剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表
是天大的事
It's a very big deal.
即使三军情报局 也不会轻易为之
Nobody, not even the ISI, would do such a thing lightly.
这说明他们在掩盖其他企图
It means they are protecting another agenda.
几乎可以确定 美国人命悬一线
It means, almost certainly, American lives are at stake,
要么在这里 要么在阿富汗或者美国本土
either here or in Afghanistan or back at home.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
-我不傻 -那就赶快他妈的交代
- I'm not stupid. - Then start fucking talking!
我不知道的事怎么讲
I can't tell you what I don't know.
你把国家秘密传给珊迪
You passed state secrets to Sandy,
摸进我的房♥间
you broke into my apartment,
把我的药换成强效致幻剂
you dosed me with a powerful hallucinogen--
他们还让你干什么了
what else have you been asked to do?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你说你懂 但我看你根本不懂
You say that you understand, but I don't think that you do.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 丹尼斯
This is a matter of national security, Dennis.
你根本不知道我有多大的自主♥权♥
You have no idea how much discretion that gives me.
-什么意思 -我可以把专业审讯员找来
- What do you mean? - I can call in a professional interrogator.
我可以送你去地下监狱
I can have you rendered to a black site.
你不能
No, you can't.
我们已经不这么干了
We don't do that anymore.
-这条政策已经废止了 -不公开了而已
- That policy was repudiated. - Publicly it was.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
我有权在战场上杀美国公民 你妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
I am authorized to kill U.S. Citizens on the battlefield, you motherfucker.
我绝对会不惜一切代价
Don't think I can't do whatever is required.
别以为我会手软
Don't think that I won't.
去死吧
Go to hell.
知道吗 丹尼斯...
You know what, Dennis...
你刚把自己搞死了
you just fucked yourself.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, wait, wh-what are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
这该死的大使♥馆♥我说了算 开门
This is my goddamn embassy. Open the door!
阁下 抱歉 阁下
Ma-Ma'am, sorry. Ma'am. Ma'am.
-他怎么会在这里 -我在审问他
- Why is he in here? - I'm questioning him.
-什么 -我认为他跟...
- You're what? - I believe he's involved--
你♥他♥妈♥没权力审问任何人
You have no fucking right to question anyone--
我大使♥馆♥内的任何人
anyone!-- in my embassy
除非经我同意
without my say-so.
丹尼斯 跟我走
Dennis, come with me.
这里没你的事了
You are finished here.
明白吗
Do you understand?
哪里都没你的事了
You are finished everywhere.
她说我给三军情报局当间谍
She accused me of spying for the ISI.
什么
What?!
显然认为我跟杀死珊迪的人是同党
Apparently I'm in league with the people that killed Sandy.
-是吗 -没错
- You are? - I am.
她拿出任何证据了吗
Did she produce any evidence to support this?
就是威胁和指责
Just threats and accusations.
你确定没有具体的事吗
You sure? Nothing specific?
没有
Nothing.
干嘛这么问
Why do you ask?
因为他们不会平白无故
Because it's unlikely they would have invented something
捏造事实
out of thin air.
你一定是跟他们的嫌犯有过接触
You must've had contact with someone they suspect.
能想到是谁吗
Any idea who that could be?
不知道 想不出来
No. Not offhand.
你们学校的人呢
What about at the university?
哪个新来的学生 实习教授呢
One of your new students? A fellow professor?
-说实话 谁都没有 -拜托 丹尼斯
- Honestly, nobody. - Come on, Dennis,
一定有 好好想想
there must be somebody-- think.
你尽管告诉我
You can tell me.
就算是你有外遇 也可以告诉我
Even if you're having an affair, you can tell me.
-我没有外遇 天呐 -好吧 好吧
- I'm not having an affair! Jesus! - Okay. Okay.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
我得去处理索尔的事情了
Listen, I got to deal with this Saul business.
去吧 去吧 我没事
Go. Go. I'll be fine.
待在这里 别跟任何人说话
Stay here. Don't talk to anyone.
要是麦吉森再搞什么花样...
And if Mathison tries anything again...
我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you.
对
Do that.
他全盘否认了
He denies everything.
操
Fuck.
他说什么了
What did he say?
没吐露半句
Nada. Zip.
好像知道我给他下套一样
It's like he knew I was playing him.
不得不说 他没轻易上当还让我有点佩服
Got to admit, part of me was impressed he didn't fall for it.
这时候突然长骨气了
It's a hell of a time for him to discover a backbone.
可不是
Isn't it?
我会继续套他
I'll keep trying.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
四十分钟后开始做人♥质♥交换的简报
Briefing for the exchange starts in 40 minutes.
车已备好 我们得走了
Vehicles on standby. We got to go.
把索尔接回来
Bring Saul home.
丹尼斯什么也没招吗
Nothing out of Dennis?
先把索尔救回来再说...
Well, let's just concentrate on getting Saul back...
-我要你留在这里 -不行
- I want you to stay here. - No.
-奎恩 -我得去人♥质♥交换现场
- Quinn... - No, I need to be at the exchange.
有特种部队
I'll have Special Forces,
两名贴身护卫保护我 我不会有事的
two security details, I'll be fine.
我从巴格拉姆召来了全球鹰
I called in a Global Hawk from Bagram.
它会在十四千米高空掩护我
It'll be at 45,000 feet in overwatch,
但我需要你去指挥室监控这次行动
but I need you in the ops room monitoring it.
要我注意什么
What am I looking for?
三军情报局或哈卡尼搞的任何小动作
Anything the ISI or Haqqani might try.
他们也许会接回他们的人
Maybe getting their guys back
但继续扣留索尔
and keeping Saul.
或是直接杀了索尔
Maybe even killing Saul.
-你觉得有这个可能 -不知道
- You think that's likely? - Don't know.
但我知道这里面肯定有什么猫腻
But I know there's something else going on.
我会留意的
I'll keep my eyes open.
喝茶吗
Tea.
很好喝
Very good.
先生...
Sir...
博伊德先生 请止步
Mr. Boyd, you need to stop.
很抱歉 你不能离开屋子
I'm sorry. You can't leave the house.
什么意思 怎么不能离开了
What do you mean, I can't?
为了您的安全着想 先生
For your own safety, sir.
我得去趟办公室 取些文件
I've got to get to my office. I've got to pick up some papers.
二十分钟就回来
I'll be 20 minutes.
我不能让您离开
I can't let you do that.
那你就跟我一起去
Well, then come with me, man.
我要拿到那些论文 我有工作要做
I need to get these papers, I've work to do,
我总不能整天无所事事地在家里待着...
I-I just can't sit around this house all day...
谢谢 中士
Thank you, Sergeant.
什么情况
What is this?
我连办公室都不能去了吗
I can't even go to my office?
你为什么要去
Why do you need to go there?
还能因为什么 我要批论文啊
Why do you think? I have essays to mark.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
没什么 论文而已
Nothing. Papers.
给我看看
Show me.
别闹了
Don't be ridiculous.
-中士 -大使阁下
- Sergeant... - Ma'am?
把博伊德先生的包拿给我
Give me Mr. Boyd's bag.
你开什么玩笑 拜托 只是...
Are you kidding me? Come on, just...
拜...
Come...
衣物 护照 钱
Clothes, passport, money...
不是吧
Really.
告诉我你卷进什么事了
Tell me what you're involved in,
不然我就关押你
or I will have you locked up.
剧集 | 国土安全 | 导航列表