了一个小时
I'm not gonna last an hour in these shoes.
你今晚有约了吗
Hey, you booked tonight?
信德族音乐会
The Sindhi concert.
也邀请你了
You're invited.
我听过的巴基斯坦音乐够我受用一辈子了
I've heard enough Pakistani music to last a lifetime,
还是免了吧
if you don't mind.
我猜到了
I figured.
听我说
Listen.
好
Yes.
-我知道你生气 -因为你要走了吗
- I know you're mad. - That you're leaving?
只提前24个小时告诉我这事
After giving me 24-hour notice?
我一点都不生气
Not at all.
不过我有好消息
But I have some good news.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
是吗
Is that right?
那个决定很草率 而且对你来说并不公平
It was a hasty decision, and it was unfair to you.
我和比尔谈过了 下个学期再说
I talked to Bill about maybe next semester.
天哪 又一个重大转机
My, another turn of events.
你显然很高兴
You're clearly very pleased.
我有个雇员大会
I have a staff meeting.
我刚说了我会留下来 现在还有什么问题
I just said I'm staying, so what's the problem now?
你真以为我相信有人请你回去工作吗
Do you really think I believed you had a job offer?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我在乔治华盛顿大学也有朋友
I have friends at GW, too.
剽窃的事你还没解决 丹尼斯
You don't recover from plagiarism, Dennis.
-那页能揭过去了吗 -那就别扯谎
- Can we ever get over that? - So don't make up a story.
如果你要走 当面对我说
If you want to leave, say it to my face.
我想留下来
I want to stay.
为什么
Why?
你认识卡莉多久了
So how long have you known Carrie?
差不多两年了
Two years, more or less.
真的吗
Really?
我以为你们很久以前就认识了
I would have thought you guys go way back.
对 有时候是会有那种错觉
Yeah, it feels that way sometimes.
她也是那类人
She's just one of those people.
你们有共同语言
You connect.
是的
Yeah.
所以你也是一名职业骗子吗
So does that make you a professional liar, too?
她说我要擅长这工作也得这样
She told me I have to become one to be good at this job.
她是这方面的宗师
Well, you're learning from the best.
为什么是这种语气
Why'd you say it like that?
操纵别人
Manipulating people,
利用他们的弱点
exploiting their weakness...
有时候结局很惨烈
It can get ugly sometimes.
对阿亚安也是这种手段吗
Is that the plan with Aayan?
-什么手段 -欺骗 操纵 利用
- What? - Lie, manipulate, exploit.
我们让敌人自己打败自己
We're using the enemy's own weight to bring him down.
这就是工作
That is the job.
二楼那个 是他
Second floor, that's him.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 他之前跟阿亚安和哈卡尼在一起
Yes. He was with Aayan and Haqqani.
眼神不错
Good eyes.
谢谢
Thanks.
而且我不必开枪杀人了
And I didn't have to shoot anyone.
三军情报局总部
如果你们需要换车 那就换
If you need to change out vehicles, do it.
仅限地面活动
Stay on the ground.
别去太多人
Stay small,
但要搞清楚她是如何进出那个基地的
but find out how she's getting in and out of that compound.
索尔·贝伦森
Saul Berenson.
他今晚飞往华盛顿 途经伦敦
He's on a plane to Washington, D.C., tonight via London.
里边是航♥班♥信息
Flight information's inside.
他选好座位了吗
Has he confirmed his seat?
大使♥馆♥出行处今早定了
The embassy travel office did it this morning.
他本来计划两天前就离开
He was originally scheduled to leave two days ago
并且是飞往纽约
and to fly out to New York.
为什么改变计划
Why the change of plans?
他在酒店见了卡莉·麦吉森
He met with Carrie Mathison at the hotel,
然后给拉提夫将军打了个电♥话♥
after which he placed a call to General Latif
我觉得是约一起吃午餐
and arranged lunch-- I think.
之后的事你都知道了
You know what happened after that.
是的
Yes.
他们这出戏演得很怪
It's a strange game they're playing.
没错 你说他是卡莉的导师
Agreed. He was her mentor, you said?
是的
Yeah.
他现在在哪里
And where is he now?
酒店的花♥园♥
In the hotel gardens.
我觉得是在学习芬兰语
Working on his Finnish, best I can tell.
芬兰语
Finnish?
听如师通的录音带
Rosetta Stone tapes.
他可以回美国去提高自我修养
He can take his self-improvement back to America,
我是这么想的
as far as I'm concerned.
大家都轻松
Good riddance.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这是卡莉·麦吉森的房♥间吗
Is this Carrie Mathison's apartment?
新来的站长吗
The new station chief?
是的 不过我觉得
Yeah. Though I don't think
还是不应该公开讲出来
we're supposed to say that out loud.
这是前任站长的房♥间 所以我就猜一下
Well, it's where the old station chief lived, so I guess.
谢谢 大使送的
Thanks. A little, uh,
一份小小的欢迎礼物
welcome gift from the ambassador.
贝娜齐尔·布托国际机场
你好 我是卡莉·麦吉森
Hi. It's Carrie Mathison.
请留言
Leave a message.
卡莉 你要找的人
Carrie, your guy--
法哈德·加齐 三军情报局刺客
Farhad Ghazi-- ISI thug--
他在机场 打给我
he's here at the airport. Call me.
你好
Hi.
能帮下忙吗 先生
Could you help me out, sir?
多谢
Thanks a lot.
谢谢 抱歉 我要赶不上航♥班♥了
Thank you. Sorry, I'm gonna miss my plane.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
请站在那里
Right there, please.
好了吗
Okay?
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Yeah.
抱歉 这里
Sorry. Here.
给你
Here.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
操
Fuck.
不好意思
Oh, sorry. Oh.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿亚安·易卜拉欣 第一轮采访
Aayan Ibrahim, interview one.
基本准则
Ground rules:
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表