剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
We were young, we were stupid, it was Beirut.
谢天谢地我们后来都清醒过来
Thank god we came to our senses.
他从来没提过
He never said a word.
他真是讳莫如深
How very discreet of him.
不过你要知道 我做这件事不是为了他
But I want you to know I'm not doing it for him.
做什么事
Doing what?
解除防范禁闭
Rescinding the lockdown.
不是为了他
You're not?
我做这件事是因为你是对的
I'm doing it because you were right.
我不能抱怨着和巴基斯坦的恶劣关系
I can't complain about bad relations with Pakistan,
又不思亡羊补牢
while at the same doing nothing to make them better.
-谢谢 -别忙着谢我
- Thank you. - Well, don't thank me yet.
首先我要加强这里的安保措施
I want enhanced security measures in place first,
我还要你每天向我汇报
and I want daily updates from you.
-亲自汇报 -成交
- In person. - Deal.
陪我再抽一根
Smoke another with me?
好
Sure.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你没事吧
You okay?
昨晚你醉的不省人事
You went out pretty hard last night.
我很担心
I was worried.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
清理一下这个角落
Just policing the area a little bit.
我看到了
I see that.
灰尘很快就变成污垢
You know, dust quickly becomes dirt,
不知不觉 你的押金
and then before you know it, you owe me
就得全归我了
your entire security deposit.
你能不能有个消停
Can you just stop?
什么 你指打扫
What? Cleaning?
闭嘴
Talking.
我做错了什么事吗
Did I do something wrong here?
没有 不过你该走了
No, I just think you should leave now.
好 我走
Okay, I'll go.
好
Okay.
我去拿我的东西
I'll get my stuff.
走之前能说两句吗
Can I say something before I go?
这一切都跟那个被杀的中情局站长有关吧
All this-- it has to do with that CIA guy on the news, right?
不小心听到的
Couldn't help overhear.
你不知道自己听到什么 没听到什么
You don't know what you heard or didn't hear.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
天呐
Jesus!
彼得 你吓到我了
Peter, you're scaring me.
你应该害怕
You should be scared.
这帮人不是他妈闹着玩的
These people do not fuck around.
我想要...
What I wanted...
跟你说的是...
to say to you...
任何人都不应该承受 你所承受的那些事
Is that nobody should have to go through what you went through.
任何人
Nobody.
如果那个人再次到访 我会当面这样讲
And if that guy shows up here again, I'd say it to his face.
我真想看到那场景
I'd like to see that.
我真的想
I really would.
我去了超♥市♥
I went to the store, you know.
烤鸡在冰箱里
There's, um... A, uh, roast chicken
还买♥♥了鸡蛋和麦片
in the fridge and some eggs and cereal,
给你当下酒菜
you know, to go along with your liquid diet.
还有...
And, um...
不管那位卡莉是谁...
Whoever carrie is...
她是个幸运的女孩
she's a lucky girl.
早上好
Morning.
防范禁闭解除了
Lockdown is lifted.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
还有什么事需要我做的
What else can I do for you?
回家
Go home.
她曾是你的未婚妻
She was your fiancee?
也就两分钟
For about two minutes.
一百年前的事了
A hundred years ago.
你怎么不告诉我呢
Why didn't you say anything?
我们很久没聊过天了 卡莉
Well, we haven't really been talking much lately, Carrie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不必道歉
No need to apologize.
我有好多次拿起电♥话♥
I wanted to pick up the phone so many times,
但我想聊的事情 却不能聊
but what I wanted to talk about, I couldn't.
现在也不能
I still can't.
疑云重重的专♥制♥
Tyranny of secrets.
欲盖弥彰的专♥制♥
The tyranny of keeping them.
那么...
So...
今天重获自♥由♥后 你有何打算
What are you doing today with your newfound freedom?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
我猜一猜 可以吧
I can guess, can't I?
当然
Sure.
在我看来 你要面对两个问题
You got two problems, far as I see.
第一 你得把珊迪的情报网重新搭建起来
One, you need to get Sandy's networks up and running again.
猜对了
Check.
第二 你不知道可以信任谁
Two, you don't know who you can trust yet.
所以要找个地方新建一个情报站
So you need to set up a second station somewhere,
由你的心腹运作 独♥立♥于大使♥馆♥之外
with your own people, independent of the embassy.
你已经建好了
You done that already?
动作真快
That was quick.
几点的航♥班♥ 索尔
When's your plane, Saul?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
打猎愉快
Happy hunting.
您的咖啡
Here's your coffee.
救命 救命 有个女人生病了
他是医生
差不多 她在哪里
在厕所里
但我能听到 她很痛苦 哭着求救
你好
Hello?
你好 能听到吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
不好意思 我是医生
Excuse me, I'm a doctor.
我能帮你
I can help you.
你有麻烦了 阿亚安
You're in trouble, Aayan.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫卡莉·麦克弗森
My name is Carrie Macpherson.
法拉·萨桑尼是我手下
Fara Sassani works for me.
又是个记者
Another journalist?
我是她伦敦分社的主任
I'm her London Bureau chief.
让我走 拜托
Let me go, please.
让我出去 拜托
Let me out! Please!
让我走
Let me go!
没事 我听错了
No, I thought I heard somebody.
听我说 阿亚安
Listen, Aayan.
你卷进了一起重大事件
You are part of an important story.
我打算公布事件的真♥相♥
I want to be the one to tell it.
代表你的家人
On behalf of your family,
所有在丹德达巴科尔丧生的人
all the people who were killed at Dande Darpa Khel
还有那些可能会死于中情局之手的人
and all those who may yet die at the hands of the CIA.
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
你不明白 我不能跟你说话
You don't understand. I cannot talk to you.
你在怕什么
Wh-what are you scared of?
谁在威胁你
Who's threatening you?
我能保护你 阿亚安
Because I can protect you, Aayan.
我甚至可以帮你离开巴基斯坦
I can even get you out of Pakistan,
只要你愿意
if that's what you want.
-条件是什么 -我说了
- In exchange for what? - I told you.
你的故事
Your story.
-我不能 -你还想继续
- I can't do... - Do you want to continue
在英国或美国读书吗
your studies in England or the United States?
这个我也可以帮你
I can do that, too.
英国皇家医学院怎么样
How does the Royal College of Physicians sound?
皇家医学院
Royal College of Physicians?
小事一桩
It's not a problem.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表